Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
Tea

Send a message via MSN to Tea
Default 19/f - Nipple Punishment, Please

The last time I was with my master I failed to thank him properly for playing with my nipples (I love nipple play) so as punishment he wants me to request nipple punishments that go beyond what I enjoy. I am to do at least one each day through next Saturday. I am not allowed to orgasm until then either. Punishments may also include the following:
- bondage
- edging/teasing
- pussy, clit pain/spanking/other pain
- gags/blindfolds

I have a small dark closet that my master wants me to make use of for this punishment because I have been failing to keep it clean and he knows I don't like to sit in there. I have some ropes, scarves, various clamps (clothespins, pants hanger, hair clips/butterfly clips, binder clips, bull clips). I do not have a vibrator and sadly because my master is away right now, I have to do these punishments on my own.

I will not be showing pics/webcam, please do not ask for them. I will also not do anything that my master or I think are too dangerous.

Thank you in advance for any punishments, I will thank each of you individually again for your punishments and report back after each one.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #2
MasterRain

You will do this whilst in your closet, for one hour everyday for the next week. You will tie one hand to the door know with a scarf.

For the duration of the hour you will hold 5 ice cubes inside your pussy. Once you are tied with the ice cubes inside you, you will count to 60 continuously for the hour. Each time you reach 60 you will snap a clothes peg (clamp) onto each nipple in turn, not leaving it on but instead holding it open over each nipple and letting go so it pings each nipple in turn.

You will report back after each days session.
MasterRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
Tea

Ouch, that sounds painful! I think you've hit it spot on for the kind of punishment my master wants me to do. I'll be starting this soon.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
MasterRain

Good I'll look forward to hearing about it.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
Mariolino

Merge two clips with a wire, put a clothespin to each nipple so that they are connected. Hang the wire and pours a bucket inside a glass of water. Now spanks for 15 times each cheek and add another glass of water. Continue until the weight of the bucket will not remove the clips from the nipples. The number of glasses multiplied by 10 will be the number of shots that you have to deal with a ruler to your clit and your nipples.
Mariolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #6
Tea

That was excruciating! It's not as easy as you would imagine to aim correctly with one hand in the dark, so many times the clamps didn't go on correctly which made them hurt more. After the first ten minutes I thought it would be alright but about half way through my eyes started tearing up and I wasn't sure how long I could continue without crying, that's when my chest started shaking a bit (which didn't help the pain on my nipples). At about forty five minutes my whole body was shaking a bit, probably in part due to my hand being tied to the handle. For the last ten minutes I was having trouble counting, and ended up accidentally tacking on some minutes to my own torture. Thank you for this punishment, MasterRain.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #7
Tea

Mariolino - I'm not a farmer, I don't have buckets just sitting around. =/ Thanks for trying though.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #8
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Completely nude blight a rope (fold it in half) and tie each tail to each ankle in some way that allows you to shorten the resulting loop. Tie your breasts separately to increase their sensitivity (not to damage). Attach the pants hanger to your nipples and attach the loop to the hook. Now crouch in your closet with the door shut and pull the loop taut. Stay there for an hour.

For more fun (?) or a bonus of your choosing from me apply toothpaste liberally to your slave cunt before starting.

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:34 AM   #9
MasterRain

You did well Tea, your punishment can be enjoyed by all now.

I look forward to your report for today.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
Tea

Due to a sudden illness I am unable to complete these punishments. My master will have me continue as soon as I am well again. Until then thank you for your punishments, feel free to keep posting them for when I am better.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #11
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

I did wonder what had happened to you Tea. You didn't strike me as a rude slave who would leave us in the lurch. Get well soon :-)

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #12
Tea

Thank you for the get well wish, Grindboy. ^_^

I'm feeling better now so I'll be restarting my punishment week either tonight or tomorrow. I will note that I have some late classes the next few days so my reports may have to come at night.

Please continue to post punishments for me. Thank you!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #13
Tea

Daily punishment from Master Rain take #2 (6 to go T-T):

For some reason I was stupid enough to think this would be easier a second time. Since I hadn't touched my nipples for several days I figured they wouldn't be sore from the start and that would help, but I was very much wrong. Not having touched my nipples just made them more sensitive and so they became sore even quicker than before. It was also extremely cold in the closet since it's night and we turn down the thermostat at night so I was shivering in short order which made it quite difficult to properly place the clamps on my nipples (because it wasn't hard enough in the dark with one hand). I think the fact that it was cold made my nipples a bit less sensitive, since they don't hurt as much clamped when they're hard. About halfway through the clamps kept slipping off (ouch!!) so I had to keep restarting minutes. I was already losing track of what number I was on by number 35, so this ended up taking way longer than an hour... I'm hoping I'm better at counting for long periods of time by the end of the week. @_@ Around forty five my eyes started tearing up, I can honestly say I've never cried from any self-administered punishments but I came really really close to it with this today. I'm really worried about the next six days since I know this obviously won't get any easier and I'm going to be doing other punishments on top of it.

Thank you very much for the punishment, Master Rain.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #14
Tea

Grindboy's Punishment:

Ouch, perhaps I should have done this before Master Rain's dare today. My nipples were already extremely sensitive and sore to begin with and the only pants hanger that I have has -really- strong clamps with ridges on them which make them barely bearable even on nipples that aren't sore! Crouching for so long was really difficult, especially when I was in so much pain. I was really worried about falling over and ripping off the clamps by accident, but thankfully that didn't happen. I think punishments like this are even harder than ones like the one that MasterRain gave me because you don't have something to actively do during it (like counting/reapplying the clamps every 60 seconds), you just set an alarm and don't have anything to do but experience the pain and frustration of sitting still for so long, wondering how long it will take for the alarm to go off (which I swear always seems longer than it truly is). By the end my nipples were more sore than they've ever been, even now that the clamps are off it still feels like they're there.
Thank you for this punishment, Grindboy.

Edit:: Oh shoot, I just realized I meant to put toothpaste on my cunt before starting this punishment and I forgot. My master will probably make me redo this tomorrow.

I'm heading to bed now (I almost considered just going to bed and posting a report tomorrow morning but that didn't sound like properly thanking Grindboy for the punishment, I'm practically falling asleep at the keyboard). Tomorrow when I get home from school I'll be doing my second run of Master Rain's punishment for this week and maybe others; I have some that people pm'ed to me but my master still requests that people post more for me to do. Thank you!

Last edited by Tea; 03-05-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:26 AM   #15
Sushi

Take as many clothespegs as you can attach and apply them to your breasts with a string connecting them. Sit in the closet for half an hour and once you have the will to do it, tie the other end of the string to the door handle of the closet and kick the door open as fast or as slow as you wish to get out. I would get it over fast if I were you XD

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple, nipple torture, pain, punishment