Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
ech0

Default Raped by the maintenance man

Jenny went over her plan again in her head as she undressed. She was very excited that Brian was coming over, her "friend". She hummed to herself as she pulled her top off, her perky breasts bouncing a little as they came free of the shirt.

This was one of her favorite ways to be fucked, and in her excitement she was starting early. She had told Brian that the door would be unlocked, to just walk right on in. She was going to be ready for him when he stopped over straight from work for a little bit of fun. Being restrained longer would only make her that much wetter in anticipation.

Jenny pulled out her cell phone and placed it on the nightstand. She slid her pants and panties down, and stepped out of them while still humming and smiling to herself. Next began her prep work.

The rope was first, as that would keep her hands free while she finished up. She took two lengths of it and tied one to each of the top bed posts. Then she lied down in the bed, on her back, to get the positioning right. This part was a bit frustrating, but it would keep her legs spread and her open for Brian, so she didn't really mind. She continued her humming, and lifted her knees to her chest. Spreading her knees to the sides, Jenny then took the other ends of each rope and tied them to each knee.

Jenny was in quite a vulnerable position already. Her legs were now in the air, spread open to expose her pussy, and at this angle her butt was also fair game as well. "Perfect!" said Jenny.

Next came the blindfold and the gag. Jenny gave a small shudder in anticipation as she knew she wouldn't know what was coming next, wouldn't be able to tell Brian to stop. Not that she wanted to!

Finally came the handcuffs. The keys were on the nightstand for when Brian was done. She blindly took the handcuffs and looped them through the headboard, then locked her hands in place with a couple clicks.

And now she played the waiting game. Jenny continued humming to herself, imagining all the things Brian was going to do to her body, getting wetter and wetter.

Her phone rang. Jenny knew his ringtone well. 'Brian's calling. I know him so well.' she thought. Whenever he calls this late, it means-'

Jenny stopped humming.

'It means he can't make it.'

Brian had to cancel from time to time. His job had a lot of responsibility, and sometimes emergencies came up and he would have to work late. As the ringing stopped, Jenny started to think of how she would get herself out of this mess. She should have waited until minutes before Brian got there to tie herself, but she just couldn't help herself. She loved the restrained feeling when she knew it was going to result in her getting fucked. Sure enough, her phone beeped at her to indicate a new voicemail.

Minutes started ticking by, and she went over her options. She couldn't yell for help, her gag prevented that. And how would it look! She would be so embarrassed if a stranger saw her like this, her legs spread to show her shaved pussy, the blindfold on her and the gag in her mouth. She could stay like this for the night -- it was Friday, and since Brian didn't get to fuck her tonight, he might want to stop by tomorrow morning for some early nookie, as he liked to do. Maybe if she just kept squirming at the knots of the rope, she could --

She tensed when she heard a series of knocks at the door. Brian knew the door was unlocked, so it wasn't him. Jenny decided quickly that she would rather wait a day instead of letting someone see her in such a state. She remained as quiet as a mouse...

Then she heard keys going into the lock. 'Why did Brian knock? And why would he try keys in an unlocked door. He doesn't even have a key!' Confusion clouded her thoughts, until she heard the door open, and a voice call out.

'MAINTENANCE! ANYONE HOME?"

'Fuck!' Jenny thought. Building maintenance has a key to every apartment, but they're only supposed to enter without 24 hours notice if it's an emergency. 'Why the fuck would-'

"The apartment under yours is getting water leaking! It's either from your apartment or the one next door. I have to come in!"

Jenny was screwed on this one. 'Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh -'

"Holy shit, what have we here."

The man was clearly in the room now. Jenny could feel her face getting red in embarrassment. But at least the damage was done, and she would soon be free of --

*ZZZZPP*

Jenny knew that sound. The sound of a zipper being undone, followed by the sound of someone pulling down their pants. She felt the man get on the bed and put a hand on the inside of each thigh.

"There's no way I'm letting this go to waste." Jenny tensed in fear, knowing what was about to happen. A complete stranger was going to fuck her. God knows how rough he was going to be, and he probably wasn't even going to wear a condom. She would be powerless to stop him, would be completely under an unknown man's control, as her used her body. He would... he would... 'oh god, I'm so fucking WET' Jenny thought.

Jenny always had a bit of a rape fantasy. It's why she liked bondage so much. But Jenny had always known everyone she played it out with. This man... she couldn't even SEE this man, this unknown stranger. She felt his cock slide into her with ease.

"Mmm, you're pussy is so wet for me. You fucking love this, don't you, slut?" The maintenance man started to thrust in and out of her pussy, started grabbing her tits, twisting her nipples. Jenny responded to the pain by pushing her chest just a little further out.

"I can do anything I want to you, can't I?" the man said, more to himself than anything. The words turned Jenny on all the more, and she thought she might know what was coming next. Sure enough, the man increased his roughness and slapped Jenny across the face several times. Jenny thrust her hips into his in response.

"Yeah, I thought so, cunt. You like being used like a sex toy." The man started thrusting harder. She could feel his balls slap against her with every thrust, could feel her own orgasm approaching. She hoped her rapist would keep abusing her, and maybe cum in her pussy. The thought of having a strangers cum in her made her moan into her gag, rolling her head back a little.

The man used the opportunity to place his hand around her throat. He began to apply pressure, cutting off her air a little, her blood flow as well. She loved this part, and the fear of having a new man do this was making it feel that much better. His grip loosened but his hand remained, in full control of her. He'd clearly at least done SOME choking before. As her blood flow returned her senses came alive. She was almost there.

The man slapped her across the face. "You want me to cum in your pussy, whore?" Jenny was eager for it, but she shook her head no, playing the part. He slapped her twice more. "I said, do you want me to cum in your pussy, whore?" Jenny nodded, knowing she had no choice in the matter, thrusting her hips into his on every stroke of his cock into her pussy.

"Good slut. Ah, fuck yes! I'm cumming!" She felt him thrust his cock deeply into her, and felt his seed start to enter her pussy. It drove her right over the edge. She thrust her hips up to match, her pussy squeezing in orgasm, milking the cum right out of his cock. Her toes curled, she screamed into the gag. Her orgasm racked every part of her body, while she knew his cum was spilling right into her cervix. Her spasms finally receded as he collapsed on top of her, clearly spent.

"Ah, fuck yes. That was great." She felt him slide his cock out of her, felt him get up off the bed, and heard him put back on his pants.

"I guess you'll need this" the man said, shoving a set of keys into her hands, and immediately bolted out the door.

Jenny fumbled with the keys, her hands shaking, but finally managed to undo her handcuffs. She ripped her blindfold down, her gag off, and sloppily tried to remove the rope from her legs. She grabbed her phone, and sure enough, she had a voicemail from Brian. She listened vaguely. "Yeah, I have to work late again, so I guess just cancel..."

Jenny hung up, and called building maintenance. "Yeah, this is Jenny, in apartment 2403. Could you send someone out tomorrow to look at my electrical? The lights keep flicking on and off. Actually, can you send the guy that is working on the water leak on the floor below me? He was really nice when he came in here to look for a cause. Just tell him that I'll be waiting the same as I was today. He'll know what I mean..."
ech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ech0 for this post:
Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Really hot and great story. I hope you can write another story soon.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug

Last edited by Hunterman36; 01-27-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:25 PM   #3
doctorwho29
Account Banned

How could anyone possibly like this? I'm sorry but this rape is disgusting and it's not something to joke about. I don't know what strange curiosity made me click on this but I regret it.
doctorwho29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
bee9
getDare Succubus

I've read it on literotica before.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #5
ech0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
I've read it on literotica before.
I don't think you have, seeing as I WROTE IT. If you have, please link it, because I'd love to know who's taking credit for my erotica.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Don't have the link, just recall I've read a similar one (not exactly the same) a while ago. No offense, the story is great.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:48 PM   #7
ech0

I would have been very upset if people were stealing it...
Old 02-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story.. Short and crisp!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk