Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
zart

Default Dares for Sub F/18 plans for 9/10-9/13

Dares requested: help plan for my F/18 Virgin sub/caretakee from 9/10 - 9/13.

I invite dare suggestions to give her to do and report. I will select from the best. Mind her limits and suggest dares to enhance plans for her. She is tender, so extreme dares won't be given. Hymen and anus not quite ready yet. She lives at home and can't be discovered.

Other women are encouraged to try dares suggested and post on this thread. If you recommend it, I will probably make it part of her plans.

Her likes: diapers, pee, masturbation, food in diaper, waddling, ice, diapers under clothes semi public, spanking, control
Her maybe: poo, soft bondage, mild pain, food play, hidden, she is exploring limits
Her limits: extreme pain, family, illegal, extreme humiliation, pic/cam, public, permanent.
Toys: none, only household stuff, New Packet of Diapers!

Plans initial
Monday: diaper all day ...
Tuesday: panties, wedgie ...
Wednesday: All day open for experiments
Thursday: No panties ...
Friday: ...
Likes: I am a Dom Daddy. I give directions & dares, control, creativity, masturbation & masturbation experiences, truths, spanking, food play, diapers, discipline, semi public, role play, age play, DD/lg/mg, prefer Females.
PM for masturbation dares/instructions. PM for kik. PM for a Daddy (DD/lg)
Limits: required pic/cam, permanent, illegal, full public, long term, family, blackmail, outing, social suicide, required sexual acts with others, minors (18+ only).
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #2
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

soooo... we do your job? mmmm... ok....

Anyway since this has no fun or anything for me I will give you a very simple easy task.

Have her get a bowl full of ice cubes and tell her to melt each one with her nipples and clit, then after she is done you can have her play with them or add pegs to them, as the numbness fades it will be fun for her
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
zart

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicslave View Post
soooo... we do your job? mmmm... ok....

Anyway since this has no fun or anything for me I will give you a very simple easy task.

Have her get a bowl full of ice cubes and tell her to melt each one with her nipples and clit, then after she is done you can have her play with them or add pegs to them, as the numbness fades it will be fun for her
Thanks, added to Monday's tasks, she will report back. I think include a clothes pin or three...
-zart-
Likes: I am a Dom Daddy. I give directions & dares, control, creativity, masturbation & masturbation experiences, truths, spanking, food play, diapers, discipline, semi public, role play, age play, DD/lg/mg, prefer Females.
Limits: required pic/cam, permanent, illegal, full public, long term, family, blackmail, outing, social suicide, required sexual acts with others, minors (18+ only).
Old 09-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
zart

Default thread down...

For truth my inexperience shows here and my short time caretakee was not well served by this and my poor attempts. She said she is bored by dares now and my guess is she will probably move on in her interests in life. Good for her.

This thread is closed. Perhaps you'll respect that I made this post. I do enjoy interacting with others around their needs, and through experiences like this perhaps I will get better at understanding and meeting them.
-zart-

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female dares