Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
Myrrh

Default F/18 - Free day for dares

So, I'm free on Monday - My family is out, so I'll have the house to my self~
Other than working on my project, I'd like to request some dares - punish me, or pleasure me - Its up to you. Keep me on track if you will

I don't have access to too many toys - Just my vibrator (bullet).
I do have other props and things from my club activities (Tennis, kendo) and some other things. No dares that will take the whole day please~

Well; Dare away~
Myrrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
sluttyirishgir

selotape ur bullet into ur pussy and keepit there for 30 mins at least even after u have cum
sluttyirishgir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
drharkness

Get intO the shower fully clothed and slowly strip until completely naked then masturbate until orgasm. PM me when you've finished and tell me if you had fun
drharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:51 PM   #4
cpmo

You will take your clothes off and remain naked for the duration of the dare.

You will be completing the no hands masturbation dare.

You will edge in each room in your house without touching yourself and without using your hands to position any objects. You will need to rub yourself against items in each room til edge. You are not allowed to close any windows before the dare.

When you reach the last room you will rub against something and orgasm.

You will report back in this thread with what you rubbed yourself on in each room. What you thought about and/or watched while edging and having and orgasm.

If you really liked this dare PM me and I will give you another.
cpmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
thefunman
getDare Succubus

go for a walk in just your bra and panties, on the way back take off your bra and leave it some place, and before you get home lose your panties too. have fun
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #6
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

get naked
use a kendo stick as a spreader bar and tie your knees as far apart as you can.
insert a pair of panties and then the bullet vibe and turn it on
your task is to keep it in there for an hour while moving around with your legs spread.
for every time the vibe falls out you are to smack each ass cheek and each tit 10 times each with a tennis rackect and ten time each with a kendo stick
at the end of an hour you can take the vibe and panties out you will wear the panties in a wedgie for the night and then suck on them in the morning

PM me a report and since pics arn't in your limits send me a couple
also where abouts in england are you?
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:14 AM   #7
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi, a simple dice dare, just roll and do the dare!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105194
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:45 AM   #8
Myrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by drharkness View Post
Get intO the shower fully clothed and slowly strip until completely naked then masturbate until orgasm. PM me when you've finished and tell me if you had fun
Well; I did this one in the morning; I woke up at 9:30 - everyone was already gone by that time (I didn't expect them gone until 10...) Well; A fun way to start my day off - Thank you for the dare ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyirishgir View Post
selotape ur bullet into ur pussy and keepit there for 30 mins at least even after u have cum
I did this one at the same time as I started working on my project x_x I found it so hard to concentrait on my work though, and after climax, I couldn't even think properly >.< I become so very sensitive after orgasm, I almost gave up, untill my alarm finaly rung, showing that it was time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
go for a walk in just your bra and panties, on the way back take off your bra and leave it some place, and before you get home lose your panties too. have fun
Mmm... Another easy one, I just went to the market, since I needed to get some groceries in. I used an bra that was in poor condition, but I don't like being wasteful... Well; I took the long way back, and slipped both into the hedges in a short walk-way on the way home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hi, a simple dice dare, just roll and do the dare!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105194
I did this one at the same time as I did the previous dare... Their were more people around than what I expected too! >.< I rolled a 4 on an online roller - which said to do this:
"4: Blow (as in a blowjob) 5 different kind of things in a
store. Blow deep at least 5 seconds on each object."
The objects I picked were: Banana (Obvious one) - The bottle of milk that I was buying (I bet this looked weird >.< - Salami Sausage (This'll be my lunch later lol) -A bottle of pop (Tizer...) - Cucumber (I really don't like the stuff, but I was running out of ideas here) - Of course I bought everything afterwards... I tried to avoid being seen, but I'm sure I was, how many people were around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
get naked
use a kendo stick as a spreader bar and tie your knees as far apart as you can.
insert a pair of panties and then the bullet vibe and turn it on
your task is to keep it in there for an hour while moving around with your legs spread.
for every time the vibe falls out you are to smack each ass cheek and each tit 10 times each with a tennis rackect and ten time each with a kendo stick
at the end of an hour you can take the vibe and panties out you will wear the panties in a wedgie for the night and then suck on them in the morning

PM me a report and since pics arn't in your limits send me a couple
also where abouts in england are you?
Sorry - Shadow of chaos; This dare is a bit too long for me to do right away >.> Well; I might do it later... Depends on how late it gets... , but I can't do photos... I'm very sorry for not putting this in my limits.

Ah, these dares have been great though; so thank you ^^'' Erm... I'm not sure if this is the right place to say, but I'm not interested in having a master, so people who are PMing about that... Please stop v_v''
Myrrh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk