Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-02-2013, 02:26 AM   #1
Amandaaa

Lightbulb 18/F Dares for tomorrow(will try to do as many)

My plans for tomorrow:
Wake Up
Head out to class for 2-3 hours
Stay at home for 6 hours
Head out for dinner for another 2 hours

That's all the time i'll be able to do my dares I'll try to do as many as possible and report back to you!
Please keep dares within my limits Would love dares involving diapers!!!
And yes, I'll do punishments if i fail to do any of the dares!

Limits: Pain, Family, Illegal, Picture/Video(except for the one in my display picture), Public(semi-public is alright)
Amandaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:54 AM   #2
alias
Distinguished Member

You will wear a diaper all day from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed. You will not change this diaper, for any reason. When you piss yourself you must soak in it for the rest of the day. During the time you are home, you must edge at least once every 15 minutes. Also, while home the only thing you are allowed to wear is your diaper. Pm me a report when done

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Amandaaa

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
You will wear a diaper all day from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed. You will not change this diaper, for any reason. When you piss yourself you must soak in it for the rest of the day. During the time you are home, you must edge at least once every 15 minutes. Also, while home the only thing you are allowed to wear is your diaper. Pm me a report when done
That's an easy dare(I hope :x) unless my diaper starts leaking, if it starts leaking, can I change? Or do I have to continue wearing it? And when can I change myself? :O

Limits: Pain, Family, Illegal, Picture/Video(except for the one in my display picture), Public(semi-public is alright)
Old 09-02-2013, 06:06 AM   #4
HippyBoi

tie your hands behind your back and clean your bathroom floor with your tongue
Limits: hard cbt, extreme pain, face pics, scat, public, other people, permanent, really long, blood, crossdressing

Cock size: 7.5" hard, 5" soft
HippyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
alias
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandaaa View Post
That's an easy dare(I hope :x) unless my diaper starts leaking, if it starts leaking, can I change? Or do I have to continue wearing it? And when can I change myself? :O
Keep wearing it of course, change when you go to bed

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
Amandaaa

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
Keep wearing it of course, change when you go to bed
Still in my diaper, haven't peed in it yet so im still dry, any more dares y'all want to give me for the day?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
shibaby823

I dare you to stick at least 10 markers in your vag and keep them there until you wake up in the morning. If you fail, you can go down to 5, but they have to be covered in mild sauce.
shibaby823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #8
Amandaaa

Color Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaby823 View Post
I dare you to stick at least 10 markers in your vag and keep them there until you wake up in the morning. If you fail, you can go down to 5, but they have to be covered in mild sauce.
Sorry but I won't be doing this dare, no insertions, forgt to type it in my limits :O

Old 09-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
lez.lexi

drink the first pee of the morning after wearing the diaper. then rub your pussy with icy hot and put a new diaper on.

Interested in: teasing, training, pushing boundaries of subbies
lez.lexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #10
Amandaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lez.lexi View Post
drink the first pee of the morning after wearing the diaper. then rub your pussy with icy hot and put a new diaper on.
Will do that without the drinking pee part, not into that sorry! Ill report you either on here or PM

Old 09-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #11
zart

Default dare

At dinner
Go into toilet stall at restaurant and remove diaper (if your not wearing one bring one with you) Leave diaper on floor of stall between legs. Sit on toilet and masturbate using two hands middle fingers of both hands on clit and slit. no insertions. You can only masturbate when someone else is in restroom. You have 5 minutes to orgasm. Better hurry and time your visit well and be quiet. Return and report.
-zart-
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #12
Amandaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zart View Post
At dinner
Go into toilet stall at restaurant and remove diaper (if your not wearing one bring one with you) Leave diaper on floor of stall between legs. Sit on toilet and masturbate using two hands middle fingers of both hands on clit and slit. no insertions. You can only masturbate when someone else is in restroom. You have 5 minutes to orgasm. Better hurry and time your visit well and be quiet. Return and report.
-zart-
This is gonna be fun! A little risk involved but really excited for it! And I gotta wear my diaper until I go to bed so yeah, I'll be in one later. Any more things to add on while I'm out for dinner?

Old 09-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #13
zart

Default dare foodplay

For the part of the day your at school, wear tight white cotton panties under your diaper. Take them off each time they get wet and find a way to dry them keeping them with you. Each time your change in or out of your panties, masturbate. write report. here and PM
-zart-
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #14
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I dare you to put two cups of cereal or rice in your diaper before you go to class.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #15
Amandaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by zart View Post
For the part of the day your at school, wear tight white cotton panties under your diaper. Take them off each time they get wet and find a way to dry them keeping them with you. Each time your change in or out of your panties, masturbate. write report. here and PM
-zart-
Gotta do this tomorrow, currently at home haha :P thanks for giving me such dares, really love 'em

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/f, dare, diaper, female, pee