Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
Anything_Once

Default New and in need of punishment

My mistress found this place awhile ago and has been saving it for when I've been particularly deserved it.

Recently while she has been out I lied about completing the chores I was assigned telling her I had done them when I had not even began them. Today she came home early and caught me.
Now I have finished the chores I told her I had already finished I have been instructed to come on here, explain what I have done, and request punishments to that will be completed over the weekend.

I will have to continue doing them in order until she feels you have punished me enough.

Mistress also says that if you have a punishment to last all Saturday or Sunday night please PM me with it.

Equipment
dildos (medium, long), buttplugs (medium and inflatable), nipple clamps, leather ankle / wrist cuffs, flogger, paddle, rope, blindfold, ear plugs, chains, locks, anal hook, enema kit, dog ears / tail and pet play stuff (toys, dish, paws).
Anything_Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

I appreciate your well worded request, but to make it a punishment... you need to include dislikes in your signature so we can actually punish you.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #3
Anything_Once

Thank you for the advice.

For my oversight of forgetting my dislikes and the lack of punishments my punishment has been moved to next weekend and a third day (Monday as I am not working that day) has been added as well.

Equipment
dildos (medium, long), buttplugs (medium and inflatable), nipple clamps, leather ankle / wrist cuffs, flogger, paddle, rope, blindfold, ear plugs, chains, locks, anal hook, enema kit, dog ears / tail and pet play stuff (toys, dish, paws).
Old 09-10-2012, 07:12 AM   #4
fireman
gD king

To start with you will put nip clamps on for 10 min. then off for 2 min. Then put them back on for 10 min ¼ of a turn from where you took them off. Then off for 2 min. Do this for 2 hours. While edging once every 30 min. Go to the market; buy a piece of ginger root. Then go wash it and peel some of it. Then stick it up your ass. You will be naked kneeling on rice, at a table. Your hand you normally write with will be tied to the table, leg or somehow so it cannot reach the top of the table. You can tie it with a shoelace. Now you will write 250 times.
Dear mistress your horny little slut has been bad and deserves whatever you desire to do to me. Please accept my apology. I promise I will do better.
Now this must be all correct such as capital letters, punition, and must not be on 1 line. Any unreadable lines will have to be redone 10 times.
Then you will come back here and give a very detailed report for all to read!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
Anything_Once

My mistress is happy with this punishment.
This one will take place first thing on Saturday.
Anyone else have a punishment idea to help keep my punishment going all weekend.

Equipment
Old 09-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #6
jammi568

Ask your mistress to tie you to a bed, one arm/foot tied to each corner. Next, ask her to put a blindfold on you, as well as putting something other your ears so that you can't hear anything. She will leave you for as long as she wants before releasing you. However, suggest a minimum of 2 hours.
jammi568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #7
Anything_Once

Thank you for the suggestion, my Mistress has told me to let you know that we have enough to get us into Saturday evening before my night time punishment.

There are 2 more days to fill with punishment so please feel free to leave more suggestions.

I have been told that I am expected to leave updates each evening before my all night punishment begins (she is open to suggestions for all night punishments as well).

Equipment
Old 09-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
Anything_Once

my punishment starts first thing tomorrow morning. my Mistress thanks you for the ideas and wants to encourage you to do worse.

Are there any more punishments for my 3 day weekend?

my Mistress will be ensuring i leave detailed reports every evening before i am bound and left to sleep before the next day of punishment (unless you have a better punishment for my nights) so keep an eye on this thread. She will check back at the start of each day in case new ideas arrive.

Equipment
Old 09-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #9
jammi568

must eat nothing but poo all day.

alternatively, wear a diaper, and drink nothing other than piss mixed with laxatives, with a dildo stuck up your ass
jammi568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #10
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

I'm glad others have taken the time to punish you. I've been busy and forgot about this post. It's only Saturday, so here are a few more things for you to do.

Take a permanent marker and write "Liar" above your lips, hands, and both legs, for lying about your chores to begin with. At the end of your long weekend, you will take a cold shower to wash off any traces left of the permanent marker.

You should have to do any chores needing be done of the weekend, and since you lied about important chores, your mistress should assign you several menial, pointless chores/ tasks to do. You should be naked during these chores.

Between each set of chores, you should spank your ass as hard as you can 20 times per cheek, and spank your balls 5 times each. When spanking, remind yourself that had you have done the chores originally without lying, you wouldn't be in such trouble.

Two a times a day, spend an hour with one clothes peg on your ears, alternating ears every 5 minutes, to remind you to listen to your Mistress, and one clothes peg on your mouth, alternating upper and lower lip, to remind you not to tell lies to your Mistress.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #11
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

20 strokes with a ruler on each inner thigh.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:17 AM   #12
The Dyed Diaper

Put on a really thick diaper, and go about your normal chores. However, if you clean anything, the grit goes in your diaper. If you cook anything, half of it goes in your diaper. Also, get some bright wash-off paint, and cover your body and diaper with it. Put on boxer-briefs and a tank top and go to a public toilet. Write 'public toilet' on your chest and draw an arrow to your diaper. If anyone asks, explain that you love it when other people use your diaper.

I know you don't want to be discovered, so put on some oversized clothing that covers the paint and go somewhere no one will know you before beginning.

Let me know what you think!
The Dyed Diaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk