Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #1
x_daringbaby

Default Sorority [Fiction]

High school had ended and over the summer, I had experimented with my sexuality. I had given my first handjob, blowjob, and eventually, "popped my cherry". At the beginning of the new school year for college, my friends and I all said our last good-byes, tears streaming down my face, and I left for Art College.

Art college had always been my dream. True, most artists didn't aquire their fame until after death. However, I knew I would be different. I am intellectual, cheery, and I look nice.

Nice... Now what would I mean by nice?

I'm a Korean, standing at merely 5 feet 4, weighing merely 97 pounds. My hair is blacker than the darkest raven, layered, and swaying at my shoulders. I have size 34B tits, small, but perfect in every way. They perk up, circular, my nipples a shade of brown only imaginable in one's dreams. My legs are striking, my ass two perfect spheres. I have the "hourglass" shape, and the "S" line. I sound so vain, so full in myself, but I'm not overdoing it at all. Ask anyone that has seen me. Or perhaps you should see me for yourself - You won't be disappointed.

Like I said before, I had experimented with my sexuality. That doesn't mean I've gone full out slutty, I've just done some things most girls have done by now. I haven't gone out in public in skimpy clothes, I haven't had sex with strangers, I haven't done any one-night stands, I just lost my virginity. Well, except in my ass.

Art college had many things that interested me. I also heard that many artists had been discovered at the particular one I would be attending.

Of course, to go to the best parties, hang out with the coolest people, and get all of the cool priveleges of being popular, you had to be in the best sorority of them all. I had chosen to be in the Beta sorority, the best for the girls, and Alpha being the best for the guys. I had to go through three big steps.

The interview, the party, and the Week.

The interview is a simple interview with the stronger members of the sorority, just to see what your like, what your interests are, and if you have the right motivation.

The party is a simple party with the Alpha and Beta sororities and the candidates still in the running after the interview. The sorority sisters and brothers would float around, talking to the newcomers, and they would have fun. The newcomers would be tested on their ability to communicate and have fun.

And then, there's the Week.

The week isn't simple at all. You would be assigned an older sibling and that sibling would decide the requirements to join the sorority. I was assigned Stacy.

Stacy... Oh, perfect Stacy.

I'm straight, perfectly straight. You could call me a linear equation. But even I couldn't not fantasize about Stacy. She has large, ample DD tits, tall, wavy auburn hair, and gorgeous eyes. You shouldn't be faint of heart if you want to see her. She's drop-dead gorgeous.

I know it's not that long, but it's a taster.
Should I continue? This is a new style for me.
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:35 PM   #2
tilly07
Account Banned

Yes if I were you I would continue. The best part is, that I don't know where the story is going =). Keep it up, and make it a big suprise.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #3
x_daringbaby

Thanks. My last story just died and honestly, not all that good. I'll continue tomorrow.

If you have any suggestions, pm me.

If you want to be in the story, pm me with what you look like (pic or description), likes, dislikes, and anything else. Remember, there's no promise that you will be in the story.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:09 AM   #4
scienceistasty

Excellent start. Greek life stuff is pretty unique (as a member of the greek scene, I know ) so I'm happy to see someone pursue this angle.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:15 AM   #5
x_daringbaby

Honestly, I don't know much about the Greek stuff. But you could help me out some to improve the story. I just know a bit of what the names are - like beta, delta, stuff like that.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #6
scienceistasty

I'd be glad to help, though I know more about frats (specifically, my own which, like others, has lots of secrets!), but I'll help with what I can.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:22 AM   #7
x_daringbaby

Thanks!
All help an ideas are appreciated.
And critisism, nice comments, mean comments, encouraging comments, annoying comments, and comments with little puppy dog pictures /minus/ the mean comments and annoying comments.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
x_daringbaby

The Interview

Looking in my mirror, I admired my reflection. That day, I had my hair in curls, large chandleir earrings, and a sparkly Tiffany necklace. My outfit had a white halter top and tight jeans. My sexy light pink ballerina shoes finished the outfit. I walked out of my apartment room and hailed a cab.

"Lookin' nice, sweetie," the driver told me.

"Go fuck your mom."

"Nice mouth."

"Just get me over to Bernstin College." I rolled my eyes and sat back. The driver drove me as fast as the speed limit would allow and I was in the line at the sorority house in no time. The line consisted of fat people, skinny people, skaters, goths, preps, cheerleaders, and everyone else the mind could imagine. I sat on a chair and waited for the line to die down.

"Sooyun Kim?"

"Oh, that's me," I replied. I walked over to the conference room and looked around. There sat the most popular girls in college, all smiling and happy looking. They each looked perfect, an adorable necklace hanging from each of their necks. The necklace looked to be white gold and pendants with more white gold and diamonds in the shape of the Greek symbol for Beta. I too, hoped I would be wearing that one day too.

The interview passed by quickly, the questions simple at first. Then, they got more intimate.

"When did you loose your virginity?"

"Over the summer."

"Who did you loose your virginity to?"

"My boyfriend."

"Are you two still together?"

"No."

"Why did you break up?"

"He left for Europe to go to Oxford, and I can't do long-distance."

"Oh, what a shame. I'm sorry."

"That's fine."

"Why do you want to be in this sorority?"

"Honestly, I want to meet hot guys, go to the hottest parties, and not worry about being a failure. But I do want to be in the sorority because I want to make new sisters with such beautiful girls like yourselves." Hopefully, sucking up would work.

"Good answer. How far would you go to get initiated into the sorority?"

"I would do anything as long as it isn't against the law, it wouldn't get me expelled, and it wouldn't be permanent."

This went on for a while, and it eventually came to an end.

"Okay... Thanks for coming today, Sooyun. We'll see you at the party next Saturday. Dress formal, it's black and white, and no panties," The obvious leader of the sorority told me. She winked and then waved her hand, motioning for me to leave.

"Thanks for having me. Bye."

I believe I did well at the interview. I headed out and was near the front gates when Stacy stopped me.

"Hi, Sooyun. I'm Stacy. I'll make sure you get through the party because I've wanted to be your big sister since I saw you walk into this college. We'll have tons of fun!"

"Okay Stacy. I'll try my best."

"Anyways, I had a little package delivered to your apartment. Hurry home, love!" And with that, she turned back around.

Sure enough, there was a little brown box sitting at my door. I picked it up and went into my small apartment, closing the door behind me. I sat on my bed and opened it up. Inside, there sat a pink 8-inch vibrator and anal beads. I sat for a few seconds, my mouth agape. I shook back to life and took it. At the bottom of the box was some lube.

I took off my pants and thong and sat on my bed in complete privacy. Taking the lube and rubbing it on my new dildo, I put it to my pussy lips. It slowly slid in and I gasped in pleasure. It had three vibration settings and I turned it slowly, passing the first setting; the second setting; and on max. My body twitched as I came and grew limp. I lay gasping for air. That orgasmic pleasure, oh, how I enjoyed it. I put a finger to my pussy and felt my juices. I lifted my finger to my nose and inhaled my musky scent. I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked, the sweet and yet salty taste filling my mouth. Oh, how I enjoyed this.

I took the vibrator slowly out and then lifted up the anal beads. It had six beads on it, the size of the beads increasing in each one. I took my lube and rubbed it in and around my small and tight ass hole. I took the first bead and popped it in. Then, I popped the next one in. I took the third one and I gasped. The first two had been so easy, but the third one took some effort. I got the pillows and put them under my crotch. Then, I spread my legs and pushed the third bead in. All of my breath left my body. I looked in the vanity mirror and my eyes seemed to pop out of their sockets.

There I was, on all fours, three beads dangling out of my ass hole, a vibrator next to me. Oh, what an erotic sight.

Hope you guys liked it. Next part coming soon! Either tonight or tomorrow. ♥

Last edited by x_daringbaby; 04-12-2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: had to fix something. :)
Old 04-12-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
tilly07
Account Banned

Yay finally it's getting good =). Keep going.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #10
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This is really good! I love the attention to detail!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:34 PM   #11
x_daringbaby

Thanks!
I'll continue the story tomorrow.
One part every day is my goal.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #12
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

hot story.. gets me thinking...lol
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote