Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
MistressKrystal

Default Help me Humiliate and submit my boyfriend <3

He Guys, my name is Krystal and my boyfriends name is, well lets call him AnalSlut. We have been dating for just over 3 years now and he has recently come out to me and confessed his fetish to be controlled, humiliated and dominated by a women. I was quite shocked at first but i'm a very controlling person and i couldn't resist I would like to train him as my full time slave, the bitch will obey me and not think twice about it. Its a slow process but i feel i coming onto getdare can speed it up a little. His ass (we shall call it a pussy) can barely fit a finger, it needs to be stretched a little so i can start fucking his pussy and put him in his place like the bitch he is. Please with your replies degrade and humiliate him verbally as well call him analslut and cumrag anything you like, i like showing him these replies as another form of humiliation and i find it funny.

Pictures are welcome but i will not show his face. body writing is great for photos and humiliation, pictures of his tiny dick is something i wish to do and for people to laugh and tease it, any pictures of his ass in any position are welcome fingering it or not, as i find is amusing and is very degrading for him. Any truths are welcome the more humiliating the better for the bitch.

Likes: Pleasing me :P, anal, spankings, humiliation/degrading, submission, wedgies, bondge, semi public (nothing out of the neighbourhood or involving neighbours).

Dislikes/limits: illegal, scat, family/friends, pain, super public.

SO yeah guys anything else you wish to know please feel free im looking forward to this experince and its something we will both enjoy. also living arrangements for him would be great, ideas on clothing, rule she must follow, puppy training anything just throw your ideas down and we can go from there. thanks guys love yous all Mistress Krystal.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Bittenkiss

well, I suppose you'd best start with a few pictures of his sorry body showing your ownership of him - pics on a kinktalk album with "Owned by Mistress Krystal" written in various places would do to start with.

And you can have a pic of him with something stuck up his arse if he likes it so much.

Start with whatever you like, and move towards a pic of him bent over, cuffed, with you doing him with a strap on. You know he loves it.

And if you want a little fun, you could write something across his arse cheeks, post the picture to kinktalk but do not let him see what you wrote. Maybe he could have a reward if he could guess what it was, but with a clue and a little punishment for every time he gets it wrong.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

how about:
- she gets some high heels with locks to train walking in heels.
- only female underwear for the sissy.
- buttplugs in various sizes to start straining that pussy.
- a chastitydevice so she can only get sattisfaction if you want it.

just some first ideas
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:32 AM   #4
MistressKrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittenkiss View Post
well, I suppose you'd best start with a few pictures of his sorry body showing your ownership of him - pics on a kinktalk album with "Owned by Mistress Krystal" written in various places would do to start with.

And you can have a pic of him with something stuck up his arse if he likes it so much.

Start with whatever you like, and move towards a pic of him bent over, cuffed, with you doing him with a strap on. You know he loves it.

And if you want a little fun, you could write something across his arse cheeks, post the picture to kinktalk but do not let him see what you wrote. Maybe he could have a reward if he could guess what it was, but with a clue and a little punishment for every time he gets it wrong.
That sounds great, the pictures should be done and up in a few days and i will post a link on here. thanks for the ideas and dares
Old 03-15-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
MistressKrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
how about:
- she gets some high heels with locks to train walking in heels.
- only female underwear for the sissy.
- buttplugs in various sizes to start straining that pussy.
- a chastitydevice so she can only get sattisfaction if you want it.

just some first ideas
thanks for the dares and ideas, will definitely be getting and doing some of these shortly
Old 03-15-2012, 02:21 AM   #6
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Make her buy some girl clothes like skirts, even bras(use balloons,soft balls, oranges to make it look like a breast). Make her learn all manners of a girl and her day starts by eating u and asking for a spank on pussy which stops only when pussy gets pinkish and then fill it with 2 ice cubes to start with.melted water stays inside till she gets permission to relive and after that same number of ice cubes go in again.

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
merlin207

Lock him in a chastity device and milk him. Then, freeze the cum for cum ice-cubes to be used later

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #8
skankboy

Do not ever let him wear men's underwear, it is a very simple yet powerful and constant reminder that he is your sissy. If for some reason he absolutely cannot wear panties just have him go commando.

likes: anal, toys, bondage, predicament, humiliation, diapers, improvised toys, proof pics
dislikes: public, water sports, cold, eating/licking strange things. (anything public is a huge obstacle for me so don't be surprised if I chicken out of public dares)
Limits: permanent, public nudity, social suicide, blood, and anything illegal
skankboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressKrystal View Post
He Guys, my name is Krystal and my boyfriends name is, well lets call him AnalSlut. We have been dating for just over 3 years now and he has recently come out to me and confessed his fetish to be controlled, humiliated and dominated by a women. I was quite shocked at first but i'm a very controlling person and i couldn't resist I would like to train him as my full time slave, the bitch will obey me and not think twice about it. Its a slow process but i feel i coming onto getdare can speed it up a little. His ass (we shall call it a pussy) can barely fit a finger, it needs to be stretched a little so i can start fucking his pussy and put him in his place like the bitch he is. Please with your replies degrade and humiliate him verbally as well call him analslut and cumrag anything you like, i like showing him these replies as another form of humiliation and i find it funny.

Pictures are welcome but i will not show his face. body writing is great for photos and humiliation, pictures of his tiny dick is something i wish to do and for people to laugh and tease it, any pictures of his ass in any position are welcome fingering it or not, as i find is amusing and is very degrading for him. Any truths are welcome the more humiliating the better for the bitch.

Likes: Pleasing me :P, anal, spankings, humiliation/degrading, submission, wedgies, bondge, semi public (nothing out of the neighbourhood or involving neighbours).

Dislikes/limits: illegal, scat, family/friends, pain, super public.

SO yeah guys anything else you wish to know please feel free im looking forward to this experince and its something we will both enjoy. also living arrangements for him would be great, ideas on clothing, rule she must follow, puppy training anything just throw your ideas down and we can go from there. thanks guys love yous all Mistress Krystal.
Get him a chastity device and lock him in. Look at cb6000 for starters, adjustable and fits virtually all sizes!
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:19 AM   #10
Belowyou

You could go outside with him, maybe in your garden, or on a field or in the woods. Make him get on all fours before you and step on the back of his head, press his face into the ground where it belongs and force him to eat dirt for as long as you want. When you come home you can wipe your shoes clean on his face like on a doormat, or make him lick them clean if you want them sparkling. Or, if you like walking around barefoot, you can of course do this barefoot also.

If he's too fat and you want him to loose weight, you can make him have days where he can eat nothing but the dirt from your shoes.
Belowyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #11
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

1 of these each day in a week can be working wonders...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102374
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #12
Sarah-Louisecd

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
Make her buy some girl clothes like skirts, even bras(use balloons,soft balls, oranges to make it look like a breast). Make her learn all manners of a girl and her day starts by eating u and asking for a spank on pussy which stops only when pussy gets pinkish and then fill it with 2 ice cubes to start with.melted water stays inside till she gets permission to relive and after that same number of ice cubes go in again.
i would love 2 do this but i am single

Clothing
Likes and Dislikes
Sarah-Louisecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #13
Xwad13

Write whore on one butt cheek and slut on other. Color his asshole and one of his balls with red marker. Tie his balls to the ankles, so that they are streched when he is on all fours. Now he has to stay like that for some time with his balls stretched at maximum. Send me a picture if you feel OK Have fun!

Limits: extreme pain, public, family, blood
Xwad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:22 AM   #14
MistressKrystal

OMG I CAN SEE IT AGAIN! haha theres so many great dares, some may have to be a little less hardcore but we shall get tot that, omg this is so good hey guys sorry for not replying sooner i couldnt see the replies for some silly reason, but anyway please keep posting lets get this going again, a few new rules no shavings, nothing to hardcore at the moment, just humiliating things at home, i also wanna send out some pictures of him finger fucking his ass so if you wish to get one please just ask, so yeah guys lets go!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:38 AM   #15
Sarah-Louisecd

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/2...paign=tubegals

watch this it will help you

let me know what you think

Clothing
Likes and Dislikes
Sarah-Louisecd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk