Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
ImYourBitch
Account Banned

Default Butt plug dare!

Hey all! This is my first dice dare, so let me know what you think! If you fail the dare you must do it again every day with the same rolls until you complete it.

Size:

for the size, assign each of your plugs a number, small to big, low to high. So if you had 3 plugs, a small, medium, and large, and you rolled a 1, you would use the small plug. If you rolled a 3 you would use the large, and if you rolled anything outside of the number of toys you have, in this case 4, 5, or 6, you would use the large.

Lube:

1 or 2: toothpaste

3 or 4: cum, yours or someone else's, if this isn't enough lube you may suck on the plug to lube it, but only after trying to stick it in your ass first.

5: spit
6: your lube of choice

Roll die twice, first number is time below, and 2nd number is multiplier. Example: if you rolled a 2 and then a 3 your total time for wear would be 2 hours (40 minutes X 3 = 120 minutes). If your numbers were 6 & 6 your time would be 12 hours!

Time:

1) 20 minutes
2) 40 minutes
3) 1 hour
4) 80 minutes
5) 100 minutes
6) 2 hours

Position:

If you roll even, choose any position you like.

If you roll odd, complete the edges with your dick (or pussy) directly above your face. Let all pre-cum fall onto face or into mouth.

Edges:

roll a die 3 times. Multiply the results of the first two and add the third number. This is how many times you must edge. Example: if you rolled two 6's and a 4, your number of edges would be 40. If this is unrealistic for women, spank your clit this many times instead.

Finish:

Note: if you are a woman and can't produce much cum, roll until you get a 5 or 6, and do the corresponding task. Use toothpaste instead of cum for number 5.

1) cum onto a hard surface. Snort all cum.

2) cum directly into your own mouth. Push all cum that gets on your face or other body parts into your mouth. Now roll a die and multiply the number by 5. This is how many minutes you will hold your cum in your mouth. Swallow when finished

3) cum however you want!

4) no cumming for the rest of the day!

5) take out plug and suck it clean for at least 1 minute. Cum on the plug, and reinsert for 1 hour. Suck clean again.

6) leave in the plug till tomorrow! When you wake up in the morning you must do the edge rolls again. Only after you complete the edges are you allowed to cum, and then remove the plug.

Enjoy! If you have any ideas to make it better please let me know!

Last edited by ImYourBitch; 07-19-2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Fixed typos
ImYourBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Toilet-Slave

I got toothpaste as lube and i failed terribly lol so guess what im doing tomorrow

Male/18/Canada/Bi

LOVES: Enemas, urethral play, CBT
Likes: Piss play, anal, enemas, some messy, torture, s and m, crossdressing, feminization, urethral play
Limits: public, family
Toilet-Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
slavebud

Medium plugg, cum, 2 hours X 5 = 10 hours, any position, 18 edges, take out plug and suck it clean for at least 1 minute. Cum on the plug, and reinsert for 1 hour. Suck clean again.
no good rolls for me :P

My Master and boyfriend is Matt - NG56, I'll do anything for my Master and I'm not looking for another

<3 <3 XxX Julie xXx <3 <3

slavebud is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk