Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-25-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb MyFitnessPal - A tool for control and humiliation?

Dear fellow Kinsters,

Has anyone used MyFitnessPal before? It's a free tool avaliable online, on Android OS Devices, and iOS devices that allows one to track their daily exercise, nutrition, and calroies... All the things you would expect from a fitness app.

However, has nayone considered its use as a tool for control or humiliation? You can either have an account yourself and 'befriend' him/her to view her progress, or he/she can share their login with you so at any time you can look at exactly what the yhave eaten or what exercise they have done.

The control possibilities are endless and I imagine it is great for those seeking weight control or humiliation. Also for those into forced exercise.
What do people think?

M

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Ribbit101 for this post:
Old 08-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Kyle Robert Kerr

Default Nice

If your still looking for a sub to try that I'll give it ago I have iPhone 4 send me a MSG if u want me to be ur sub testing that out
Kyle Robert Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:32 AM   #3
Kitten
The One & Only

I think it's a pretty good tool for all those uses yeah.
The only thing that might stunt this kind of training or punishment would be dishonesty from the subject (not filling in the correct excersize or food intake). But I suppose you'll just have to trust their word on that.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
Kyle Robert Kerr

Default I am

I am still looking for some one to help me out with this sounds like so much fun
Kyle Robert Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
ctsubguy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I think it's a pretty good tool for all those uses yeah.
The only thing that might stunt this kind of training or punishment would be dishonesty from the subject (not filling in the correct excersize or food intake). But I suppose you'll just have to trust their word on that.
You would use myfitness as just one tool as part of a bigger program.

I have in the past spent way too much time thinking about how to pull off a weight loss program in an online arrangement. What I came up with was essentially:
  • The sub announces exercise plan in advance, and to the extent possible exercises on cam for the dom to look in on if he/she wishes, to confirm that the sub is following the plan.
  • A program like myfitness could be used to communicate to the dom the sub's daily activities.
  • Have weekly weigh-ins, measurement taking, and photographs to document progress.
  • Once a month, the weigh-in would count "more". If insufficient progress was being made, there would be consequences.
  • Other consequences could be imposed if the sub fails to follow the plan, takes a day off, etc.
  • For the d/s element, periodic dares with photo/video proof. Dom/sub ritual could also be incorporated in the monthly check-ins.
  • Also, throw in a non-financial blackmail element. After an initial trial period, the sub cannot quit until the goal is met. If the sub quits, pictures and/or video get posted online.

Those are the highlights anyway. Ideally, the entire thing would be laid out in a contract, just so that there's no misunderstanding as to the expectations. And it would definitely require a trial period of a few weeks, to make sure that both parties are OK with the arrangement, and to build a little trust, before the blackmail element kicks in.

The arrangement could be tweaked for "in-person" training, or for mutual motivation between two subs/switches.
ctsubguy12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, forced exercise, humiliation, weight