Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
frbloompkin

Default ghosts and hauntings.

Random, random question, but has anyone on here ever experienced a ghost or haunting in their house (or anywhere really)? Just tossing this in here since its tough to find decent experiential descriptions online.

Here's why I'm asking. I feel like there might be something in my house. Lots of activity between 11 and 12 at night. If you're awake, you can hear tapping on a tv and entertainment center, loud taps around the refrigerator (which is SILENT for the rest of the day, seriously), and people that have slept at the house (including a young kid) have been woken up around this time fairly regularly. If they don't wake up at this time they generally sleep through the night. While I'm in the house, I often feel something with me, its a dark feeling, but not one that's trying to hurt me, but rather like attached. Like it's following me or attracted to me but doesn't intend to harm me. I'm slightly worried.

Anyone else have potentially related experiences? I've probed all sorts of psychological and physical explanations but drawing a blank still, which is why I'm pursuing this avenue.

Thanks!
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
frbloompkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #2
AlanMonk

I'm of the opinion all hauntings ghosts and the like are all nonsense.

Kik Alanmonk25

Likes - Orgasm Control, Teasing, Tickling, Bondage, Light Pain, Light Anal

Limits - Pee, Poo, Blood, Permanent, Public, Family, Illegal, Messy, Face Pics
AlanMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanMonk View Post
I'm of the opinion all hauntings ghosts and the like are all nonsense, on a side note if you want to control my orgasm its yours to do so. Pm what you want me to do.
Totally. I've been skeptical my entire life too, which is why I'm just trying to rule out everything here and find some level of explanation. It's bloody weird.
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #4
YoungGerman

Do the noises come from different floors or the same?
How noisy is it in your house generally?
Has anyone else ever heard it, or just you?
How is your house constructed and how old is it?
YoungGerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #5
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGerman View Post
Do the noises come from different floors or the same?
How noisy is it in your house generally?
Has anyone else ever heard it, or just you?
How is your house constructed and how old is it?
One floor and an attic. The noises come from both the first floor and the attic. Same general area in the attic, cameras catch no movement, so I assumed house settling, but you hear things moving around the area. No sign whatsoever of animals, nor is there a way for them to get in. I've checked repeatedly.

It's generally pretty quiet during the day. No activity either. It's noisier in the house during early evenings, but also pretty quiet at night. So there may be some activity in early evening that I'm just missing, but I've tried to track it.

People have heard the noises on occasion, been disturbed or woken up by them (or by a wierd feeling).

The house is a ranch-style building built in the 1990s, so not a lot of local history in the house. Haven't found death records or anything of the sort from within the house, BUT I do know the previous owner basically booked it as soon as he put the place on the market and left the yard in a bad state of neglect. Checked the house for structural problems and so on after that (this was about 5 years ago), and no issues.

Events have only been happening over the past 6 or 8 months, which has coincided with more anger on my part, and on the part of everyone in the house, lots of anger and fighting now, but only starting AFTER the pickup in activity from what I can gather. Bloody bizarre.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:00 AM   #6
Alicorn

I don't believe in ghosts or paranormal stories at all. The human mind is a weird thing.
Alicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:32 AM   #7
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicorn View Post
I don't believe in ghosts or paranormal stories at all. The human mind is a weird thing.
I hear you there. I've been a complete skeptic throughout my life. It's just starting to freak me out, especially since multiple people are being woken up at the same time. I've been staying awake until after the 11-12 at night time slot lately just to observe, and people have consistently been waking up startled/scared during that period. I've stayed silent through the hour and just listened. You'll hear things, activity in the house increases, and then after midnight it starts to tail off again. I'm just nervously searching for explanations now.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #8
Black_label
Account Banned

I believe in ghosts in the sense of running into a place that had great evil occur in it, like auschwitz
Old 09-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #9
KarenSmith

It's bloody weird.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:49 AM   #10
Stray mouse

I'm a big beliver in ghost seen quite a few in my time and thats were things differ a ghost looks like a person you can't tell the diffrence until something bezar happends that no living person could do(say walks through walls).

So I don't belive you have a ghost but think that all the anger in the house is manifesting itself has noises or there is something a presence and the anger is feeding it giving it substance to create the noises which in turn is causing people to wake making them tired, frightened and irritable which in itself is a vicious circle bring it back to anger.

It would be intresting to see if the house was left to rest for a week without any anger to see if it settled down.

I know my explanation was proberly no help but if you are really worried and a believer maybe get the house blessed and see if it helps.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:59 AM   #11
crazykinks

I'm a strong believer, well more than believe, I know for fact, but you can't just prove these things to everyone. But, and its a big but, it sounds more like the house is cooling down, I assume its made of wood, being ranch style, wood moves in the heat, stretches then contracts, that makes noise, and more noise at the lower temperatures.

Ticking from the TV, and fridge and things electrical that also heat up, again sounds like just the plastics moving back into place, my TV always makes a noise even hours after its been off.

The dark presence, could be your own state of paranoia, it could be something, and if it is, dark presences are usually the ones that are around to protect, maybe even comfort, if you say out loud that you don't want them around anymore, they will usually listen and leave you alone.

I would sound like a crazy person to a non believer, and thats fine, all I can say in my defence, is that in the end we'll all know the truth.

Likes: edging, pain, light cbt, degradation, spanking, nipple tortue, orgasms, ageplay, dominating women

Dislikes: denial, pee, anal, ruined orgasm

Limits: loud, perminant, body writing, public, pictures, family, scat, illegal
crazykinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #12
sirturtle101

Default ghost and haunting true

Hmm very interesting you see ghosts are very real in fact some would say they are too real. By the looks of it someone might have perished in your home a long back and you might have not known about it. But when that person did perish it was likely that he wouldn't leave the sight of death because he has unfinished bushiness. What he is trying to finish you may never know. Its is unfortunate that this is happening especially at this time of year when all souls are more active because of all souls day and Halloween.
I know most people arent going to believe this but its true. The spirit didn't leave the mortal world because it has unfinished business or couldn't find the light.

I hope this helped you if you believe in them and in me.
Happy Halloween.
sirturtle101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
NowStop

I believe in the supernatural...How else would a show like Rules Of Engagement keep getting renewed for -SEVEN- seasons? Its gotta be the work of forces beyond our understanding.
NowStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:33 PM   #14
Jusey1

I am a strong believer in ghosts, spirits, etc. That sort of thing.

I also believe in demons and angels as well honestly. Just my beliefs though.

Willing to do anything except listed dislikes. Will also share almost any requested pictures, if asked.

Dislikes - Anything related to pain (Whips, torture, etc. I'm in this for the pleasure side of things). Oral or finger the anal hole. Piss/Shit related stuff. Extreme Bondage. Anything Illegal. Humiliation.

Is a Switch. I'm a kind, caring, and respectful Master; and will be a Slave to any other Masters/Mistresses that are the same.
Jusey1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk