Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2020, 10:45 AM   #11
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Obviously, I haven't kept up very well on updating here, but will try to change that. I will move my updates to Monday for the next couple of weeks, since Sir and I have been extending our teasing because I have Monday's off during the month of May.

I've completed Daily spankings on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursday's and Wednesdays for the last 2 weeks. On the Wednesdays I've attempted to complete my water torture punishments, but the longest I've made it so far is just over 30 minutes. Until I complete the full 90 minutes I'm not allowed to start completing these thread punishments again. And obviously I'm not allowed to cum or touch myself. I'm not even allowed to use anal vibes anymore.

I do get some stimulation though since I get teased on the weekends. Sir will use my Lovense toys every Saturday and sometimes we start on Friday night and roll that into Sunday as well. Normally that leaves me very horny and sore from all the over stimulation.

Before the last two weeks I have not been keeping up with the spanking schedule for the water torture punishment (which is for cumming during one of our remote tease sessions last year). I''m suppose to go on no touch for two days and give my ass 250 spanks every time I fail to deliver the 90 minutes of water torture.

I've re-established the spanking schedule now, with weekend teasing incorporated since Sir enjoys playing with my clit and pussy on the weekends.

Since I ignored the rules for so long, I've started doing weekly punishment threads until I finally complete my orgasm punishment. To keep me motivated. I completed the second one last week. It was a clit spanking punishment were I spanked my clit and pussy every night for 5 days. I had to complete all the spanks given on the thread each night. The punishment started with just under 700 spanks on Monday night and just under 2400 on Friday. Over 5500 spanks delivered to my clit and pussy over 5 days which were definitely sore after all of those. Frankly, I'm still a little sore and tender.

This week the punishment will be spanks to my ass, with the possibility of some chemical play with my ass plugged decided by a poll on the thread.

Thread is here if you want to add to the punishments.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chemical play, clit torture, orgasm denial