Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
tyler2547

Default My trip to Victoria's Secret

So the other day i decided to drive down to a Victoria's Secret that was maybe 25 miles away from my home. Ive never been in an actual store before, only the mall ones. I walked in and quickly located the PINK section (me being 18 and rather skinny). As i looked around, a rather young salesgirl mentioned that if i needed any help, i could ask her. I told her thanks, and kept on looking. I picked out a pink bra, and 5 pairs of panties (each a different kind), as they were having a sale. I almost went to checkout after just a couple of minutes but decided that ive come this far, might as well go all the way. I walked up to the salesgirl and told her i was unsure about the size of the bra. She looked at it for a minute, and said something along the lines of "Well it's a 36B.....do you need a fitting or..." in which i quickly said a fitting would be great. She offered to do it in the fitting room, but i said anywhere was fine, so she did it right in the middle of the store, hands on my hips, while she fitted me. She told me that a 36 would be good and handed me a 36A to try on as well as my 36B. I was both rather surprised and thrilled that they offered to let me try them on, and of course, i did! After trying them on and deciding i liked the one i picked out, i put the other one back, and proceeded to the checkout counter. Apparently the girl who was at the counter was her first day or something, because when she rang my panties up she didnt know how to make them the sales price, and had to call a manager. While she was ringing my panties up she mentioned something like "pink must be your favorite color" (since everything i picked out was pink), and i just mumbelled in agreement. Finally got everything paid for, but apparently she accidently left one of the tag things on, because as i try to walk out the security system beeps at me, and a different manager has to come over to me, take out everything in my bag, find the one that was still tagged, and untag it. She asked me if there was a speciel occasion for the girl i was buying these for, and i decided just to say no. The other salesgirl who was helping me was standing nearby and just smiled at me.

Pretty exciting trip!
tyler2547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
HiI'mPaul

Is this a TorD story at all?

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk