Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-10-2023, 04:39 PM   #1
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Default Song Contest!

This isn't a strictly GetDare thing, but it is something I've done on here before, and I've been running it in other areas, and as I'm bringing it back I figure there may be some here who may enjoy taking part, so to that end, here's what this is all about:

https://songcontest.wixsite.com/songcontest

Entries deadline - Saturday 20th May 23:59pm

Main details:

First up, how does it work? Quite simply you choose a song you like, send in the song (including a link to it, plus an image and country name (real or made up)), then wait until entries are posted and then vote for your top 10 (or however many I tell you too. If we have less than 10 entries, you'll have to vote for less than 10 obviously). No voting for yourself.

I'll do all of the backend work of sorting images, collating the votes, making it look nice etc. You simply have to listen and vote.

Deadlines for either entering or voting will be roughly 10 days, with a few days after each to give me a chance to edit things together to make it look nice and pretty for everyone.

There's a nice simple form for you to fill in for your entries, but you're welcome to also submit entries here by simply messaging with the following:

Country name
Artist Name
Song Title
Link to the song (must be freely accessible like Youtube or Bandcamp)
Image to represent the song (It will be edited to a 400x400 pixel image, so keep that in mind)

All submissions are anonymous to other participants (hence the country name), so unless you reveal your entry nobody will know you even entered, let alone who you were.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. It's all completely free, just a bit of fun for those who enjoy discovering new music (and sometimes hearing stuff they already know).
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk