Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-23-2012, 06:08 AM   #1
dirtygirl03

Female 20/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

20/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello Everyone,

I am a new Mistress and on the look out for a sub. It does not bother me if you are a new sub, I will train you to be the best submissive you can be. if you are an experienced sub and you are looking for a Mistress, I would love to be her. But I will only take on subs that WANT to submit. Age and gender does not bother me.

I am a loving Mistress, I will treat all of my submissives with respect. I will pleasure your likes, push your dislikes, and respect your limits. I expect my sub to provide proof for every task I give, Skype is ideal, but I respect that if you do not feel comfortable showing your face it isn't a must. I expect me sub to respect me, you must be obedient. But if you are new, I am willing to train you up, after I finish with you, you will be obeying everything your master ever says.

Although I am a loving Mistress, i am very strict when it comes to following my rules, or performing all my tasks properly. If you do not do it to my standards I will punish you accordingly.

If you have any questions, please post it here if you think others might wonder the same, or you can PM me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Miss Nika xx
The following 5 users say Thank You to dirtygirl03 for this post:
Old 02-23-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
funnyswing

Send a message via MSN to funnyswing
Default mmmmm

mmmm i'd like to be your slave Mistress
Old 02-23-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
perv2thebone

Send a message via MSN to perv2thebone Send a message via Yahoo to perv2thebone

Hello Mistress,

I am a 41 years old sub male from germany. I love your add. I have quite some online experience and am looking for a LTR Mistress that likes to train and use me. I have cam and some toys as well as skype. I need some time before I show my face to you. Also I am married and want it to stay that way, so basically anything public or risky to that would be off limits (Includes marks I cant hide etc).

I am not much into pain, but love it filthy and humiliating. If you think we could tick together I would love to hear from you and I will give you my skype.

Kik jj1970ger
Old 02-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #4
AlwaysWilling

I am 19 male and i have skype. I am open to anything and would love to be your slave!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
Ace_of_bass93

Hello Miss Nika. I am a new sub myself, but I have wanted to serve a mistress for so long, and you sound exactly like what i would like to serve. I will be very obedient, and obey your every command. I have a webcam and I can use it. I am open to try anything that is not a limit to me, and if you are interested I will tell you everything about me you want to know. I am also willing to hand over my name to you, as I think a slave should be named by his mistress. I am eager to please you miss, I will be waiting.

oops for got to put this, btw I am 18.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
dirtygirl03

Default My Skype Name

If you want to add me on Skype please do. But If you do, tell me your getDare username, just so I know who you are.
I Will talk to you soon

Old 02-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #7
benr36

Hello Miss, i am willing to be your slave You can train me up to be your perfect slave and i will try nearly anything to please you.

MSN - [email protected]
SKYPE - benr3646

x
Old 02-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #8
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

hello mistress, I'd love to be ur slave
added u on skype
Old 02-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #9
PKdrummer

great ad, not sure how you'd like us to reply.....I'm a new sub, feel free to add my skype toxic-emo
Old 02-27-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
CamSlave4Mistress

Send a message via MSN to CamSlave4Mistress Send a message via Yahoo to CamSlave4Mistress
Default Would love to be yours

Hello, Mistress

i would love to be your slave i am kind a new to this and would love to be trained by you i have already send and friend request on skype mistress pleas add me: xxdreamxx1
Old 02-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #11
Phillip

Thumbs up slave for your use.

Mistress,

this submissive male respectfully requests to become your slave. I have a cam and both Yahoo and Skype. Thank you Mistress.

on my knees,

phillip
Old 02-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #12
emigh88

Default hello my name is teddy

I'd like to be your slave Mistress. i am 23 years old and i am new to this so you are going to have to teach me alot.. sorry.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #13
soumisseau

Default Hello Madame

I 'm a french submissive male. I'm 27 y-old and i ve been attracted to Bdsm as far as i can remember.
I never had the chance to meet a partner in real life with the same interest and never took the chance to such a specific partner either.

So, i've tried to find an online relationship for quite a time now. Something that would be based on communication and real bdsm foundations, but i always ended up with girls (or not) who were less commited than me or were just giving a session everynow and then...

Thus, i have no experience or don't even know what i'm into except for bondage (did the occasionnal self-bondage session ) but i m willing to commit in a relationship that would actually mean something to the women who would train and own me.
I would learn, be honest about my failure and take punishment without complaining if necessary. I would try my best to be a good submissive.

I hope i ll have the chance to be of interest to you Madame.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #14
Red head slave

I wish to submit to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Interest: anal, spanking, cbt, humiliation.

Limits: poop, pee, public, needles, family.

I am a 21 year old male being controled. I like being owned and abused.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #15
kinktastic

I've been curious about being submissive, could you train me to be your pet
I'm 18, 5'11, 190lbs and would be willing to skype

Advertisements
Kink Talk