Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Subby Wolf

Default Loser has to massive punishment!

Due to a loss in the "loser has to..." thread against Just Experimenting. I'm forced to make a new thread here. First however, let me explain what happened. Here was the dare:

The loser must send the winner 10 dares within the winners like and limits. The winner chooses 5 to do, the loser does the leftovers.

These are the 10 dares I sent after losing:
1) You may not cum until given permission by another user on GD
2) You will find a sissy video to fap to. It must last at least 10 minutes. However, you may only edge! Afterwards you will re-enact the video to the best of your ability with you dressed just as the sissy is in the video. You may only cum when the person in the video cums too!
3) You will make a thread begging for truths or dares you will complete all dares given.
4) Put on as many thongs as you have and wear them for the next 5 hours under your clothes. Max is 5. If you don't have at least 5, wear panties in their place.
5) Put on your biggest bra and get some water balloons. Fill up the water balloons to get some decently sized breast. You guessed it! You're going to wear it for 1 hour under your girliest shirt
6) Make an album and fill it full of pics that you would fap to. If too extreme, can be done on kinktalk. ;3
7) order the outfit that both parties can agree on (price and look) and add a pic wearing it in an album once it comes. *this one can be debated and changed possibly if no one wants to order and an agreement can not be met*
8) Sleep in nothing but the sissiest thong you own for 3 days.
9) Get a sex toy! There are toys that aren't just for anal use! ;3
10) find someone on getdare who will be you're orgasm control buddy. They will control how often you may cum for 1 week. Almost like you're there slave. ;3

Just Experimenting has chosen 1,4,5,7, and 8.
The pink ones are mine.

So, for number 3 which i must complete, I'm here to beg you GetDare Community. Please punish this slut pup. Use me to your hearts content by filling my sissy hole or doing anything to please you.
I WILL COMPLETE DARES GIVEN AND TELL ANY TRUTHS! I'M ALSO NOT AFRAID OF VIDEO/PICTURE PROOF!

You can use my wide arrange of toys to torture me:
Lube
Butt plug (large)
Rope
Furry Handcuffs
Vibrating cock ring that has an extension to wrap around balls and vibrate as well
Werewolf dildo (its massive! I've gotten close to fitting it, but the knot is tough.)
Panty vibe (hers)
Condoms
Red dog collar and leash
A much smaller pink collar and leash. (won't fit my neck)
I also have a number of girl clothes that my gf left here while she's away.

Thanks to anyone in advance who helps me complete my punishment in following a task through. This slutty pup loves you for it! This will be as hard as however you guys make it for me. ^^;

Dislikes:messy, pain

Limits:Family, Friends, public, extreme pain, scat, drinking pee.

Height:5,9
Weight:145

Items: plugs, werewolf dildo, cock sucker, rope, handcuffs, clothes, diapers and more!

MY AMA!

Last edited by Subby Wolf; 08-19-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Subby Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
collegekid1204

Oooooooh I've got a tough dare for you. Instead of you being submissive to your girlfriend for a night, you must be the dom for one night and force her to have sex the way you want it for that night. Video or picture proof would be great. I am interested to see how well you can make the switch, and also any punishments you will get from her afterwards. I also want to see the change in the relationship between you guys

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
Subby Wolf

That is a good one! Its been a long while since I have dom'd her! She's currently out of state until the 28th, but that sex night is definitely going to be good! I will give a detailed report when it happens, as i have no idea how to provide pic/video proof atm ^^;

So far this has been a pretty easy punishment though! Bwahaha! ;3

Items: plugs, werewolf dildo, cock sucker, rope, handcuffs, clothes, diapers and more!

MY AMA!
Old 08-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
collegekid1204

Here's an idea for picture/video proof. Tie her up, blindfold her and take pictures. Also, don't tell her what ur doing. It must be a surprise for her. Force her to deep throat you, etc. a pic in doggy style would be awesome!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:03 AM   #5
Subby Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Here's an idea for picture/video proof. Tie her up, blindfold her and take pictures. Also, don't tell her what ur doing. It must be a surprise for her. Force her to deep throat you, etc. a pic in doggy style would be awesome!
I think I can do that. ;3
Just gotta wait til the 28th when she returns...

Anyone else have any tasks or questions?

MY AMA!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliate, loser, punishment, pup, sissy