Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
young_slut
Account Banned

Default Plan My Day

Plan my entire day for me from when I get up to going to sleep again. Choose dares for me to complete and how and when I will do things. For any dares I do not manage to complete I will inform you on this thread and will receive a punishment for my actions.

I am going to do this tomorrow so as many suggestions possible now, and feel free to add more tomorrow. My likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature.

Likes: Light/moderate pain, humiliation, bondage, body writing (hidden), wedgies, degrading

Dislikes: Pee, messy, spanking, pussy/nipple torture

Limits: Illegal, family/friends, poo, scat, cam/pics, permanent, dangerous, anal, blood, needle play, outside, public, extreme pain, piercing

Toys:ring gag, rope, clothes pegs

Last edited by young_slut; 08-01-2013 at 07:52 AM.
young_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #2
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

You're only allowed to wear 4 pieces of clothing, with 2 shoes counting as one and 2 socks counting as one. And you have to go outside.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Everytime someone says your name you have 15 minutes from the time they say it to spank your ass 20 times and twist both nipples 10 times each.
If it cannot be done in the 15 minutes because you can not find privacy to complete this then you are to remember how many times it was said and do the spanks and twists as soon as possible but then they double to 40 and 20 for EVERY time your name was said.
Also if you know it cannot be completed in the 15 minute time frame you are to bark out loud once everytime your name is spoken.
You may bark quietly if you desire but must be out loud.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
bondageFan

if you still looking for an ideas...
you must have orgasm each time you go to pee
bondageFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
rippedrooster

Put on a set of lingerie that is especially sexy and revealing, wear stockings and heels too. Order a pizza and when it comes answer the door and offer to give the delivery guy a bj as a tip. If its a girl offer to lick her pussy. Do it right there at the door and try to get the pizza for free too if you can.
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dares, female slave, punishment, submissive female