Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Ice20
Account Banned

Default Changing room dares (Mild fun)

Thought I would give some dares to do in the changing room of a gym/pool/sports centre etc

A few things you should know:
1) These are mild dares for the daring but not outright bold, so they wont be any good for the exhibitionists or people willing to do huge dares.
2) I don't know about others but the place I go wouldn't tolerate anything obvious, dares such as masturbate in front of everyone would lead to being banned at the very least, so these dares reflect that for those that go to normal changing rooms!
3) While the dares are numbered this isn't a dice dare (hence not in the dice dare section, they're designed for you to pick and choose, but if you are lovers of fate, go ahead!
4) They are based on open changing rooms, you'll have to adapt if there are cubicles!
4) If something particularly interesting happens or you are just entertaining please leave a report or blog one!

CHANGING ROOM DARES

1) Maximum nudity: Almost all the time in the changing room must be nude. As soon as you enter, go the closest place to the door and strip of all your clothes, then naked take them to the furthest locker away. Lock up your stuff holding your sports clothes and put those on near the door. On returning do the same, sports clothes off by the door, go back to your locker, put them away, carry your clothes to the door and put them on there! You have achieved maximum nudity!

2) No towel: Simple one this, you need a shower, you have no towel, after your shower you're just gonna have to wait to dry. I suggest shaking like a dog! Might speed things up :-p

3) Over-under dressed:
Females: After sport/swim etc You are going to get changed into your sexiest underwear, full on overdressed up, we're talking matching lacy underwear, suspenders, corset, think Moulin rouge/Chicago, top bedroom outfit! Might raise a few stares!
Males: You get under-dressed, the underwear you will get changed into is a male thong, theyre not too common, or for the more daring panties, or female thong/g string, again likely to get a few puzzled stares!

4) Measurement: Again with things you tend not to see, take a very slow and accurate measurement (using proper tape measure or ruler) of you penis or bra size, accuracy is key so do it three separate times to be sure!

5) Singing: Embarrassment is a strange thing, what embarrasses some wont others, so only a few might get embarrassed by it, but start up a full blown song while you're changing. Men have a go at pitch perfect Adele "Someone like you" Woman youtube and sing (its quite easy) the chorus to Limp Bizkit Rolling in the same style as the song.

6) Bodywriting: While naked, get a pen and draw one of these
- Abs on, a good six pack
- The marks a plastic surgeon would put on the body to indicate where the plastic surgery would be!

HAVE FUN, I hope these are a bit different and hopefully they target the daring people that aren't prepared to do public dares usually, or wont do some of the more extreme changing room dares!
Ice20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Ice20 for this post:
Old 08-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
imogen
Baby Member

Default I am in

I am in for this, I am at the squash club on Thursday evening, to be clear I have just been instructed to use the diced and rolled a 2.

I will post a report afterwards.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
19Core86

more of these please
19Core86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk