Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #1
Ceylon

Wink 20/F - Wanting dares to do while running errands tomorrow.

Hello! :3
I'm Ceylon. Just joined, but I've been creeping on the site for a while.

I'll be running errands tomorrow and was hoping for something to keep me entertained. I'll be filling out paperwork at school, getting some job applications, and stopping by the dollar store for a few "supplies". I'll either be by myself or with my best friend (who does not and cannot know about this). I was hoping for something under my clothes. Maybe something in the car if I'm alone. Plus, some suggestions of things to buy. Right now, I'm getting some more clothespins, some twine, and some more pens. I don't have rope, so please don't suggest it.

Thanks to any who stop by.
Ta ta!

-Kye

Toys: household items, electric toothbrush

Likes: pain, creativity, dice dares, pussy insertions/stretching, dirty talk/ name calling

Dislikes: sitting still, (safe) hidden public, light anal

Limits: pee/poop, baby, blood/needles/tacks, public, messy, cold shower, enema, other people (RL), eating/drinking, choking, stupid, hard anal
Ceylon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ceylon for this post:
Old 01-08-2013, 01:49 AM   #2
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Well it's been a little while and noone else has jumped in so I'll go for the obvious no underwear dare then

I'm sure others can add a little more to that.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
Stevenage345

Default Supplies

One of my favourites is to buy a pack of cards, toothpaste, muscle rub and hand cream. Try and get them in the same kind of packaging. If not you will have to buy something to put each of them in.

pick a card if it is picture card or ace you have to do the dare straight away (with 2 mins) you have to pick one of the creams and masterbate with it rubbing well in to your clit.

5 to 10 you have 10 mins
2 -4 when you get home. Pick another card what ever the face value that is the length of time you have to do it for.
Stevenage345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 AM   #4
master.ful

Default Try this

To start off gently, write on your body. Write "free blow jobs" on the left tit and "cum in my mouth" on the right one.

Wear a top that is just low cut enough to reveal the very tops of the letters. If anyone asks (not your friend) you should invite them to read.
master.ful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:28 AM   #5
aldulf
getDare Sweetheart

I'll second Bob's - no wearing panties. However, it is rude to not have any panties with you, so they should be stuffed inside your pussy. Oh, and you should be wearing a skirt/dress.

Ladies go to my thread and answer the questions! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=68432
aldulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Role a dice and let it decide how many articles of clothing you can wear while out.
Shoes and socks you can wear no matter what and a jacket/coat if the weather is bad.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #7
Ceylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by master.ful View Post
To start off gently, write on your body. Write "free blow jobs" on the left tit and "cum in my mouth" on the right one.

Wear a top that is just low cut enough to reveal the very tops of the letters. If anyone asks (not your friend) you should invite them to read.
Other people is a limit, so the dares I do must be completely hidden.

Likes: pain, creativity, dice dares, pussy insertions/stretching, dirty talk/ name calling

Limits: pee/poop, baby, blood/needles/tacks, public, messy, cold shower, enema, other people (RL), eating/drinking, choking, stupid, hard anal
Old 01-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #8
Ceylon

Good news (for you all):
It's raining (I'm like a cat), so I'm doing my errands tomorrow. That gives everyone an additional 24 hours to come up with dares!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:31 PM   #9
Stevenage345

Default Pantie roulette

Ok here's one for you.

Soak one pair of panties in mouthwash
Soak another in muscle rub
Put chilli powder in the crotch of another
Finally hand cream in the other make sure all these are lacy

Get a pack of cards pick a card

First pair if you draw a club, 2nd if you draw a spade 3rd if you draw a heart and final one diamond.

The number you draw is the number of mins you must masturbate for. But you must do it outside your panties. If you don't come you have 10 mins to wear them. If you do 20 mins then repeat. For every time you cum after te 1 time you must take 2 mins of the time you can masturbate and 5 mins on how long you wear your panties for.

You need to come 6 times or you have to wear the chilli panties for 2 hours.

You must change these panties in a place you might get seen.

Enjoy

Dislikes: illegal, anal, family and friends, blood, messy
Stevenage345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #10
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceylon View Post
Hello! :3
I'm Ceylon. Just joined, but I've been creeping on the site for a while.

I'll be running errands tomorrow and was hoping for something to keep me entertained. I'll be filling out paperwork at school, getting some job applications, and stopping by the dollar store for a few "supplies". I'll either be by myself or with my best friend (who does not and cannot know about this). I was hoping for something under my clothes. Maybe something in the car if I'm alone. Plus, some suggestions of things to buy. Right now, I'm getting some more clothespins, some twine, and some more pens. I don't have rope, so please don't suggest it.

Thanks to any who stop by.
Ta ta!

-Kye
something under clothes? - simple. give yourself a wedgie and go the entire day with it.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #11
philbo

buy a new toy and use it i.e. butt plug
philbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, hidden public, public, semi-public, shopping