Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-28-2019, 11:37 AM   #46
DareFiend
getDare Addict

PS -

Bon appétit!

hahahaha

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:43 PM   #47
wingman78
Longtime User

I should have spent a bit more time writing up reports instead of doing tasks, but better late than never Last report for today:

Dinner went pretty much as expected. I cooked a really nice meal (noodles with thai chicken and stir-fried veggies), then dumped that delicious food in a blender and started it. That didn't work really well since it was too dry and lumpy, so as instructed I peed into the mixture and tried again. That helped; but I should have drank a lot more because the end result was still pretty thick. I took the mix to my bathroom, poured it on the floor and started licking it up. Apart from the humiliation of eating my dinner this way the actual taste wasn't even that bad!

After dinner I started the edging task. I had to roll three dice and edge that many times, while having toothpaste and clamps on my nipples. I decided that it was time to switch buttplugs, so I removed the one I had in and replaced it with a larger size. That happened to be an e-stim plug, so I connected my powerbox to it to give me a bit of extra stimulation while edging.

Then i put the toothpaste on my nipples, attached the clamps and rolled my first die. That was a 5; I did as many edges while slowly increasing the power to my buttplug, which helped me edge pretty fast. Nontheless my nipples were already hurting a lot when I finished that set and rolled the next die. This was better: a 3. After that series of edges there was quite a bit of pre-cum, so I paused for a second to put that in my mouth before rolling the last die. That was a 6 A very long series of edges later I could finally remove the nipple clamps, and as you all probably know that hurts like a bitch.

That was followed by another edge and spanks, and a roll for a nipple punishment: 20 hits with a wooden spoon to my right nipple.

Next up was one that I didn't want to delay any longer: the tabasco task. I started by edging and tying a band around the base of my cock to keep it erect for what was coming. Next I poured tabasco hot sauce into the tip of a condom and quickly pulled it over my cock. The tabasco went everywhere; a bit ended up on my balls and the rest was spread over my shaft and cockhead. Knowing from experience that the burning would soon start to increase I grabbed a wooden spoon and spent a full minute spanking the tip of my cock. Next I had to have an orgasm; the pain wasn't that bad yet so I was able to cum pretty quickly.

My ordeal wasn't over however: next I had to start a timer (that I couldn't watch) and wait 7 minutes while thanking the people that gave me tasks. I think that about a minute into this the full heat of the hot sauce kicked in, so I doubt what I said made much sense; most of the time was spent rolled up in fetal position I know from experience that the heat won't really go away whatever you do, but that's the only thing that kept me from yanking the condom off immediately. When I had the feeling that a full hour had passed I checked the stopwatch to see that it was at almost 8 minutes; at that point I DID rip the condom off and went to find some relief.

The half hour after that was spent alternating between rubbing my cock with oil, soaking it in milk, and any other trick found on the internet, but in the end I think it was simply a matter or waiting for the worst to stop. Due to the extreme pain I wasn't able to capture a video of the last part, but I do have a short clip of me hitting my cock and cumming into the tabasco-filled condom; I'll try to upload those tomorrow.

By the time I had recovered a bit it was time for another edging and spanking set. I did those and then I finally got around to writing this report and uploading pics to bdsmlr and kinktalk; in about 15 minutes I'll do another set of edge+spanks and then I'll crawl into bed. I'll have to see whether I can bring myself to actually get up every hour to spank myself or whether I'll accept the consequence of doing more spanks tomorrow.

Last edited by wingman78; 06-28-2019 at 02:47 PM.
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wingman78 for this post:
Old 06-29-2019, 12:56 AM   #48
wingman78
Longtime User

Good morning all! Last night I managed to do most of my edge/spank sessions but I slept through the last three. That meant my total for each upcoming one will be 15 higher, ouch!

This morning I ate my breakfast slop (bread with an orange, it looked surprisingly much like the breakfast drinks you can buy in a supermarket Then I did another round of spanks (135 this time) and switched to a larger anal plug. This one is actually a stretching ring, and since I have to do some chores around the house I put my harness on to keep it in place. Let's hope I don't leak too much filth onto the floor!

I was planning on starting a task from my list after that, but the auto shop just called to say my car is ready. So I'm putting on a diaper to catch any leakage from the stretching ring and then it's time for a long walk.
Old 06-29-2019, 04:26 AM   #49
wingman78
Longtime User

I cleaned the house! Wow, that was fun. As ordered I put on some nice female clothes (thong, bra, sexy dress and heels) and tied my balls. Then I tied the string to my vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming my house.

Pulling the vacuum was easier than expected at first, until I pulled it over the power cord causing it to get stuck. Turns out a vacuum cleaner is pretty heavy, my balls got a good "workout".

After every room I spanked my balls 5 times with a wooden spoon, but unfortunately I wasn's able to suck my cock or balls with the vacuum. The hose is simply too small for that. But still, it was a pretty cool task: I enjoy dressing up and torturing my balls is "fun" as well.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:42 AM   #50
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobot 9000 View Post
So last time you had some generalised deepthroat training from me, how about some more advanced length training this time?

You're to arrange your 4 dildos in a line sorted by length. You will again need a ruler and a piece of paper+pen.

Wear your spring clamps and, up until you can't use it, your ring gag as well. Attach your E-Stim to either your balls, your nipples, or your penis; it's your choice, but choose wisely! Tie your legs up and kneel on a hard floor for good measure.

Now measure the length of each dildo in millimeters and make a note of how long they are. Start with the smallest and repeat the following activity for each of them:

You have one simple task, and that is to take the dildo into your mouth as far as you can possibly go. You will do this 3 times per dildo, so make sure each attempt counts. When you have the dildo in your mouth you are to leave it in for 10 seconds. If you succeed in doing this then you must make a note of how far you got (in millimeters) and then subtract that from the total length of the dildo. If you fail, either by going out early or by gagging too hard, you must put 1.5x the length of that dildo as the number for your attempt.

Once you're done calculate the average from each of the dildos, add those averages up, and then look at the spoiler:

Spoiler:
I hope you chose wisely when it came to where you put your E-Stim before, because that final number represents the amount of shocks you must endure to that region. Bind yourself in any way you like and then turn the E-Stim on. Manually count how many shocks you recieve and only once you reach the total can you try and escape.

Oh, and if you had 3 or more failures then bad luck because that number is doubled. Poor display!
This was the next dare I performed. I started with my smallest dildo to get a bit of a warmup. That's a thin one, about 13 cm long, which I can usally take quite easily. That was the same now; I made it through 3x 10 seconds "easily" (1 gag, but nothing I couldn't take).

The next one up was 15 cm long, and a bit thicker but smooth. That's the one I normally use if I want to give myself a challenging throating task. The first two tries went as well as I could hope for (lots of gagging, but nothing else). On the third try I gagged so hard that I needed to take it out; so with the penalty that's 75 points as average for this one.

The third one is my ribbed black dildo; again a bit thicker and there's 18 cm insertable. I couldn't get that all the way in though; the first two tries I went up to 14 cm and held it for the full 10 seconds. On the third try I wanted to push myself a bit more, but I totally failed that So that's another 117 points.

The fourth one is nice and smooth, 16 cm long, but really thick. There's simply no way that will fit into my throat, so I played it safe and could get 10cm inside. Another 60 points, and by this time my eyes were watering and I was covered in saliva. LOVE IT!

All in all I had 252 points, which meant shocking my nipples that many times. I didn't have good tools to tie myself up handy (I know, bad preparation!) so I just laid down on the bed and turned up the power and counted the shocks.
Old 06-29-2019, 10:13 AM   #51
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Sounds like you are having so much fun. Maybe you should consider extending it ... ?

LOL

And since you liked it so much, please cum vacuum my house with your girly outfit on and dragging the machine by your balls!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:05 PM   #52
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Sounds like you are having so much fun. Maybe you should consider extending it ... ?

LOL

And since you liked it so much, please cum vacuum my house with your girly outfit on and dragging the machine by your balls!
Lol, glad you liked the outfit I actually borrowed it from my GF, hope she won't smell my sweat on it. And you're right, I'm having loads of fun. The tasks I've been given are a perfect mix of pleasure, pain and humiliation so thanks to all of the people that participated!

This is the last report for today. Since the last report I've been doing lots of edging and spanking, and Emmyred was right: I'm starting to hate the spankings every hour. But the edge just before them somehow makes it all worth it, strange how the mind works.

Anyway, up to the real report: I'm sure none of you is interested in hearing about the Nth time I had to spank my nipples, edge, spank my ass or blend my food so I'll skip most of those, but I will make sure to post some pics of the final state of my ass tomorrow! Here's the new tasks I did during the last hours: I started with the garlic enema. My entire house now smells like a Turkish restaurant, but it was worth it for the enema experience. I'm not sure what caused it, but this mix resulted in quite some cramping. I do feel it cleaned me out well though once I released it, after about 7-8 minutes of enduring the camps.

Then I had a nice dinner (oven-roasted chicken, some nice fresh herbs on top, freshly baked potatos, and then it all got turned into some piss-infused goo using the blender), and after that I started preparations for two other tasks.

The first one was the hogtied crawl. I chose to do this on the top floor of my house, as that's the hottest one, and I figured a nice coating of sweat would make the burlap sack feel even worse. Boy was I right!
I started by cutting holes in the sack, and as I'd rolled another round of hot sauce for my nipples earlier I put on my nipple suckers to make them even more sensitive since they were hurting anyway. Then I put e-stim pads on my penis, a condom over that, and then a pair of underpants over that to keep everything in place. The powerbox was taped to my thigh.
After that I put shackles on my hands and feet and prepared some pieces of string and my locks to tie that all together. The final preparation step was turning on the e-stim, inserting a ballgag and taking an enema. I chose to do a warm water one since my bowels were still a bit sensitive from the garlic enema earlier, and I didn't want to be GUARANTEED that I'd release it while crawling... With that I locked myself into a hogtie (while on my back) and rolled over to start the crawl.

My recently hot-sauced and pumped nipples definitely felt that; they stung pretty bad in addition to the itching and scratching from the burlap all over the rest of my body. By rolling onto my stomach the e-stim on my cock also got more intense, so it was hard to concentrate on crawling and progress was slow. I started sweating more and more and actually leaked a very small bit of the enema about halfway through, but after what seemed like an eternity I had retrieved all keys and was able to free myself.

My first action was stopping the e-stim, and the next one was a sprint to the bathroom to release the enema, with the burlap still on Then I had to cut the sack off, since my sweat was making it cling to my body. My entire body was red, and I think I'll have a couple of burn marks / chafing on my skin for the next week as a reminder. Or to put it differently: AMAZING TASK, THANKS.

The final task I wanted to do today was the night trip, but since I wasn't sure my car would be ready and I had problems finding a suitable bathroom I came up with an alternative. I posted an ad on a local sex-date website offering my services as a rim-, blowjob- and pussy eating slave for anyone interested, and I actually received messages from three people wanting to take me up on that! I selected the one that was closest and would be the most degrading, since it was a man that wanted me to both rim and blow him and swallow his cum. Long story short: I did just that. I ate out an amazing ass and blew him until he squirted a nice large load into my mouth, I think I'll be visiting him more often!

I'll head to bed early now, because waking up every hour to spank myself really tires me out. Next morning I'll finish up the two remaining tasks: playing with a Q-tip down my urethra and rubber bands on my cock. Unless anyone posts extra tasks of course, I still have a couple of hours free tomorrow morning
Old 06-30-2019, 12:58 AM   #53
wingman78
Longtime User

Whew, final tasks done. This morning after doing the second-to-last set of spanks I inserted a Q-tip in my urethra and gave it a couple of twists. It took some effort to get it in, and after I removed it it stayed painful for a while, especially while peeing. I never knew it would have that effect!

Then it was time for the rubber band snaps. As you can see in the pics I uploaded my cock stayed hard all through this task, so I had to do the extra repetition. There's nothing quite like the feeling of having such a short, intense burst of pain when the rubber hits your flesh.

And with that it's time to clean up my toys and get some well-deserved rest; I barely got any sleep last night due to the long spankings. Thanks again to everyone that participated in one way or another!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty & messy, humiliation, pain, piss, spanking