Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-27-2008, 01:59 AM   #1
zongo713

Send a message via Yahoo to zongo713
Default Bonage public nudity dare

I dare you to put a collar on your neck and go fully nude and tie ur self in your front yard or what ever public even better and you cant leave til time is up you make up time o also if your worried youl back out then get something which needs keys and freeze it

even more kinky get those thigns which tie to your boobs or dick watever sex you are if you move owwww

o if your gonna reply to this dont say that stuff ono what about cops what if som1 dobbs you in if so dont do it god some people are into this lol

enjoy lol
Old 03-27-2008, 04:27 AM   #2
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

ok I won't complain about the whole totally unreasonable and stupid crap, but punctuation? Really, I mean I don't particularly like people using it in glaringly horrible ways, but atleast they use it! Noone is going to take your dare seriously if things are spelt wrong, it's mostly incomprehensible due to the fact that you seem to have scribbled it down in about 10 seconds without reading back through it, and the total lack of punctuation just shows that you haven't bloody well thought it through.

P.S. for the love of god come up with something original, this same dare, pretty much, has been posted 1,000 times!
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk