Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-24-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
archie21
getDare Succubus

Default Any Takers

I posted this on my blog where it got a few views, so I thought take the bull by the horns and post in stories. I was going to put it in completed because in essence it is but this is get dare and things have a habit of coming back to life....

I want to say thank you to rockergirl who inadvertently gave me the idea for this tale...

The blindfold was tight across her eyes and she could feel the knot behind her head rubbing against her hair every time she moved her head against the floor on which she lay. It hurt but she couldn’t complain, she had asked for no quarter to be given.

The smell of the urine floated steadily up her nostrils as the pee drenched panties were pushed into her mouth, a small part of the gusset just hanging over bottom lip through which had already been placed a wooden skewer that had been placed in a dry bucket in to which she had been forced to crap. A short scarf was tied around one end of the skewer and the pulled tight around her head before being tied tight at the other end.

Her arms were bound by the wrists, straight out which she found odd considering she had always thought she would be star tied. Her legs were spread and tied up over a rail, her ass raised by a block of wood under her lower back, her shaven mound prominent in this position but her pussy unattended…. Her ass was not and in it after a long period of lubrication something that had felt like the neck of a bottle had been inserted and then pushed in until she had almost screamed with the width she was being forced to give away… in her pussy it wouldn’t have been a problem but this was different…. It was unforgiving too…

She could feel the breath from her captors mouth on her body as they knelt down and kissed her nipples, her breasts responding as her nipples hardened and she now knew why she wasn’t star tied. Her breasts were looser like this, more pliable and her captor bit and sucked on her tits and nipples then began to pull…. At first with the mouth and then she felt fingers take a grip of her left nipple and slowly twist, then stretch, the twist further. The nipple was released and her right one treated the same before being released suddenly…. The fingers returned to her left breast and the nipple was subjected to further twisting and stretching, she was sure she could hear her captor counting and she began to count along…. When she got to fifty the nipple was released and she was almost counting from the moment the right nipple was being abused…. She was almost beyond herself as the twisting went on further than the fifty, she so sure her whole breast must be being turned and held…..

In her ass the item was given another shove and then another sensation took over… she was being written on… she knew it wouldn’t be polite words… and she began to wonder what kind of pen was being used….

There was a moments nothing and then the abuse on her body began again and now her pussy was subjected to the pen, every turn of her nipple seemed to amount to a new word….. every smack on the object in her ass another new place violated by the pen…. She felt herself being rolled against her bonds and the pen continued it’s journey on her back….. nothing was missed, not the soles of her feet or her face….

Finally the pen was inserted in to her pussy and she was left…. She heard the door close… she heard the front door close…. And she lay there waiting… she moved her right arm and it lifted, she had no idea she had been slightly freed, and she ripped the blindfold from her head….

She looked along her still bound left arm and could see the writing, she looked down and could see the writing on her breasts, her right arm was also covered….

She moved enough that she could reach the object in her ass and pulled slowly, until she held in her hand a wedge of wood at least half of which had been splitting her ass…. She held her pussy open and slipping two fingers inside pulled out the red permanent marker…

Finally released she stood slowly and walked unsteadily through to the bathroom in the empty house. In the full length mirror she saw for the first time how much ink covered her… every word a descriptive word for her body parts or what someone should do to her body if they chose….. she took up a cloth and after wetting it, hoped the words ‘fuck me’ which were written on her forehead would come off….. nothing moved them, nor the ‘use my mouth’ written on her chin…

It took her a while to read the legend.. ‘my ass is yours to fuck’ written on her lower back when she used the mirror….

She walked back in to her bedroom and noticed her pc was on…. It was moving by itself…. She watched as ‘Kink Talk’ was loaded and then to her horror a picture of her plugged ass was loaded on to the screen, followed seconds later by a pic of her stretched and twisted left nipple…. Other pictures followed of her naked body followed, nothing was left out until the final picture was loaded.. Unlike the others under which nothing had been written, this was different, whoever it was, posted her e-mail address and an offer on her behalf for her to be abused in anyway anyone suggested, nothing would be ignored…. she would do anything…. the poster would make her the public plaything of all comers….. Any Takers?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body writing, bondage, nipple torture, pee