Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
slutfarm

Default Driving Dice Dare [SINGLE] [R+]

Before starting place a towel and slip on shorts in your back seat, 2 water bottles (16-20 oz) in the front seat, and clothes in a bag in your trunk for your final destination. You may also take a mask to conceal your identity on webcam or photo if you desire.

1. Roll 1 dice to determine min clothing on feet, roll again to determine max clothing on feet. Repeat for top and bottom.

Feet
Min
1, 4 nothing
2, 5 1 sock
3, 6 2 socks
Max
1,4 2 socks
2,5 1 shoe with 2 socks
3,6 shoes with socks

Min
1,4 nothing
2,5 nothing
3,6 undershirt or T-shirt
Max
1,4 undershirt or T-shirt
2,5 undershirt with shirt
3,6 undershirt with shirt and tie

Bottom
Min
1,4 nothing
2,5 thong underwear
3,6 thong underwear under boxers
Max
1,4 thong underwear under boxers
2,5 thong underwear, boxers, pants
3,6 thong underwear, boxers, pants, and belt

2. Roll 1 dice to determine how and where to start.
1 remove clothes down to max clothing, put in bag, take to car and put in trunk and get in car
2 go to back of car, remove clothes down to max clothing, put in bag and put in trunk, get in car
3 get in car, you will remove clothes down to max clothing and put them in trunk as your first activity
4 remove clothes down to min clothing, put in bag, take to car and put in trunk and get in car
5 go to back of car, remove clothes down to min clothing, put in bag and put in trunk, get in car
6 get in car, you will remove clothes down to min clothing and put them in trunk as your first activity
1-3 remove clothing when told to add/remove in activities
4-6 add clothing when told to add/remove in activities

3. Roll 2 die if trip is less than 2 hours, 3 die if trip is longer. Total of die is the number of minutes you drive to your next activity.

4. Once minutes have passed, pull over at the nearest safe area and roll 1 dice to determine activity
1 go to back of car and remove/add 1 article of clothing ... Put in trunk if removing. You must walk around the whole car once in the process. You may not remove clothes below min or add clothes above max for any area unless caused to do so by a penalty. If you are doing and have already reached max or if you are removing and already reached min you must still walk around car and open and close trunk
2 walk 20 normal steps away from car up or down road and return
3 masturbate for 1 minute in car without cuming. You must eat all precum or cum ( and swallow) as a penalty
4 drink 1 bottle of water
5 send photo to someone or Webcam with someone
6 do nothing

5. Repeat 3 and 4 until you are about 10 minutes from your destination

6. Pull over at a safe place and roll 1 dice to see how to end the game
1 remove ALL clothes in car and masturbate until you come. If you come in less than 5 minutes you must eat and swallow your cum then get fully dressed
2 Get your clothes and get fully dressed for your destination. You must get dressed at back of car and walk around the car to get each article of clothing
3 get your clothes out of trunk, drive to you destination and get fully dressed in car
4 drive to your destination, get clothes out of trunk and carry them with you to get dressed inside. If your cannot safely do this at your destination go to a temporary destination that is safe and take clothes at least 30 normal steps away from car to get dressed.
5 get out of your car and do 20 jumping jacks then get dressed
6 drive to your destination and wear your towel over our current state of dress in and get dressed inside. If you cannot safely do this wrap the towel around you and go inside somewhere to get dressed. If this is still not safe wrap the towel around you and walk awa from the car until it is out of sight to get dressed.

Notes:
1. If you need to buy water, get gas, or go to the bathroom you must do it with however you are dressed at the time.
2. If you have to cover up with towel at an time it is 1 penalty. If you have to slip on shorts for any reason it is 2 penalties. If you have to put on any clothes without being told to do so it is one penalty per article of clothing with penalty applied after you have returned to the state of dress before penalty
3. each sock or shoe or belt counts as 1 article of clothing
4. If penalties cause you to have less clothes on than your min clothing you must add 1 article clothing at each activity that asks for add/remove regardless of whether you normally would add or remove.... Continue to do so until you reach min clothing in each area.
5. You get 1 free pass on activity (beginning and end does not count) without a penalty -- use it wisely
6. If you are adding clothing it must be fully on before leaving back of car (I.e. shoes tied, etc)
7. If you have to remove something (shoes for example) to get other clothing off, they must be fully replaced before re-entering car
8. Once you are max dressed if adding or min dressed if subtracting you may stop doing activities after 5 more activities if you wish, but you may not get dressed until game is over.

Penalty
If you cannot fully perform your activity, you must remove 1 article of clothing and keep it in the car until your next activity. You cannot get less than min dressed in any area until all areas are down to min. If penalty causes you to be less dressed than min you must masturbate for 1 minute outside of car at next activity without cuming and you must eat any cum or precum as a penalty for cuming.

YOUR GOAL IS NOT TO HAVE ANYONE SEE YOU -- JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU COULD BE SEEN. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING THIS SAFELY! AT NIGHT IN MORE REMOTE LOCATIONS IS MUCH EASIER.

Last edited by slutfarm; 06-14-2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: add required elements to title
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to slutfarm for this post:
Old 06-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #2
slutfarm

Default I need punishment.....

I tried the dare (my own dare!) and failed. Hunter challenged me to do it here in town, so I rolled dice that gave me the following instructions: Get in care, remove all clothes except 2 socks. Drive 1 mile and put clothes that were removed in trunk. Drive 4 miles and get out and add 1 article of clothing (thongs), walking around the car, then get in and remove all clothes, masturbate until cum and if cum in less than 5 minutes eat it. Then get dressed and go back home. Here are my results.....

I successfully got in car and removed all clothes except socks. As I was leaving neighborhood, a tall truck was turning in so I had to quickly cover with towel (1 penalty when i get there). After the 1 mile I was not on a safe road (too busy) so I was going to proceed to the next destination and do all activities there. The destination was an abandoned truck stop and is ALWAYS desserted and has a huge parking lot away from the road and up next to trees. As I was getting ready to turn at the last intersection a cop was turning the other way so I covered with towel again (2nd penalty). The penalties were not a big deal because i was going to have to masturbate and cum at the truck stop anyway so it didn't really matter to me if it was outside..... .until I got there and there were 3 occupied trucks scattered across the whole parking lot. It wasn't worth the risk to me so I put on my emergency shorts and drove back home. So now I am sitting at home naked and needing a punishment for failing.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
slutfarm

Default This was awesome!

I tried my dare again yesterday as I was driving a couple of hours out of town for a work trip. I rolled a 2 and a 6 for feet, a 4 anda2 for top, 3 and 5 for bottom, and a 6 for how to start. I then rolled a. 3 (2 and 1) for # miles before first activity. I got in m car, drove 3 miles, stripped to 1 sock, thong underwear, boxers as shorts, and no shirt and got out and put all other clothes in my trunk. 3 miles from my house is a busy 4 lane highway, but I was not worried since I was legally covered.... Just embarrassing. Upon getting back in the car I realized I needed gas so I stopped at a truck stop off of the interstate to fill up with gas. The card reader at the pump was not working so I had to go inside to leave my card, pump gas, and go back in to pay and pick up card, all the while wearing 1 sock, thong underwear with boxers as shorts, and no shirt. Over the next 2 hours there was not a lot of excitement as you couldn't get much more embarrassing with my rolls than I had already experienced. I drank a bottle of water, added 1 piece of clothing (I chose undershirt)' and maturbated for 1 minute several times.

The excitement came at the end when I rolled a 1 to finish. I pulled over on a small country road and got ready to remove all of my clothes when somebody stopped to see if I was broken down and needed help. I told them no I was just making a phone call and they went on, but I made me start thinking what if that happens while I am completely naked and masturbating. But a dare is a dare and it seemed fairly low risk... I mean how many people stop to help in one day when you don't even have flashers on? I stripped and masturbated until I came, bit I came in 4 1/2 minutes because of the excitement of possibl really being caught, so I came in my hand and then licked my hand clean. As soon as I had my thong underwear on somebody else stopped. I managed to get my pants on before they got up to my car. Good thing I had eaten my cum, otherwise there would have been a huge mess and it would have been obvious. I then got completely dressed and drove onto work.

So now I can sa I have completed my own dare. Now I dare you. To do it!
Old 10-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
slutfarm

No takers?

Is this too hard, too public, too complicated or what is the issue with it? I would like to know ways to improve it.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
uzaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutfarm View Post
4. Once minutes have passed, pull over at the nearest safe area and roll 1 dice to determine activity
1 go to back of car and remove/add 1 article of clothing ... Put in trunk if removing. You must walk around the whole car once in the process. You may not remove clothes below min or add clothes above max for any area unless caused to do so by a penalty. If you are doing and have already reached max or if you are removing and already reached min you must still walk around car and open and close trunk
2 walk 20 normal steps away from car up or down road and return
3 masturbate for 1 minute in car without cuming. You must eat all precum or cum ( and swallow) as a penalty
4 drink 1 bottle of water
5 send photo to someone or Webcam with someone
6 do nothing
It feels like this section needs to be revised. Something like...

1: Remove one article of clothing and put it in your trunk. If you're at your minimum, go back into your car then remove it there and leave it off until your next stop. At your next stop, roll another dice: 1-5 put it back on, 6 you have permanently lost that item. Place it under your seat for the rest of your journey.
2: Put on one article of clothing. If you're at your max, that's no fun! Take something off!
3. Masturbate
4. Something other than water
5. Something to call attention to yourself (jumping jacks, have a piece of clothing (sock?) sticking out of a door til your next stop, wear a piece of clothing incorrectly (pants as hat?) etc...)
6. Nothing (or the walking thing)

It seems like it needs more variety or something. Maybe even expand the list to require two dice.

I wouldn't be against trying this, but I take transit. A little harder to do this there.

Last edited by uzaho; 10-24-2012 at 04:30 PM.
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
slutfarm

Thanks for the feedback. Anybody else have any comments or suggestions.

I want to keep it doable without getting arrested, but still maintain the risky feeling.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
driving, masturbation, naked, public