Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
babyslut

Default humiliating dares for dirty f19

hi, i'm new on this site!

i would like some humiliating dares to do by myself. i love tying my tits and torturing them. spanking and humiliation are also two huge kinks of mine!

i'm home alone most days, so i can do more risky dares then. but during the evenings my family's home (which adds to the excitement, but they don't need to find out )

so please, treat this dirty slut how she should be treated and send me some lovely, kinky dares!

i will report back with the dares i do, and if you think i failed your dare you are of course welcome to punish me as you see fit!

xxx
babyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Simple one. Undress, blindfold and plug your ears, then make your way true every room inn your home and find one item in each of them you can use to edge. You get to cum ones you are back in your room.

Have fun!
Old 03-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
babyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Simple one. Undress, blindfold and plug your ears, then make your way true every room inn your home and find one item in each of them you can use to edge. You get to cum ones you are back in your room.

Have fun!
sounds great! i'll do this one in the morning
Old 03-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
Taidren

Once you do get back to your room, in order to cum, grab a bunch of ice cubes. Put one at a time into your pussy while you masturbate, making sure you always have one in as the last one melts. Right after you cum, take out what remains of the most recent ice cube and put it in your mouth until it melts completely.
Taidren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

What do you usually tie your tits with? Have you tried clothes pegs on your nipples after tying them?
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
babyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
What do you usually tie your tits with? Have you tried clothes pegs on your nipples after tying them?
i have belts and ribbons. will have to get me some rope, tho :/
and yes, i have tried it!
Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Strip naked.

First, write some really nasty things on your body. Make the letters big and bold, leaving no doubt. Read through the rest of this dare so what you write won't cause issues with clothing or bedding. You'll be washing it off in the shower the next morning.

Now take an 8-10' rope and loop it at the halfway point. Now, with the rope around your waist and the bend at your lower back, pull the two loose ends through the loop (bend), down into your crack and up over your pussy. Pull the loose ends of the rope through the front of the waist rope. Now put a butt plug in your ass and a fresh vibrator (or eggs) in your pussy. Turn the toys on at low power. Position the crotch rope to hold the toys in place. Put a rope over each side of your clit hood, pull the rope tight and tie it around your waist rope.

If you have some clothespins, apply at least two to each nipple.

Now tie your wrists behind your back, then secure the wrist tie to the crotch tie at your lower back.

After the clothespins have been on for at least 30 minutes, you may take them off but not with your hands. You're still tied. You have to knock them off.

Your waiting time is going to be spent on your knees, spread to shoulder width at a minimum. If you have a suction-based dildo, this would be a good time to ride the dildo, making sure you're facing a window or door so you'd provide an interesting show to anyone who might look or enter.

When your family gets home and you need to appear "normal", you may untie your wrists as before but leave the crotch tie. Replace batteries as needed. At night, you retie your wrists and sleep that way. Make sure you don't tie too tightly to impair circulation to your hands.

PM me if you want more.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #8
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Tomorrow bring with you a extra set of underwear (bra and panties) when you go out. The dare is for you to change in to them before you get back home. Where, how and whatever is up to you.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #9
froodyman

some evening when your family is either eating dinner or maybe watching a movie/tv, tie your breasts up with some ribbon and shove a dildo (or something similar) up your cunt. now go and join them. you must remain with them for the full duration of the meal or an hour of tv time. once finished, head to your room and report on how it goes! i suppos you may cum after writing the report.

DISLIKES: anal, pain, pics

LIMITS: shit/piss, public, family, blood, extreme pain, video
froodyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
forsaken5678

Attach some clamps to your nipples (minimum of two but the more the better) and leave them there for 15 minutes.

Rub your clit during the 15 minutes but you may not cum.

Then using only a ruler in one hand, keep slapping your tits until the clamps finally fall off. Keep playing with your clit with your other hand. You can only cum after the last clamp falls off.

Count each hit out loud and then tell us how many it took per tit.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #11
sieon

Do you like pain?
sieon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #12
babyslut

Hi! Sorry i haven't answered your dares! I've done some but haven't had the time to tell you about it!

Atm, i'm out at a bar and i was wondering if you've got some dares for me to do right now!

Xxx
Old 03-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #13
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Do You like stuffing household items to Your pussy??

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #14
alantonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyslut View Post
Hi! Sorry i haven't answered your dares! I've done some but haven't had the time to tell you about it!

Atm, i'm out at a bar and i was wondering if you've got some dares for me to do right now!

Xxx
Go to the restrooms and take of your panties and/or bra.
Put them in your purse or pocket.
Stay like that for the rest of the evening.

Have fun!
Alan

Limits family&friends, blood, scat, vomit, permanent, illegal

Profile pic kindly provided by hellonearth.
alantonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:10 PM   #15
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Find the most "down on their luck" or "least likely to get laid in this century" guy(s) and go over to him/them. When you have their attention, you are to remove your wet panties and give them to the guy(s) with a wish that your panties improve their morale. If you panties aren't really wet, go to the bathroom and masturbate until they are soaked with you juices.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare alone home, nipple torture