Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
DrWhoFan77

Default Help with Butt Plug

I purchased an anal trainer 3 set butt plug the other week, I'm onto medium size now, but the width isn't the issue, it's the height. I find when I insert it in all the way, the top of it is pushing into me, especially when I sit. I don't know exactly what's happening but from the feeling, I'm visualizing it hitting and pushing against the roof of my rectum so to speak. I don't think it's a lube problem because lube or not, the size is the same. Am I putting it in wrong? Do I maybe have to put it in at a sort of angle? Can I avoid this at all? Any help someone can offer would be appreciated. If you need more clarification, just ask.
DrWhoFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
Experimental_Daree

Don't think the height should really be an issue, are you taking a shit beforehand?
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #3
codymich
Distinguished Member

How long is the plug? I doubt it is long enough to actually not fit inside. You may need to change the angle. Try wiggling it around inside to get it into a better position.
Another thing that I've had success with is to actually clench your butt closed, and try to pull it inside. That will sometimes loosen up your inner muscles and allow it to slip in a bit deeper.
Think about it like this: there has to be room in there to go deeper, since things come out, you just have to find it

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk