Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
maza

Default Fake Cum, Piss, Lots of Toys in the Bath Tub

I'm looking for the best and most creative dare involving as many of the following as possible! Reports will be posted for every dare. No matter what has to be done.

I want it based in the bath tub.
I enjoy piss play.

I have access to up to 4 litres of fake cum.
I have a REALLY large realistic dildo with balls and suction cup.
A video camera on a tripod.
I have a ring gag, a two way dildo gag, blindfold, bondage rope, handcuffs (that I can undo myself eventually), panties/thongs, a mini skirt, fishnets, a silk dress and white school girl top.

I do anything but anal/scat, anything else goes.

Thanks!

Last edited by maza; 07-07-2013 at 11:00 PM.
maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
maza

Really willing to try anything, I'll be making your suggestions into a dice dare.
I'm willing to submit reports and evidence too.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Strip down to panties and a bra (if you have one), but put on HEAVY, slutty makeup. Stick the suction cup to the wall and position to the video camera so that it will have a nice profile view of you. Now, handcuff your hands behind your back. After 15-20 minutes of orally pleasuring that rubber cock, dump some of that cum on yourself. Look at the camera and say that you LOVE sucking cocks and that you can't wait to meet up with whoever is watching the video!

Finally, take the video (on a cheap flash drive or whatever) that you made and leave it somewhere in public with your e-mail address.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
maza

I will definitely be doing this in a couple of hours. I'll report back after.

Anyone else got any dares? The more things included the better, I'd like to use and try everything.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #5
Chasema

How did you get the fake cum I'm just interested in it.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:17 AM   #6
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasema View Post
How did you get the fake cum I'm just interested in it.
Check my blog, there is a recipe in one of my first postings.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:07 AM   #7
serendipitous

You will wear: shortest skirt, bra(stuffed), tight top, all black if possible. Then put on your fishnets, if they're stockings then ok, if they're tights/hose then tear a hole in the crotch big enough for you dildo to go through, no panties.

Get made up like a little cock hungry slut, heavy eye make up, pouty red lips etc. take a photo of yourself like this. Next take some of your fake cum, use something to squirt some into your ass, lets say 500ml. Now place the dildo on a wall next tothe bath. Point a video camera at it and turn it on. Lean over the bath or get in it and start sucking that cock like your life depended on it, don't forget to go deep and gag, a good slut needs her make up running.

Hopefully by now it's nice and lubed, if not go ahead and spread some more fake cum on it and stick it to the bottom if the bath, move the camera to point at it. Now ride it, fast and hard using only the fake cum as lube. Make sure the camera can see the dildo going into you. While riding be vocal, tell the cock how big it is, how much it's stretching your slutty little hole, how good it feels.

If you can, ride it until you cum (if you can without touching your own cock). If you need to touch yourself you can and you must only rub it like a girl eons rub her clit. When you have cum you may stop. BUT if you had to touch uourself to cum you must suck the dildo clean and swallow all that fake cum, then squirt another 200ml of fake cum on your face and into your mouth.

Add this to the flash drive from the previous dare, post the first picture on the web somewhere anonymous.

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #8
maza

I will be spending Thursday doing both of these, and filming them.

Any more ideas? With piss play perhaps? And using more of my toys (ring gag, blindfold, fake cum etc)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bath, bondage, cum, fake, piss