Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
ZuzannaW

Location: Im sure its beautiful but no. I dont want to see your dick.
Default Dare to think.

Hello. I read a couple of dares from the site, and I realized that noone has posted the most important one so far... So I guess I should do it.
Here it comes - I dare you all to think! Think about the consequences of the dares that you post here. Dont forget that you are not the only humans in the world. If someone has to pay/gets hurt by your "fun" its not fun at all. It means you are idiots. Im not speaking about the "after the movie thing" only. The idea of cuffing yourself to a tree naked and blindfolded... Come on... did the author think about what might happen to a cuffed person? I guess not. Guys please remember that some people have very limited imagination and are morons. They might do actually anything that you post here. So think before you do it. You probably wouldnt like the idea that someone got hurt/raped/killed because of your dare.

Cheers,
The bitch.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

finally. someone says it. great post.

people, you cant be idiots. Not only can they be hurt/raped/killed (which are terrible in itself) but you can be arrested and scarred for life. employers will look at your record and see that you have been charged for stupid things like being naked out in public or masterbating in public. they will ask, "why did you do this?" Saying, "it was a dare" is not a really good excuse. sure some dares on this site are great to do. however, some other dare such as masterbating in a bathroom, you can be charged for it. everyone should just use their head.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
erick92
Distinguished Member

I wouldn't dare people to think. Some might hurt themselves! +rep for the post ZuzannaW. Not saying its good because of JUST the movie dare, its about a lot of the dares exactly like you said. Some are completely out of this world, but there are actually a lot that are still good.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:34 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

But to be fair, if you do a stupid dare without thinking, you can only blame yourself.

Common sense tells you not to tie yourself naked to a tree, upside down for the night (or whatever)

But great post
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
ZuzannaW

Location: Im sure its beautiful but no. I dont want to see your dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
But to be fair, if you do a stupid dare without thinking, you can only blame yourself.

Common sense tells you not to tie yourself naked to a tree, upside down for the night (or whatever)

But great post
Aye... not really. Most people here (or maybe rather the big part of them) are like 13-16. They dont think about what might happen in 7 years when the finally try to find a job. They will probably follow any ridiculus idea that someone else posted here. So I think that we are actually responsible for what we post not only because it identifies us as idiots or intelligent people. We are also responsible for lack of IQ of the others who might be "inspired" by our great ideas. Sure noone will put you behind the bars for posting stupidity, but you really wouldnt like to know that your stupidity spreads and hurts people.

Thank you all for the rep points.
Yours sincerely,
Me - the bitch.

Advertisements
Kink Talk