Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
Ech1994

Default Will do any dares that deal with cbt and pain or anything else you dare me

I'm 18 male and love cbt dares, ballbusting, cum, pain, and anything that deals with my balls. I will do any dare you tell me as long as it is in my limits.

Limits-poop, public, permanent damage, saving of pictures, face pictures

I am an 18 year old male, skinny, kinda muscular, strait but like being controlled by or exchanging dares with guys because they have balls and a cock too so they know what it feels like but I also like it when girls control me

Kik- ekoryh
Ech1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
Ech1994

Ohh and I can probably send pics and ill do dares that's so painful they will make me cry

I am an 18 year old male, skinny, kinda muscular, strait but like being controlled by or exchanging dares with guys because they have balls and a cock too so they know what it feels like but I also like it when girls control me

Kik- ekoryh
Old 01-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
darthvaderfan

Nuclear Well I think I can accommodate you

Well you said cbt how about a cbt slave just send me a PM
Old 01-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

The next time you jerk off, I want you to lay your dick flat on a table and snap the head 20 times hard wit a rubber band. Then you may jerk for 2 minutes, then give me another 20 snaps. Jerk for 3 minutes, another 20 snaps etc.
When you start cumming, let go of your cock and punch yourself in the balls as hard as you can.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #5
teenboyboy

First put clothing pins (or something similar) on both nipples. Leave them on for the remainder of the dare.

Then use string or rope to tie off your balls from your cock. Once that is complete, attach a 2 liter bottle full of water (or something of similar weight) to the string. Let it hang freely.

In order to be able to take it off you will have to slap your ass with the back side of a brush enough times to make it red and also successfully edge 3 times with 30 second breaks in between, and cum. Finally, you must take a picture of your full body with the weight attached (including face); it doesn't matter which order you do it in, but your ass must be red, you must have edged 3 times, and then cummed, and must have taken the picture in order to take off the weight and pins.

If you touch the bottle, touch the string the bottle is hanging from, or if the bottle falls off at any point or touches the floor, you must punch yourself in the balls 5 times, and then reattach it until the above is completed, repeating and increasing the amount of punches by 5 for every time it happens.

PM me the picture you took of your full body (including face) with the weight attached and hanging, and one of your red ass once you finish for proof.

Last edited by teenboyboy; 01-04-2013 at 01:05 AM.
teenboyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #6
freindandme

Tie your balls to your wrist and jerk off for 3 mins after you cum

Limits: Pics, Public
freindandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #7
Ech1994

Great dares keep them coming!

Kik- ekoryh
Old 01-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #8
teenboyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ech1994 View Post
Great dares keep them coming!
When are you going to be doing the dares?
Old 01-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #9
Ech1994

Tonight and all weekend

Kik- ekoryh
Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Then have fun. I've got another one for you, it's warmed up, but still good I hope.

Get an icecube. Tie a rope around your underwear and trap the other end of the rope in the gap between the upper side of a door and the doorframe. Make the rope so short, that you have to stay on your tiptoes and still will be giving yourself a wedgie. Now let the icecube melt on your nipple and play with yourself with the free hand. Change hands and nipples regularly, so both nipples get some attention. You are not allowed to cum before the icecube has completely melted.
And remember, good slaves lick up their mess

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
Old 01-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #11
teenboyboy

Did you do these dares?
Old 01-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #12
Ech1994

Yes I was getting ready to post back about them and I must say my balls and dick were in pain for a while and I wasn't to fond of doing stuff with my nipples but I loved the dares and I will do more if more are posted

Kik- ekoryh
Old 01-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #13
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Feedback keeps the daregivers happy, if I just get back "I did it, yay" I'm much less likely to give another dare than if I get back a detailed report...

PM DARES
Old 01-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #14
teenboyboy

Did you take the pictures for proof?
Old 01-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #15
Ech1994

I will be sure to give feedback with lots of detail from now on!

Kik- ekoryh
The following user says Thank You to Ech1994 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ball torture, ballbusting, cbt, nuts, nutshot