Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-14-2023, 12:11 AM   #1
Missanna102216

Default What should I do...

What should I do with my little sub? She has done everything to make me mad. She won't do homework, she won't do chores, and I've told her numerous times to not stay out partying on school nights( she is I'm college which I am helping to pay for). She was out partying till 3 and ended up wetting the bed. I have taken away her bras and panties. She has been given a chance to make up her work and classes online. So what should I do to this naughty sub while she's home for awhile? Would love to try anything on her.
Missanna102216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 02:23 AM   #2
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Make her be inside naked and let her do chores like cleaning the toilet with her tongue, let her clean the windows naked from the inside and the outside, let her wash her own clothes in a bucket of Dutch water (or water with some pee), let her hang the wash and for every clothespin she uses on her clothes she have to put one on her body, let her mop the floor where the bucket of water is attached with clamp chains to her nipples and pussy lips.

As extra she must sleep on the ground as punishment for wetting the bed.
ElTigre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 02:47 AM   #3
Thifr
getDare Succubus

You can add too
- using only cold water to clean herself (sink, shower and/or bath)
- Let her asshole plugged,
- not letting her using furniture to sit or lay on, just allow her to sit or lay down on the floor. (maybe a a hard and uncomfortable chair for her online classes)
- forcing her to learn a declaration of submission that she'll have to repeat out loud every night before sleeping and every morning when she wakes up.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 01-17-2023, 11:05 PM   #4
Missanna102216

Thank you for the ideas I took away her panties and bras she's only allowed to wear the diapers under her clothes.
Missanna102216 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk