Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
TorD4life

Default Chocolatey dare

This dare is just a quick and easy dare that can be enjoyed from the most timid to the most daring of users.

You can make this as difficult as you like by altering the {variables} within.

You must wear a regular pair of briefs/panties for this to work properly, ladies can add extra amusement but will need to be wearing a bra. {Whatever else you decide to wear is up to your own individual tastes, be it daring or tame.}

{Walk / run / cycle / bus / drive} to a store as far away as you dare. While there, purchase a {chocolate / candy bar / ice lolly} of your choosing, the more chocolate based the better.

Now you must place the item you have purchased down the {front / back / front & back} of your underwear, girls may also choose to insert into their bra if they are inclined. {The location and risk of being spotted inserting is up to how daring you choose to be}.

Now you must make your way home by the same means you got there, whilst the item(s) is slowly melting under your clothing... will you get any strange looks?

When you arrive home you can {shower / eat whatever is there}.

There you have it, very very simple, but isn't it a nice change to have a dare that's quite easily "do-able" and yet still fun on here?

Please share your experiences and tell us what items you bought... suggestions for what items others should buy would be very welcome too.

78% of internet users have webcams, the other 22% are obviously getDare's "female" users
TorD4life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TorD4life for this post:
Old 09-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
KellyDean

I love the idea of this though it would ruin my underwear. I'd try it with a mars bar coz it's got chocolate and sticky caramel too eeeeeewww. If I try this I'll let you know. Gr8 idea.

Dislikes: Pain, toilet stuff, thongs, posting pics (will not so don't ask). Illegal stuff and thongs Brussels sprouts (yuck), rudeness, and liver and bacon.
KellyDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
WhyNotZoidberg?

will do next weekend with probably a Hershey's bar in my shorts. i will bike, and it should take me 10-15 mins, partially on a 2 lane highway.
WhyNotZoidberg? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #4
letshavesomefun

Talking

Love the idea, im trying this one very soon. Going to cycle to supermarket which is an hour away buy a multi pack of Mars and Caramels. Unwrap them all and place down front and back of pants. Then to ensure they don't escape will tape bottom of boxers. Looks like I might have messy pants by the time I get home

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chocolate, easy, messy, public, simple