Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 09-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
stillsearching

Default Internet Slave

Since there's a lot of fakes out here, I decided I'm just gonna be a slave to all of you. I've created a blog to track my progress, I'll accept rules and tasks via PM and in this thread or on comments on the blog.

Feel free to give me any rules you want. If they're too hard I'll negotiate something with you but I'll try to accept them all. Only stipulation, anyone may only submit one rule per day, though tasks are unlimited. Rules governing something already controlled will be dismissed, so this allows everyone a chance to get in on it and not have one person lay down a bunch of rules at once. Also allows me to gradually move into things.

Please keep my likes and limits in mind when giving rules.

I want rules on the following:
Sleeping
Bathroom Use
Hygiene (i.e. showers and such)
Limited clothing
Daily rituals or repeating tasks
Eating
Chores
Sex
Masturbation

I will keep an updated list of rules on the blog. I will also post a list of toys on there too.

I will try and get pictures, as well as offer camming once in a while. I will post reports once every day or two.

I want to get well used and feel like a slave just with a multitude of people pulling the strings and this way a multitude of people can be entertained by it.

My likes are: CBT, spanking, nipple torture, learning to suck dildos, gags, anal, and degradation.

My limits are: Anything inserted in my cock (either pins or sounds), piss or scat, crossdressing, blackmail, and permanent, illegal, children, animals, and the usual things it seems people put here.

Trying to become an internet slave visit my blog and PM me tasks and rules. I'm a slave to everyone.
stillsearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:46 AM   #2
stillsearching

New posting is up. Including my first rule.

My likes are: CBT, spanking, nipple torture, learning to suck dildos, gags, anal, and degradation.

My limits are: Anything inserted in my cock (either pins or sounds), piss or scat, crossdressing, blackmail, and permanent, illegal, children, animals, and the usual things it seems people put here.

Trying to become an internet slave visit my blog and PM me tasks and rules. I'm a slave to everyone.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
stillsearching

New feature to the blog, polls for my daily tasks. Feel free to show some mercy if you want.

Advertisements
Kink Talk