Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
Allice
Account Banned

Default hidden car dare

This dare was PMd to me by the evil one who said i could post it.

What time?
1 between 5 and 10 am
2 between 11 am and 1 pm
3 between 1 and 4 pm
4 between 4 and 10 pm
5 between 10 pm and 2 am
6 whenever you want

What to wear:
1 the underwear you are wearing now.
2 your sexiest underwear and high heels only
3 high heels and a thin, short dress only
4 nothing at all
5 The sluttiest clothes you own, no panties allowed
6 roll a dice for every item of clothing you are wearing right now. 1 or 6 means you get to keep the item, 2-5 means you lose it!

Now get in your car, and turn on the radio. Drive until you have heard (roll dice) full songs, then stop whereever you are, and do a task:

1 - run around the car once, take off 1 item of clothing and run one more lap around it. Keep going until you are naked. Now roll again (if you get 1 again, just run around the car once, edge and roll again
2 strip naked, lock your clothes in the trunk and then edge sitting on the backseat with your legs on the front seats on the "shoulders" furthest away from each other so your legs are spread! Edge as many times as you can until you finally can't hold it anymore and cum!
3 strip naked and walk away from your car for (dice roll) minutes in whatever direction prefered. Now edge and try to hold the edge while walking back towards the car. If you stop or cum before sitting in your car, you must drive home either topless or bottomless with your missing clothes in the trunk.
4 same as number 2 but keep your eyes closed.
5 same as number 4 but do it either sitting in the trunk or lying on the hood of the car!
6 masturbate however and whereever you want to orgasm
Pictures (take this many during the dare):
1 - 3
2 - 5
3 - 3
4 - 7
5 - 6
6 - 10 or video

Ill do any dare within my limits that is PMd to me and i will reply with a full report of how it went.

22/f

Loves
Hidden public, masturbation, car dares

limits
Illigal, scat, piss, pain, animals, photos
Allice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Allice for this post:
Old 06-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
aaaaaaa

Did u do it? What were the numbers u rolled?
aaaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:54 AM   #3
Allice
Account Banned

I didnt do the time or pictures roll as they were optional in the pm.
I rolled
The sluttiest clothes you own, no panties allowed. So a short skirt and a low tight top.
strip naked and walk away from your car for (dice roll) minutes in whatever direction prefered. Now edge and try to hold the edge while walking back towards the car. If you stop or cum before sitting in your car, you must drive home either topless or bottomless with your missing clothes in the trunk.

I did your dare last night. I parked in a small car park near a little country walks place i know. I striped in the car and rolled a 4 so i got my phone got out of the car and started walking. There were a couple of dog walkers so i hid in the bushes while they passed but didnt include the time i was stopped. Once i got to the 4 min distance i was very turned on allready from being naked so it didnt take long to edge. I started to walk back but a cute guy came the other way so i hid but i just couldnt hold it and came in the bushes as quiet as possable. I walked back to the car and locked my top and bottoms in the car and drove home in just panties.

Ill do any dare within my limits that is PMd to me and i will reply with a full report of how it went.

22/f

Loves

limits
Old 06-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
newguytodares

Default dare

like this dare i rolled a 1 3 2 and 1 and a 6 for songs

Its 3:34 am so im getting ready to do the dare at 5 am not too risky i rolled a 3 so i have to find a pair of my moms high heels s and thin, short dress only this is going to suck! i will then have to drive for 6 songs and strip naked, lock my clothes in the trunk and then edge sitting on the backseat with my legs on the front seats on the "shoulders" furthest away from each other so my legs are spread! and i will Edge as many times as i can until you finally can't hold it anymore and cum! i will take one picture =D ill will let every one know how the dare goes

for every pm with slave in subject you will be their slave for a day
"If I get a PM saying "stop" I am not allowed to cum for the rest of the day."

Last edited by newguytodares; 06-27-2012 at 12:37 AM.
newguytodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
Allice
Account Banned

Glad to see other people enjoying the dare.

22/f

Loves

limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk