Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-31-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
Wedgie
Account Banned

Default Sentenced to punishment

Hunter and Daniel had been boy friends for about 7 months and were both 13 years old. Their relationship had included going to the gym, and haveing anual sex on the locker room benches after wich they took a shower together. They had told thier relationship to only one other person, Mark.
Mark had been Hunter's boy friend before he found Daniel, who hade a longer dick then Mark. Mark had cought them in the locker room after his work out last Thursday. Mark still wanted Hunter to pay even if it envolved turning him in.
Mark knew what to do, he would call the police ( because in their country male to male sex was against the law). After They were caught they would be sentenced to some form of un believeable torcher and would be killed from the pain. It was the perfect revenge.

This is my first story please tell me how im doing and if you like it add to my reputation! THANKS
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #2
Wedgie
Account Banned

Mark informed the police of what was going one an d less than 30 minutes later the police showed up with stratejackets and tasers. They kicked in the locked door to the lockeroom and ran inside, were hunter was fucking Daniel and they were both complety undressed. The police first threw Daniel to the ground and put him in the stratejackets then they fallowed by puting Hunter, who had beads of cum driping from his dick, in one as well. They then put the taser to each of thier penis' for 15 seconds before they were drug from the room by the hair in thier groins.
It was extremly embarresing to them both because many of thier friends who were also working out after school saw them. They were brought out into a what looked like an ambulance but the interior was very diferent. The saw three metal beds and an asortment of tools. the beds were Plain metal and were dug out into the shape of a human body and they also had what looked like clamps one over the head and one over the groin. The head clamp had no eyes and two holes for each nostrail. The crotch clamp had a hole for what looked they penis to be inserted in. Huter and Daniel were both inprisoned in the clamps.
Before thier heads were inprisened the saw that thier was an officer and also a doctor looking them in thier restraints. For a moment thier was an almost a complete silence until the door was opened, then both guys heard loud screams "No, No I told you that they were haveing sex, how did you find out Hunter and I did!" and from the second they heard that they knew Mark was the one who had snitched on them. And at that moment both boys would have yelled out in anger but because of the restraints anthat any of the three could hear was the sound of Mark being locked into his restraints.
Please give me ideas and tell me how I am doing.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

um, very intristing, it is very unique.It is like nothing I have ever heard before
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:44 PM   #4
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wow!!!

This is a really good story you should keep writing!!!

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.

Last edited by war990; 04-03-2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Grammer
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:38 PM   #5
Wedgie
Account Banned

All three guys begain to calm down as they road for what seemed to be hours. After they felt the car stop thier head restrants were unlocked and bags were placed over thier heads. they heard a deep vioce say " If you talk you will be shot". Hunter had just been about to curse out Mark, but keep silent. There was a long silence and then the vioce begain again " There is no need to plede with us. I am a official in the department against male teens. We have found evidence that You three acted in sexual acts with eachother and your punishments have been desided." All of them didn't know what to do, punishment, they didn't know what would happen to them. Then the vioce begain again "Mark, you has snitched on your friends and we now feel you have regreted that, but because you did take part in this you must also be punished. Before we set you freen your prostate penis testicles and scrodum will be removed. They will be replaced with a plastic tube for urinateing. Mark was in shoch and feel as if screaming out in anger and Hunter and Daniel were pleased that he would be punished, but feared what thier sentence would be because thier crimes were far worse.
Again I ask for ideas and that you add to my reputation. Thanks
Old 04-05-2008, 12:44 PM   #6
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Default Omg!!!

Please keep on going this story is really good and i would like to hear the end sorry can't think of idea's

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #7
tissue13

i think this is an awesome story and i love it so far! keep going!
Old 04-05-2008, 10:53 PM   #8
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

ooh i cant wait to see what happens to daniel and hunter.im kinda feeling sorry for mark though even though he was the snitch his balls have to be cut out,ouch.keep writing please!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
Wedgie
Account Banned

The boys begain to sweat and tremble in fear of thier fates. The deep vioce begain again "Daniel, after much debate we have desided that because you have only had sex with one guy that you must be condemed to death, but first you will have Mark's balls will be inserted into your mouth then your mouth will be sealed shut. Then his prostate, scrodum, and penis will be inserted threw your anus and that will also be sealed, before your penis is cut off, that will cause you to bleed to death. Daniel felt as if he would throw up, Mark felt ashemed of what he had done, and Hunter feared for his life.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #10
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

this is so sad.poorr guys.although this is kinda funny how marks balls would seel his mouth shut.lol.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #11
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue I like this story it is really good. Now only if they could make this in to a movie!!

Old 04-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #12
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

my entire genital region hurts just reading this
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #13
bi_whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareboy2 View Post
my entire genital region hurts just reading this
dude i am not even a boy and i feel srry for em
bi_whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #14
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

The vioce then stated " Hunter, we as a group all know you are the most guilty, infact because of this we feel that killing you would be to good for what you have done, so we have made an agreament, your niples will first be be burnt off, along with all pubic hair. After this your scrodum will be cut open were your testicles will be electrotortured and then pulled away from your body completly. We will them insert a silver tube into your penis untill it touches the prostate and then stick well over 1,000 stick pens through your penis untill they hit the silver bar. Finally all of these things will be removed and your penis will be sliced off 1mm at a time with a rasor thin blade.
Hunter was jerking in his restants, trying to scream untill the vioce said "You don't think were leeting you off that easy?"

"After that we will fit you into a custom made latex mummification bag and then into steel cofin and lock it shut, follow by you being biured alive in a 24 foot hole that will be filled with concrete were you can die like the fag that you are."
" Hunter looked as if he had die, cold pail Hunter awaited his fate.
It was time for the first punishment to begin.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #15
jjjj

wow keep going this is a really good stury and try to stratch it out as far as it can go
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk