Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
Furryka

Send a message via MSN to Furryka
Default Sleepsack Ideas

Good time of the day fellow getDarists

I've found on this forum a lot of interesting ideas to try out and i can tell we here have really creative people But, I didn't find a lot of ideas or basically almost no posts about sleepsacks. Probably it might be called somehow differently, or there's not a lot people into it

Thing is, I would love to hear your ideas what to do with sleepsack? Latex or usual, or any other. I'm hoping on you guys and girls

Dislikes:
Spoiler:
Threesome, orgies

Limits:
Spoiler:
Public, relatives, illegal

Toys:
Spoiler:
Latex Sleepsack/ Latex Strap-on/ Small Buttplug/ 2 Inflatable Buttplugs (M/L)/ A-beads/ Kit-fox (Zeta Toys - Fox penis)/ Ballgag/ Dog collar, leash/ Gasmask/ Diapers/ Condoms/ Ropes/ Porta-Muff (Could work as teasing thing)
Furryka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
collegekid1204

Can you explain what a sleepsack is? I, for one, have never heard of that before. Haha.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
fireman
gD king

go get about 10 dozen night crawlers, put them in your sleep sack. tape your hands behind you and tape eyes closed and tape mouth shut. then have a good night. and I expect at least a 100 work report.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
Miss B

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Can you explain what a sleepsack is? I, for one, have never heard of that before. Haha.
I think he means a sleeping bag

Girl I want to make you sweat, sweat untill you can't sweat no more
I shall not allow more than 69 friends to be in my friendlist, if you want to be in it convince me that you're worth it to delete someone
Turtles make up for the best rastas

Scare counter: 1. Did I scare you? PM me
I love drawings made for me
Life is so unfair, yet is good to share, but it's nice to help someone else
Miss B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
collegekid1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss B View Post
I think he means a sleeping bag
Ah. I see now. You Europeans... :P

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
Furryka

Whoa, didn't expect any of replays but Thank you ^^

Quote:
Sleeping bags. The thing about them they're actually pretty interesting things to have fun with. Besides it might be not the best device for bondage, but it sure could do a neat trick. Everything depends on ideas and how it could be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
go get about 10 dozen night crawlers, put them in your sleep sack. tape your hands behind you and tape eyes closed and tape mouth shut. then have a good night. and I expect at least a 100 work report.
Heh, well that's a creative one. I didn't get the part about night crawlers. If you thing about worms and such, it's kind of an interesting idea, but it's also not looking so good and healthy. Besides, if we're talking about latex stuff it's also kind of an expensive to do things like that. I mean not only potential body damage but also a possible damage to sleepsack.

Altho idea bout being blindfolded, tape-gagged is a pretty interesting idea to try out. But it's pretty to DIY it. Altho if you have a partner by hand, that's a really good idea and thing to try

Dislikes:
Spoiler:
Threesome, orgies

Limits:
Spoiler:

Toys:
Spoiler:
Latex Sleepsack/ Latex Strap-on/ Small Buttplug/ 2 Inflatable Buttplugs (M/L)/ A-beads/ Kit-fox (Zeta Toys - Fox penis)/ Ballgag/ Dog collar, leash/ Gasmask/ Diapers/ Condoms/ Ropes/ Porta-Muff (Could work as teasing thing)
Old 08-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #7
Furryka

Quote:
Ah. I see now. You Europeans... :P
Russian/European hybrid to be correct bloody old champ

Dislikes:
Spoiler:
Threesome, orgies

Limits:
Spoiler:

Toys:
Spoiler:
Old 08-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
collegekid1204

Hmmm how about:

Put a handful of icy hot on your genitals, then put a condom over the Icy Hot. Also apply Icy Hot to your asshole. Then tie your hands behind your back. Get in your sleeping sack and have a great night

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Old 08-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #9
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Get in the sleepsack, wrap it with ducttape - instant mummification. If you have a partner you can go the full hog, otherwise just wrap to just below the arms and tie the arms some other way.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:24 AM   #10
Furryka

Quote:
Hmmm how about:

Put a handful of icy hot on your genitals, then put a condom over the Icy Hot. Also apply Icy Hot to your asshole. Then tie your hands behind your back. Get in your sleeping sack and have a great night
Sounds pretty interesting thing. That thing would be nice to try someday only problem, there need to be a bit different sleeping bag or at least cool and chilly room. At least it's pretty hard to stay in latex one for a longer period of time. Air circulation is not one of the best and things in there get pretty hot. Altho after an hour spend and when you get out of it, the body has that burning sensation. It's kinda hard to explain but it sure feels good

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Get in the sleepsack, wrap it with ducttape - instant mummification. If you have a partner you can go the full hog, otherwise just wrap to just below the arms and tie the arms some other way.
Well it's basically a typical bondage situation. If you have a partner, to secure him/her is better to tie him/her up pretty good before putting in the bag and later use straps or belts or something better to tie around the bag and body. That would do double security. Also, if you have handy little padlock and a collar around your victim, you can zip the zipper up to the neck and padlock it. Not only victim is unable to use his hands and get out (if mittens are used it's more sensational), but also the padlock gives a bit different feeling in mind. Also it's a good idea to put zipper on the victims back, well, if you're not planing to take "what belongs to you" and for example tease or fap your partner for several orgasms before he/she is permitted to be let out of this cage.

Dislikes:
Spoiler:
Threesome, orgies

Limits:
Spoiler:

Toys:
Spoiler:
Old 08-22-2013, 04:10 AM   #11
TwoPages

What about going for a 10 minute walk in every pair of shoes you own, then every pair of socks (without shoes on), then load them all into the bag, take your clothes off, zip yourself inside and load them all around you so that youre sleeping in filth and the smell of shoes? If youre up for it you can use it as a trash can as well, so you can sleep in garbage.
Behavior Modification
Appearance Changes
Humiliation
Pet Play
Rope Bondage

My Limits:
That Could Get Me Fired
Thats Against The Law
That Involves Pictures Videos Or Sound
TwoPages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:43 AM   #12
Furryka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPages View Post
What about going for a 10 minute walk in every pair of shoes you own, then every pair of socks (without shoes on), then load them all into the bag, take your clothes off, zip yourself inside and load them all around you so that youre sleeping in filth and the smell of shoes? If youre up for it you can use it as a trash can as well, so you can sleep in garbage.
also optional idea, didn't thought about it, but it's an option to at least give a try. I mean who knows how does it work. Altho, speaking about smell fetish stuff, it's also an option to stuff the bag with old underwear or for example if someone into it with worn or even used diapers (scat could also be applied, but it's not worth it to spend a long time with that "messy" situation, besides it could be dangerous as i recall), however if we're talking about "golden rain" it could be a good idea. For example if the bag can hold liquids, it could be filled with urine (pee). For example you're forced to wet yourself being bound in one of those or you master/mistress does his/her needs on you and later zips the bag sealed leaving you in there. i know that situation and feeling about being in that kind of "filth" could turn on a lot of people around who's into that kind of stuff. Helpless, left in wet wet bag, unable to break free. The only idea of that drives at least me crazy. On the other hand, i don't know how proven that is, but it's also not so healthy for a skin at least. And as i recall there's a chance of getting bad rash. Or i'm mistaking?

Dislikes:
Spoiler:
Threesome, orgies

Limits:
Spoiler:

Toys:
Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
latex, sleepsack