Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
yessir

Default Lucky Me

I just found this wonderful forum.
I am a submissive college girl who just started a cyber slave type of relationship but he is not providing me with enough stimulation.
Tell me what you want to make me do. I have normal household stuff to play with.
I will gather suggestions this weekend and starting monday will comply with every one that falls within my boundaries. I will private message you with details about my experience and, if it's possible, send you picture proof of my submission.
Boundaries - No blood, piss, or shit. Nothing that leaves marks that will last for more than 48 hours. No serious anal play.
yessir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Edge every hour for five minutes or the following 10 hours. If you cum, you face a punishment.

Wear only 3 items of clothing at all times during the following three days. Always = always: outside, in the shower, in bed, ... Of course you can change your outfit to accommodate different activities. Explain what you did and how you were dressed in a post.
mafiaka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
yessir

Mafiaka, do socks count as pieces of clothing?
Old 09-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
masterwolf

what are your limits?
Old 09-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #5
yessir

Most of my limits are listed above: no piss, shit or blood. No damage lasting more than a couple of days. No serious anal play. I will do public tasks but nothing extreme (likely to get me arrested/involving sex acts with another person). I await your command.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
masterwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by yessir View Post
Most of my limits are listed above: no piss, shit or blood. No damage lasting more than a couple of days. No serious anal play. I will do public tasks but nothing extreme (likely to get me arrested/involving sex acts with another person). I await your command.
lets start you off nice and easy with labeling your body. write "public toy" on your stomach. "master wolf's slave" above your cunt, and "fuck holes" above your tits with arrows pointing to mouth, cunt, and ass. you may wash these off of your face, or parts that would be publicly exposed before you go outside

Last edited by masterwolf; 09-23-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: clarity
masterwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #7
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Default Window Dressing

Welcome to GD.

My dare is simple to do but takes courage and a willingness to take a risk with getting seen. Simply strip naked and stand in front of your window. You will need to do this for at least 5 minutes (set a timer). If you are willing, do it during the day. If that's too daring then do it at night.

A full report and/or proof can be sent to [email protected]

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #8
Jari

Drip hot wax over your breasts until they are completely covered, then make a trail from your breasts over your belly to your pussy and cover your pussy completely in wax too. Wait 10 minutes so it can dry out, then stand up slightly spread your legs and use a piece of belt or any other flexible spanking device and slap all the wax off, you may only use the belt to get the wax off and you must continue until it is all off. Report to me in pm and I would love a picture of your wax covered body.
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #9
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yessir View Post
Mafiaka, do socks count as pieces of clothing?
Sorry for my late reply... Yes, and one sock = one item.
mafiaka is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk