Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
Chevy21

Thumbs up Self ballbusting

I need any ballbusting dare to do anything to my own balls make it hurt and give me your best "shot" lol I'll do anything you post aside from cutting or rupturing my testicles and if you want to see message me your email and I'll send pics
Chevy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
evpierced

put an apple or orange in a sock, spread your legs wide and take 50 swings in the nuts
evpierced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
Chevy21

Thumbs up Evpierced

Have to say I've done that before but those feet persuaded me to do it again and had to take a break at 30.. Then at 40 lol but I made it 50 full swings to my nutts and damn are they sore but wanting more so....you got anything else you want me to do to my balls
Old 01-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
evpierced

tie a string around your balls, and the other end to a 2 liter bottle. put as much water in the bottle as you dare but at least half full. hold the bottle waist high and drop it. if thats not enough raise the bottle to chest high. 25 bottle drops minimum
Old 01-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #5
Chevy21

Wow haven't tried that before but have to say I am now a fan of it, It was AWESOME lol I think I want to try it with two, one attached to each testicle... What do you think I did this with one 2 liter 3/4 of the way full did it 32 times...I like pain but I have to go buy another 2 liter, that 32nd one put me on the floor I threw it up then jumped while it was going down lol. Got anything else for my balls I want to be on the floor till tomorrow!!!! Make me cry
Old 01-07-2013, 12:35 AM   #6
MontyWhittaker

Go into the toilet, lift the lid a little, and set up your balls so that the seat will crash into them if they fall. Now blindfold yourself. Lift the lid as high as you can and release it a minimum of ten times.
MontyWhittaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
evpierced

tie nuts back up, tie the other end to a heavy chair, office chair or kitchen chair or even heavy clothes basket. lay chair down and crawl, pulling the object with you. do this for 10 min
Old 01-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #8
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

tie your balls real tight so that they are nicely stretched to come out.

Now take a fat book, like a dictionary or something. Place your balls in that book.

Now take the biggest water container you can pick up. (if i'm not wrong, the 2 ltr bottle is it) Fill upto 250 ml. hold it at your chest height, drop it on your balls vertically. Continue increasing the water by 50 ml. after every 2nd drop.

Once you pass the 2 ltr mark, start with things that are heavier then the bottle. Again, keep increasing the weight after every 2nd drop.

Lets see how far can you really go
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #9
Chevy21

These are awesome keep them coming I want my balls to be black and blue. Im still recovering from toilet seat which hurt really bad lol and now I'm on to dragging my kitchen chair with my nutts. It's made of hard wood so it's heavy. What else you guys got my balls aren't done!!!!! Think of something really bad and extremely painfully then make it even worse lol
Old 01-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #10
evpierced

if u have a good beam or structure, fill the 2 liter bottle full. tie the bottle to the structure at waist height. spread legs and give bottle a shove away from u. May take a few shots to get it right but you should be able to get the bottle to hit you square in the nuts with some minor adjustments
Old 01-07-2013, 02:01 AM   #11
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

tie a pice of string or ropw to balls and the other end to a big drinks bottle that empty now let it dangle and go have a shower not allowed out of shower till you wash and the bottle fills up post on this thread once done and how you got on

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me

Love Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, exposure, edges, cumming, slave

Dislikes CBT, messy, denial, pee, destroying underwear/ clothes, exposing, humiliating
Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, swirled, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #12
Chevy21

God of masters, holy shit did that and ran out of books so used some paint cans and I have to say I ended up cumming all over myself after About 3 mins lol great idea

Expierced I tied the 2 liter up and swung it away from me and man I am surprised at how much it felt like a kick or knee did it 28 times I think close to 30! It hurt so bad I just closed my eyes and imagined someone in front of me kicking me great idea !!!!!!

Keep em coming gimme your craziest self busting ideas and if I can't do i/finish it I'll take WHATEVER punishment anybody gives me!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #13
Chevy21

Wedgielover not sure I understand like an open container so it fills up and continues adding weight to my nutts I think I have a 5 gallon bucket
Old 08-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #14
ballbusting slave

Default dare

if you have a cieling fan get some rope tie it to the fan and tie a heavyish object on the end turn on the fan go for 50 hits but real men go for 100!
ballbusting slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #15
busted balls

the 2l bottle one way great.. Any1 got any thing even better??
busted balls is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to busted balls for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, beat, dare, painful, self punishment