Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
EasySlave

Default 4 diaper wearing report!!

Hey guys, I did post up a request for dares for the sample diapers I recieved a few days ago, but no replies, so i took it upon myself to use those up! Here's what happened!
So diaper one, as standard, went into my backgarden for a couple of smokes, and wearing my diaper and nipple clamps, (breasts exposed and diaper too!) i wet and couldn't control my mess, it just sort of happened. So i did a big mess!!
Took it off, cleaned myself, put a new one on, within an hour, i had messed and wet that one too!
2 down! 3 to go!
the third, I just wet a lot, and soaked until it was hanging off me, and put ice in my diaper to help it really get nice and thick!
the next day I put flour in my diaper, i wasn't sure how much to use, so i used 5 cups, cracked an egg down the back, and topped it off with milk, which caused mydiaper to leak straight away.
it got all sticky, and i didn;t shave, so it was stuck in my hair down there for ages! I had to rip some hair out to get it off! Painful to say the least!
And my last diaper, I wet and then proceeded to mess too!
I left that in my wardrobe overnight, with the poo in it!
So today, I had a choice, no diaper, or used diapers. So I took my most recent diaper, put a childs diaper inside for a liner, and peed as much as i could until it leaked, added ice. Then i thought hey! I haven't had a huge diaper in a while, so let's do it!
I put them on in order, and it got pretty hard to close the last one, so i left the flour one out! it's still mighty huge and i can't sit down properly, currently i'm laid in doggy position, trying to type!
I also have to waddle around! I will have a free house in about 4 hours for half an hour when my boyfriend gets home from work.
right now, my rents are alseep, so i'm just in my bedroom, trying to find a comfortable position, and not pee anymore.
So i stopped drinking as much as i usually do when in diapers, trying not to make them leak!
I had so much fun, and my boyfriend semi knows about my diapers, he just doesnt want to get involved. But he's happy to go with me to go get some!
Score!
He's also my master in the bedroom because i'm very into bdsm, hence the nipple clamps whilst i'm typing.
He even said he'd come with and take me to the nappy meet in birmingham!! Yay!!
Not sure if to wear my diapers or not then, and if i do, to expose or not to?!
he's not seen me in diapers yet, and i want to keep it that way for a little while.
But ah this huge diaper is amazing! Can't wait to get some more and have an even bigger diaper! :P
But god, 3 day old poo smells bad!
Haha! Thanks guys, enjoy the read, and if you give me some more diaper dares, or whatever, i'll be sure to report.
Next plan of action is to go to town next week, get some more diapers and wear them on the bus, pee in my diaper on the bus until it leaks. And also mess my diapers whilst out on a walk
if you have any other ideas feel free!
xxx

Limits Naked in public, pictures videos. Eating scat. Social suicide.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
EasySlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk