Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
MrQ

Default MrQ dares Blue Griffin

to be his pretty princess for a day based on request here.

Blue Griffin,

while you have your house for yourself (starting this Sat) I claim you as my princess for a a bit more then 2 nights and one day. My control begins when you start your bed preparations on selected day, follows through whole next day until morning of the day after.

And my expectation of princess are really high.
1) Princess is neatly shaved. That means on selected day your bed time preparations will include thorough shaving - including face hair, pubic area, armpits and legs. Also your leg fingers will be painted by red nail polish.
2) Princess sleeps either in sexy nightie or naked. I think self explanatory - valid for both nights.
3) underwear - princess selects her underwear herself but she is aware she has to represent. Describe what underwear you selected for this day and why.
4) Cannot imagine princess without high heels. This you can prepare in advance or during the day as t fits you. But you will be wearing high heels for at least 1 hour inside and for 15 minutes outside during task. So it means shopping trip to buy heels. Discuss with shop assistant and try to involve her into decision making - maybe by selecting 3 favorites and letting her/him choose. Prepare some small slip of paper where you write some anonymous confession about your "kink" and hand it to shop person together with money or credit card.
5) Princess goes for a at least short 15 minutes stroll each day - regardless of weather. Of course fully clothed in female clothes including heels.
6) Princess is required to serve a special festive "dinner" on her body on kitchen floor - choice of food items is her's. Impress me. Before applying food nice striptease shall be performed to remove all clothes that she wishes to remove.
7) Window parade - princess shows herself 3 times a day in various state of undress in window for a least 5 minutes per session.
8) Candle mood - princess likes using candles. So she drips hot wax on various spots of her body 10 times during evening.

I am sure I will be going to enjoy the knowledge that you are my sexy, naughty and daring princess.
Likes: pushing limits, mixing likes and dislikes, semi public, forced masturbation, orgasm control, detailed reports, longer/more complex/custom dares and others
Dislikes: no avatar, no likes/dislikes/limits published
Limits : family, illegal, bestiality, blood, scat, anything against limits
-----------------
Not native English speaker, on quest for perfection
MrQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
custom dare