Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Slut4abuse

Default 36F/ need punishment for eating fast food

This is my first post here. I have gained a large amount of weight over the last 2-3 years and need desperately to get on track to lose weight. I am 5'3" and weigh 190 pounds. In the summer of 2010 i was a very fit 118 pounds after 3 children, so im clearly able to weigh less and know how. The problem is lack of motivation. I need some solid structure and firm discipline.

Today i am asking for my first punishment as today i indulged at Wendy's, eating 2 jr bacon cheeseburgers and fries and a frosty. i haven't exercised in over 2 years.

I know i don't have likes or limits posted yet but i really don't have much in the way of limits and don't want the punishment to be anything i like anyway.
Slut4abuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Ok go for a walk - at least 5000 meters. Should burn some of these burgers.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

What do you have for toys and things to be used in your punishment?

Telling us what your limits are is really useful and if you dont have many it shouldnt take long.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
Slut4abuse

I have many toys. Dildos- thin and long, Medium, and a very large and long medium and large butt plugs and an inflatable butt plug and dildo, hitachi wand, cupping set, clover clamps, clothes pins, rope, icy hot, small enema bottles.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #5
Dravot
getDare Devil

Now that I can work with, since you feel you need to be punished for eating too much and that making you too fat the punishment should suit that.

First take the inflatable plug and pump it as big as you can take it, eating all that food will surely make you feel fat and bloated the way the plug will.

Now, since you can't seem to keep from eating so much take at least 5 dildos, long and thing ideally. line them up smallest to largest, start with the smallest and use it to throat fuck yourself as deep as you can take it 50 times in and out, then wipe it on your face and move on to the next one, continue as necessary.

Edge once between each dildo, do not cum.

Once you have finished that you are to take a vibe on low and put it in your pussy. Now write 4 full paragraphs on what you could do to eat better, another 4 outlining a reasonable and achievable fitness plan and finally a list of 6 punishments you feel would be suitable for breaking the plan you have outlined.

You now have a choice, pump the plug 4 more times or until it nearly makes you cry whichever comes first and you can cum once OR deflate the plug, take out the vibe, clean off your face, get dressed and do one of the things you've listed in your fitness plan before going to bed.

I look forward to a detailed and thorough report of the experience posted here for all to see.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
corporalclot

Here's some lines to get you disciplined and on track.

http://writeforme.org/writingtask.ph...e=NoFatAllowed

Loves: Small penis humiliation, Fem Dom, Extreme Spanking, SelfBondage, Writing Lines (linepunishment)
Likes (punishments): Orgasm Control, Rice, CBT, Nipple pain, Anal
Limits: Scat, Public, Identifying Pics, Gay, involving others

Abuse me on KIK:CORPORALCLOT
corporalclot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:57 AM   #7
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Ok for your greediness you must drink 2 pints of water. Now give yourself an enema, fill your ass as full as you can and keep it inside you. Now I want you to slap your fat naughty pussy hard 50 times whilst saying aloud "I must punish my fat naughty pussy". When you are done wait 1 hour building up that pee inside you and holding in the enema.

Now for some public punishment you must get dressed with no bra on but bring one with you and go for a 2 mile walk. You must hold in your enema and any pee until you are 1 mile away from home. You must then find a secluded place, put your bra on the ground and crouch down over it. You will now release your enema and pee through your panties and all over the bra. When you are empty you must put on the pee and enema soaked bra and walk the 1 mile back home.

This will remind you of how easy normal exercise is and punish you for forgetting that! As you feel embarrassed walking in public remember that this is how you should feel for simply being fat and the way people look at you.

Report back here or PM me with how your punishment went

Pictures for proof of completing your punishment would be appreciated

Last edited by KinkyFella; 09-11-2013 at 05:00 AM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #8
Slut4abuse

Well i have been away for a while. While gone i have lost 25 pounds, but i am hitting a plateau and losing motivation. My weight now is 167 pounds. I still need to lose 30-40 pounds. My back is bad right now so i won't be able to do most exercise instructions. please remind me how disgusting ive let myself become and be strict and motivating with any ideas, punishments, dares, restrictions. If anyone is interested in controlling my weight loss daily please PM me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, fat, food control, pain, punish me