Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to firelord812
Default My first slave

Chapter 1: the beginning.

I remember the night I found you like yesterday. Cold, windy, and snowing. I remember because the only part of my body that was warm was my dick, hard from thinking about what lie ahead. Three days before, I was introduced to the world of slaves, where everyone seemed to have a good time. I wanted to try it, but there was no one to be found. Then a friend of mine pointed me into a general direction. A "dealer", so to speak, was in the market for these kinds of "products", horny, slutty, sex crazed pieces of meat. I had the dough, thanks to three weeks of saving for a new car, but that could wait. One hour drive to some pub in Fort Lee, I saying to myself "She better be a dang busty chick."

I walk in, everyone seemed to be normal: no collars, no leather, well minus the biker jackets, and no gags. A normal white man bar. I stuck out a little since I am asian. Bartender seemed busy, I walk up though and sat right in front of him.

"What can I get you, boy?"
"Scotch, with half Jack and a slab of meat."

He stopped cleaning a beer mug, and just stared at me.
"You're late."
"Hey what can I do, I am asian, I am always late!! Plus traffic is killer."
"Yeah, yea save it for the next guy." He started heading for the back door. "Follow me."

He lead me into a trap door under some beer boxes and a fake floor. It was even colder since there was no heat down there and it was damp, which didn't help much. Several boxes were lined up with names on them. One of them having mine.

"Here she is. Just liked you asked, plump, busty, and decent ass. Take a look."
Grabbing a crowbar, I pried open the box, and found you sleeping there, gagged, and with ripped clothing.
"Where she from?"
"Right here in Jersey."
I look at him. "ARE YOU INSANE?"
He just laughed. "Don't worry, she ran from home and her parents moved out of Jersey weeks ago. She is practically an orphan."
I just scratched my head, getting antsy just thinking about it. "How is she?"
"Virgin, no signs of abuse, like a brand new toy."
I couldn't hold back my smile. I was just thinking of all the things that I will make her do.
"So, we got a deal?" He held out his hand.
I took it and slammed the money into his hand and shook, "You have more than a deal."

Grabbing you and bringing you in was tough, considering the box weighed more than a ton alone. I dumped you, and grabbed a knife, cutting off all your clothes.
I looked at you head to toe. Pure, white, no marks, just a gag in your mouth.
After pullling off, I noticed how plump they became from the plastic. Lips cracked, showing that you have been there for a while.

Removing my outer wear, I laid you on a bed. Then began testing you out.

I spread your cunt, testing and seeing if you were really pure or not. "Ooh, he wasn't lieing. You still have the hymen in you." Out cold, I didn't expect a response.
I start my tits. Round, plump and just asking to be groped. I suck, I slap, I squeeze, and twist. You seemed to respond to that, which pleased me. "I am going to have fun with this."

I take your pussy, and start rubbing. You moan, and groan, and move all over the table. Whatever the guy used on you was strong. I rub you harder, and harder and then I just stop. Then I smack the living shit out of it. You flinch and moan after every hit, and after the fifteenth hit, you squirt like a waterfall. "Well, I am going to have to train you for that."

I flip you over, and spread your ass. Your tight, ass begging for more as you breathe heavier from the tit play. Even knocked out, you seemed to enjoy it. I take my pants off, and take dick, and start shoving it in. You flinch, which shocked me as if you were awake. But then you just stay there. Postitive you weren't awake, you continued.

I was fucking you hard, straight from the start. You moaned louder, and louder, and then you started saying "Yes, more." quietly in a small voice. After twenty minutes, I was done. I fucked you so hard, the first night, you gaped a wide ass for me. I cum all in your ass and was satified. Then I suddenly need to pee. Seeing you ass open, I lie you down with your ass open and pee straight into it. You didn't even care as it began to over flow all over you face. Then I placed my special collar on you neck and smacked your tits one more time, saying "Welcome to your new home, Cunt."

End of chapter one

MY FIRST SLAVE: fictional story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117719
firelord812 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to firelord812 for this post:
Old 09-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter two: Day 1

Two am. I had a really rough day, and I needed something to punch, hard. But then I thought of a better idea. Why not use that energy on your new slave? What a great idea it was.

When I arrived home, you were last where I left you after peeing into you. Losing on the floor, with a collar on your neck. You have yet to wake up. So I lifted you up and brought you to my bed. I covered you up and made up feel comfy. Then I tied your collar to the bed post with a leash.

Shook you hard until you began to wake up. Sleepy and groggy eyed, you woke up. Feeling sore and tired, you stretched like a cat. In my mind, I was thinking of what to do to you.

As your mind started to clear up, you noticed your surroundings and then me, sitting in a chair, facing you. A quick look down and you quickly grabbed the covers and covered yourself.

"who the hell are you?! Why am I naked what did you do to me?"
"Relax relax, I am not going to hurt you. I just saved your life. I found you dumped outside on my yard, freezing to death." That was a fat lie since I bought you.
"Why am I naked?!"
"Your clothes are being washed as we speak." Another point for the lie factor.

You looked shocked, finding that you were in a nice master bedroom, with modern furniture and a nice walk in closet.

"Oh, I am sorry, I was just-"
"Don't be, it's very understandable." I grab the pitcher of warm water and some honey. "Would you like some tea? It's only honey and water though."
"Oh yes please, I am very thirsty."
As I make your tea, I add crushed water pill and stir it in. Finished I hand I to you. You take several cups and ask for another. I create the same tea again and this time you take it slower.

"So what happened to ya? Why were you outside?"
"I don't know. The last thing I remember was leaving for my interview, and the next thing I knew, I blanked out. When I woke up again, I was in a cage, gagged, and cold. I heard voices in front of me saying that they were going to sell me to some man."
So you were awake during the packaging process is what I thought.

"May I ask for another cup, this time just water?"
"Of course." I added two pills this time.
"Thanks" as you sat, sipping away.
"They then grabbed me, and stuck a needle in me and I just fell asleep." Finishing the water, you place the cup on the bed stand, shivering. "I am glad I was lost instead of sold. Maybe I can go home so-" you stop as you squeeze your cunt. "I am sorry, but where is your bathroom?"

I cracked a smile. "I am sorry but I must correct you, because you are in the right place."

Confusing, slowly shock showed on up your face as I said "I bought you!"

Shivering, eyes cowering with fear, yet still having some fight in you, you jumped out of the bed and ran for the door, only to be flipped onto your back as you the leash held you back.

"You see, I always wanted to have a slave, one that I can play and fuck with. You just happened to be my order that I asked the merchant for."

You claw and try to hank the collar off. "Don't bother. There is a lock on it and it made with pure iron. The leather is reenforced with steel thread, no way you are getting out."

You flinch again as the second pill takes affect.

"Don't worry, I am not as bad as the kidnappers." I lower myself to your level with a smile. The. Suddenly grab your hair, whispering into your, "I am much worse."

You wince as you see where I was going with this.

"I am not your toy. You will not break me."
"On the contrary, you are. And don't worry I won't break you. You will break yourself."

The last two pills take affect and start loading your bladder.

"I have several rules.

1. You must obey me, or there will be punishment.

2. You may not do anything unless I allow it, or there will be punishment.

3. No bathroom breaks, unless I say so, or there will be punishment.

4. You want something, beg for it.

5. Eat everything I give you, or there will be punishment.

6. I call for you, 15 second response, or there will be punishment.

7. All I say is correct."

You are just piecing there, holding your pussy and bending over, glaring straight me, as I mentioned the rules.

"Oh and one more thing." I pull out a remote and show it off. This remote, house, and collar linked together. If you leave, you will be electrocuted. If I am displeases with you, I will shock you. If I am just bored I will shock you. If you break a rule you will be shocked."

You are starting to break down into tears, as you fight for every last second to hold it in. You are nearly lifeless.

"Well it has been ten minutes since you needed to pee. Do have something you want to ask?" I tap you along the thighs, ribs, shoulders, neck and cheeks. Each touch increased the urge as if they were electric probes. You gasped at each and every touch.

You moan, and groan and now rolling to hold it in. Five more minutes went by before you final asked, "Please, may I pee? I can't hold in anymore. I am going to leak soon."

"Hmm, I don't think that was good enough. Try again."
"Please, let me piss!"
"Nah. Not even close."

You gasp, sweat pouring done your face as the pee starts to leak. You finally shout " Please just let me pee! I wi do whatever you want! Just don't shock me! I will be your toy, slut, whore whatever!" You collapse at the last word.

"Good enough." I empty the pitcher and toss it to you. "Pee in there."

Surprise written all over you face, you take it and place it over your cunt. As you start to turn around, I take my pants off and get ready for the next part.

You shiver, and cringe as you notice that you can not pee.
"What can't pee? You need to relax. Let me help!"
At the past word I shove my dick up your ass and you scream. I grab u by the hair and tit, and fuck u hard while you pee even harder.

Tears flow from your eyes and you start babbling as the relief of pee and anal raping mix together and leave you as a helpless slave.

After finishing peeing, I grab the pitcher, cum in it. Then tying you down with rope, I tape a funnel to your mouth and pour it down the hatch. You just drink so that you can breathe and cause you couldn't think.

I untie you, push you next to my bed. Throw a blanket over you and re leash you. "Good night"

End of Chapter 2

Old 09-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
hetiticth

Wow, very interesting! Looking forward to reading more!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #4
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 3: Day 2

Chapter 3: Day 2.

The weekend. My favorite time of the week. No work, no chores, just relaxing and having fun. Of course that means sleeping in. Nothing like just lying in bed under a warm-

*Rattle* (hey, I have no idea what rattle sounds like in words)

My eyes snapped open. Dang it. And I just falling back to sleep. I peek from under my covers to find you free from your leash, tip toeing to the door, freezing in mid motion. The moment our eyes meet, you sprinted out the door, trying to escape.

I just sat there, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, and then counted down, "5,4,3,2,-"

"KYAAAA!!!!"

Rolling out of bed, pulling some clothes on, I walked to see how far you got. You made it so far, but just to be found unconscious, lying flat in front of the door.

"Well, well, well. I guess I need to discipline my slave a little more."

_____

Strapped to rope by the wrist and ankles and some hanging devices at you waist and thighs, you lay limp, ragged, and lifeless. Mirrors placed behind you, and a camera in front were to record all of the fun. Lights only shining down in front of you, while being surrounded by darkness.

Taking off your collar and placing it aside to protect you and the device, I splashed you with a bucket full of cold water, waking you up.

Shocked, and gasping for air, you wake up only to be at my mercy again. Looking at the restraints, you tug and yank at it trying to escape.

"You know, today was suppose to be my day off. I wasn't going to hurt you or even touch you. But now, I found that you need to be disciplined when I found you trying to escape. What do you say about that?"

Acting frantic, twisting your head as far as it could go, trying to find where I was. "Please just let me go. I don't want to be here."

"Ah, but you do want to be here. Well, you will soon enough."

Spinning you around, so that you are facing the mirrors, I step out of the shadows, weilding a thing long rod of bamboo.

"You know in Korea, children are disciplined with these and are striked in the calf." Stroking you ass with it and poking you ass hole, only made me feel more intense. "For a slave like you, the ass is perfect for it."

Without giving you a chance, I strike quick and hard, leaving a deep pink line along your cheeks. You scream from the surprise and such.

"You know, I must tell you something." I got closer and struck again, this time you held it in, but caused your entire body to flinch. "I am not an ordinary person. I don't enjoy drinking, nor do I enjoy working." I strike again, this time twice. "I am however, fascinated in one thing." I strike again, this time much harder than before. Then coming closer to your ear, I whisper, "I enjoy causing pain."

Taking my bare hands, I rub and squeeze and play with your ass, but always showing your face in the mirrors. You moan, wince, flinch, and cringe as the pain seeps into your body. "But this is not all." I both hands and smack both cheeks together, leaving bright red hand prints. You flinch, scream, and shake as the pain digs even deeper into you.

I take a couple of ice cubes, and rub them all over your cheeks. You flinch, squeeze your ass, and then relax, you grow tired as the coolness feels so nice.

"Sex and torture for me go hand in hand." I remove my cold hands and dry them off with a towel. "When I make a whore like you beg for it, it just want to make me do even more to ya!"

I shove a couple of fingers in you mouth and pull it closer to my face. Looking in the mirror, I see a slut, tears flowing and drool dripping.

"You want this don't you?"
Wide eye shock and anger appear in your eyes. I pull my fingers out and walk back into the darkness.
"You want to be spanked and punished didn't you?"
"What the hell makes you say that?"
"Your actions. Your reactions to pain. You are like an open book." I return, holding some oil and a rider's whip.
Massaging some of the oil into your ass, you say through gasps, "Yea right. Like I enjoy being whipped by-"
"Ah, but you do. In this entire epidemic, you have yet to curse at me, shout at me, reject me, or show anykind of resistance."
I rub the whip in a small area in oiled mass. "You actually are loving this feeling."

Before you could respond, the flat head of the whip smacks with a loud crack. You flinch, and scream a little.
"You want to be destroyed by my whip and hands. You actually are enjoying this pain."
Another crack, another smack. You are moaning and crying at the same time.
"Those tears on your eyes are not from pain, but from pleasure. Admit it."
Once again, smacked even harder, causing even more flinching.
"You probably wished that you were smacked and spanked everyday. You probably were masturbating to the idea."
You cry louder as I smack you non stop, ten times.
"Tell me, are you a naughty girl? If you are, we need to discipline you for bad behavior. If you aren't, then we need to discipline because you are a liar."
Rubbing the whip again on your ass, "So what are you my slave? Naughty, or nice?"
After a few seconds, "...am .... girl." In a low whisper.
"I need you to speak up."
"I am .........ghty girl...."
"Louder you cunt."
"I am a naughty girl."
I drop the whip and full out do a running smack onto that red ass of yours.
You scream, but then your face immidiately turns into pleasure.
"I am a naughty girl!" Even louder.
I smack again.
"I am a naughty girl!!" Even louder than before.
I smack again.
"I Am A Naughty Girl!!!"
I smack again.
"I AM A SLUTTY AND NAUGHTY BITCH OF A GIRL!!!!"
I smack again.

You continued to cry, even louder and harder, as I smacked from my hand, then to the bamboo, then to the riders whip. You kept going and going and loving every single hit.

Beat and tired, I plop to the floor, panting for breath as you lie limp, red assed, but still chanting your naughty girl chant.

Getting tired, but still very horny, I take off my pants, spread your legs, and start plunging into you ass.
You gasp and moan at every stroke, for every stroke, I hit your ass.

You scream and cry, cumming from every stroke, and quivering and babbling as you drool all over the place. Your ass, squeezing at random rates as you continue to cum all over my dick.

Finally, flipping you over, I cum all over your face, your breasts, and your red ass.

Not fully satisfied, I rig my anal machine, and put it on full power. You moan and vibrate as the machine contiunes what I could not do.
While that is done, you blow my dick and suck and lick and drink all my cum.

After another ten minutes, you are left hangin there, still chanting your naughty girl chant, with your ass gaping and red ass swollen.
More is to come at night.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4: Day 2: Breaking point part one

You know, I remember the day that you finally became mine. Your screams of pain, lust, and moaning for more still turns me on every time I think about it.

While I was out, you were at home, in a small cage. With a water pipe for drinking and a pipe of feed made from oatmeal, vitamins, and some brown stuff that may have been shit.

I hit up my merchant again, this time not for "meat" but for some "seasoning".

"So what can I get you?"
"Eh, I don't know. A fruity cocktail. Extra sweet, and extra salt on the rim."
"Sure thing."

He brought out a small brown bag and placed it on the countertop.

"Now some of this stuff was not easy to come by. I hope you are able to provide for the service I am providing."

I slowly pull out two small brown paper packs and slid them to him.

"The amount that we agreed on, plus a little extra for the service, and cause I like what you are doing for me."
"I must say, you are a very interesting customer. Not many of them come so loaded as you do."
"I am just your average business man, with plenty of work and connections. So enough chatter, lets take a look at what we have so that I don't screw it up."

______

Cold winds, snow, and all of that was making this one of the coldest nights of the season. But that was not stopping me from making you mine.
Having stunned you and bagged you in a sack, I hefted you up on my shoulder as we made our into my log cabin. Benefits of a log cabin besides having my sound proof home that is wired to make sure you don't escape: no knows we are here, no one can hear you scream, and no one can find you if you escape.

Handcuffed, naked and lying on the floor, I left you there while I started a warm fire in the fireplace and began prepping for tonight's show.

Camera located on four walls, enough tape for half a day, a ring gag, cloth pegs, a vibes and tape, rope (lots of it), oil, hot sauce, string, fish hooks, weights, drills, screws, metal floor hooks, vaccum pump, glass tubes, and my special seasonings were all set. And of course myself.

Around an hour later, the metal hooks were in place on the floor and walls, rope treated an prepared at various lengths, oil and sauce on stand by, hooks and strings ready and waiting, the pump running, and all that was needed was you.

Ten minutes later, you wake. Finding yourself in a different surroundings again, you bolt up, and find yourself cuffed at you wrists and ankles.

"Be glad I cuffed you." You jump finding me sitting next to the fireplace, flipping through a book. "It is below zero right now, winds are at fifteen miles a hour, and you are bare naked. I doubt you would last half a minute out there."
"Why are you doing this? What have I done to you?"
"Nothing. Nothing at all. You just happened to be the unlucky bitch that got kidnapped and stuff into a box and shipped to me."

Getting up from the my chair, I walk up to you, get down to your eye level, and stroke your hair.
"You know, this doesn't really need to be painful for you. You can actually enjoy this."
"Are you insane?"
"No, but you will be, soon enough. Insane, crazy, addicted, to something I like to call, Me."

Pulling you over to the first group of pegs, tying your knees and elbows to them, so that your on your arms and knees, pelvis thrusted out.

Placing the gag in you mouth, forcing your mouth open, I pulled you tongue and gave it a nice tug. Then placing the same hand on you cunt, I played with your cunt, while groping and sucking on your tits. Hearing you make such nasty noises from your mouth, just made me even hornier. Almost after a minute, you began to cum, having a slutty twitching motions.

"Well now, looks like someone has been playing with themselves recently. Have been masturbating with yourself."
Not making a single response, you just turned your head, and avoided looking at me.
Please, I got my pump ready and tubes.

I taking the tubes and covering your nips and clit, I sucked them out long and hard. You were just moaing and watching, seeing as you clit began to become erect, leaving your hood and nipples getting even perkier.

After a minute, I stopped, and left the tubes like that for a while. Using this opprotunity, I began to use your mouth for my personal release.
"Spill one drop and you will have the worst night of your life."
Seeing as I needed to pee, I plugged your nose, and pissed right into your open mouth. You swallowed every drop, gasping as you refilled your lungs with fresh cold air.
"See aren't you enjoying this?"
You just stared at me with eyes that were losing control of themselves.
Removing the the tubes, leaving your clit flinching at every heart beat, I grabbed the string and and hooks.

Tying the now erect clit and nipps, I flung the hook ends over an over-head beam, and let them dangle above you.
"Let see if you are strong enough to hold these."
Taking three weights, I added one to each of the three hooks. You breath suddenly became rough and ragged.
"1"
Another set was added.
"2"
Another.
"3"
Another.
"4"
And another.
"5".
Fifteen total, five on a clit and nip, were left hanging on your hooks. You nips were stretching as gravity pulled on your weights and tears rolled down you eyes from the pain.
Your clit, however, was twitching as blood pumped through it, causing your entire lower body to shake.
"I think I should help you take those strings off."
Taking six vibes, I taped them to sandwich your nips and clit.
Seven settings, six remotes, counting to 7.
"1"
The strings enough were painful enough, but the vibes just made it even more sweeter and pain inducing for you.
"2"
You body, face looking back, pelvis high, shaking as the vibes shook your perverted nips and clit.
"3"
One of your nip strings came undone, falling a foot to your stomach.
"5"
Another nip let loose of your sting, crashing near your hand.
"7"
You were shaking, pelvic thrusting, twisting, moaning, groaning and shouting through your gag as your clit string finally slipped off.
Cumming as hard as you can, only left you as a beast, a mindless, sex crazed beast.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #6
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

If you like this, please comment or give me critique

Old 09-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
sexykat

I love it. Its a great story, please continue!
sexykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #8
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 5: Day 2: Breaking point part two.

Untying you from your pelvic thrusting position and turning off the vibes, I had you straddle a length of rope I laid out on the ground.

Picking up one end of the rope, I tied it to another hook on the wall. With the other end, I pulled it through a pulley, and gave it a nice quick tug.

This pulled you straight up onto your feet, or should I say tip toes. The rope was just the right height that you were forced to get on your tip toes, but you were still pushing down on the rope. I tied the loose end on the pulley onto another hook. Along the length of rope, knots were made across every two feet. Seeing as the room we were in was fifty feet long, that was about twenty five knots. However, for some reason, the knots were a different color than the rest of the rope. More red.

After handcuffing your feet, "Walk across the entire length of rope five times. No stopping, or you will get to meet one of your vibe friends again or maybe the strings and weights."

In tears you walked down the rope on your tip toes, feeling the rope grind against you cunt, stroking against your swollen clit. Walking straight into the first knot, you gasp as the burning sensation of hot sauce reaches your clit and spreads all over your pussy. You pause for a second, trying to suck in the pain and tears from the burn.

Impatient, I pulled out my rigged handheld fly zapper, and zapped your clit. Yelping from the shock, you bend over and start crying. "Keep going."
Taking the next three knots was even harder, you kept pausing for a second, then taking a few more steps, and when you reached the knot, you stare at it, until I zap your clit again, making you burn again from the sauced knot.

At the first wall, your tongue is sticking out of the ring gag, panting like a dog, sweating, tears stains streaking your face, leaving you wanting more. I add a peg with string attached to it to you tits.

You continue to walk down the rope backwards. Everytime you stop, you squirm as my zapper zaps your clit, and you keep on walking. When you reached the wall, I added another peg, this time, to your pussy lips.

All the while, your tongue hanged from your gaping mouth, dripping saliva all over the floor. Several times, you nearly slipped from it and would have fallen on your head if I hadn't caught you. Though I zapped you again because of your carelessness and for having such a slutty mouth.

After almost twenty minutes, your cunt, red, swollen, and throbbing, had about six pegs on each lip. Panting and drooling all over the place. Breast swollen and red from multiple zaps, along with your twitching clit, throbbing like a tiny penis, pegged and swollen.

Nearly ready to collapse, I grabbed all of the strings into a bunch into my hand, readying them to be yanked.

"On the count of three, I will pull them off all at the same time. Once you have done that, I will let you drink, pee, and rest. Are you ready?"

Shaking your head no very frantic, didn't really help you much.

"Ok, three!"

Snaps and cracks were heard as all of the pegs were yanked off, along with a beast like moan and sob. Then followed by a wailing cry from your gaged mouth.

I lowered the rope And released your ankles from the cuffs. Dragging you to another set of hooks, I tied your wrists, elbows, and knees down so that your ass was in the sky, face near the floor.

I removed you gag. Expecting harsh words and threats coming from you mouth, I was shocked to see you quiet, only panting like you still have the gag on.

"You know, you should be glad I am you're master. If it was anyone else, you would being much worse. Just be glad that I made you my slave and toy."

Panting while speaking, you asked, "Please, Master. May I get some water?"

Very pleased how everything is going, "What are you, Cunt?"
"Master's plaything and slave for Master's pleasure."
Grabbing a bowl from the kitchen, I poured out water for you to drink. "Lap it up like a dog."

While seeing you lick, suck, and drain the bowl, I pulled out my bag of seasoning, and pulled out a needle filled with a liquid and walked up to you.

Remembering what the merchant said, "Now the green needle is for the pussy, the red is for the clit and nips, orange for the tits and the black for yourself."

Taking the green needle, I pierced the inside wall of your pussy, avoiding hymen, and injected the substance. Too crazed by the pain and water, you hardly noticed.

A few seconds later, you stop drinking, and start moving your hips around. Then it moves up and down, sweating dripping from your face, and more moaning and panting escapes you mouth. Your pussy starts making lost of wet noises as I stroked it and smacked it.

"Is there something wrong?"
"Master, my pussy is on fire!"
"What do you want me to do about?"
"I need a dick in my cunt!!"
"What do you say?"
"Please master! Fuck this cunt with you hard meat shaft up her virgin pussy!"
"Well said."

Old 09-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 6: Day 2: breaking point. Part 3

The final position was the position where your shoulders were up against the wall, feet tied up over you head and spread, hands bound to the wall, with you pussy out in from of your face.

Still twitching as the drug takes further effect, I stroked my penis along your face, tits, and ass.

As a nice warm up, I fucked your throat, making you gag and suck on my dick. "Keep making your slut noises you cunt."
The more you slobbered the harder I got, the more you licked and slopped over my dick the more I fucked your mouth.

As I came, I came into your open mouth.
"Gargle it."
Hearing you make more slut sounds from your throat, got me hard again.
As you were swallowing, the throbbing kept on getting stronger.
"Please master, I need your cock in my cunt, I am going to melt if I don't."

Ignoring your constant pleading, I teased your swollen pussy lips, pressed the head of my dick against your clit, until I couldn't take it anymore.

Diving straight in, ignoring the existence of your hymen, I plunged fully into your cunt, breaking and ripping your vigin cunt open.

Frozen for a few seconds, your eyes wides open, you twitched hard as more tears rolled down your tear streaked face. Suddenly out of now where, you piss all over me and yourself, not giving a fuck of who it was getting on.

Then I started to move. Your tight pussy squeezing my cock made it difficult to move and even harder to not cum. I slammed it in your hole harder and deeper with every stroke. Every stroke, another tighter pussy, leaving your face a mess.

After the first three strokes, you mouth began to foam up, babbling inaudible nonsense, with eyes rolling into the back of your head.

When I grabbed your tits, you gasped and squeezing your stomach, and squeezing your cunt even tighter.

Grabbing on to your tits like handle bars, I just went all out on you. Still having the strength in me, I bit down on one of your nips, hard and even harder before I could taste blood.

Seeing your constantly orgasming face, slack, gasping for air and eyes glazed with a haze of hormones, I slapped your ass hard and woke you up.

"Enjoying your master's cock, slave?"
"Yeth, Mather! Cunt ith roving Mather'th cock." (Yes, Master! Cunt is loving Master's cock!)

Grabbing a black needle, I inject myself in the penis, and suddenly felt a sudden surge of energy.

With this I kept fucking you in the cunt, for nearly two hours.
In that two hours, I change your position, from the wall, to face the camera, showing off your slutty moaning orgasm face, to lifting you off the ground and recording my dick in in you cunt, to even air fucking.
All the while, you were shouting "Yes, Master!!" "Cunt loves being raped by master!" "Fuck me harder, Master!" "Punish me, Master!"

Finally, just before the two hours were up, I felt like cumming.
"Cunt I am about to cum really hard. I am going to cum inside of you. We are to cum together ok?"
"Yes master. Don't worry about me, I am safe this week and I am your personal cum dump!"
"Ok then, ugh! I am cumming!"

As I was cumming, every single cell in my body jumped twitched as my I ejaculated everything into your cunt. Plus your squeezing cunt as you came ringed out everything out of my dick, leaving you with an overflowing pussy.

When I pulled out, all of my cum started to drip out from your gapin pussy. Muttering your half conscience phrase and twitching with every heart beat, I lifted you up and brought to you to my bed. I layed you down, covered you up, and laid next to you.
"Tonight, you have pleased me. You may sleep next to me in this bed. Only for tonight though."

Shocked and in happiness, you replied "Thank you master."

I got in with you, let you lay your head on my chest, and fell asleep. Today was a good day.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #10
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Please vote on this thread for more "My FIRST Slave"

I am having trouble deciding whether to make a new chapter or not. I want my readers to help me out. Please vote here so that I can decide.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=119057

Poll closes in three days of this post.

Last edited by firelord812; 09-21-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk