Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
kinamar

Male 26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hello, I am new to this and am looking for afemale slave, I have never been a master before and am looking to explore to see what it is like. I am seeking a female slave, can be either experienced or new to the slave role, I will respect any hard limits you have, and will help with any soft limits you may want to push. Webcam is not required however if you have I will utilize it sometimes, if you have no webcam pictures will be required so I know you are following your orders, however if you dont want your face can remain hidden.

As I am new I will allow for the first couple days to be a trail and if you do not think you will enjoy having me as a master there will be no hard feelings at all. I am new and understand that I am still going to need some time to find my style and if that style is not for you then I understand that you will want to find someone that suits your needs better.

Please send me a pm if you are interested, make sure you tell me your likes, dislikes and limits, as well as wether you have a webcam or not remember it is not required but pictures will be, but I will not make you post them on public sites or let anyone see them either. Thank you.

Last edited by kinamar; 10-27-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk