Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Can ShowPony cum on his own outside of performing for everyone?
YES - he can cum sometimes with permission (comment how many times a week should be allowed) 21 25.30%
NO - he stays denied except for when audiences decide he’s earned it during the show 62 74.70%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2020, 08:19 PM   #16
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowPony View Post
Well I still haven’t cum! but after begging my master he told me we’ll be doing the show on Saturday and that’ll be my chance to earn an orgasm for the week. So I’ll be live on Chaturbate this Saturday afternoon at around 5pm East coast time being edged teased and humiliated in front of anyone who wants to watch...
I'll definitely be there to enjoy your torment!

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 01:02 PM   #17
ShowPony

Only 2 more hours until I’m transformed into a horny horsie boy and made to put on a show for all of you (blushes) message me if you want an invite.

And please vote YES for me if you haven’t yet in the poll. Thanks so much to all the nice people who have! I keep looking at the results and getting hopeful but for all the people nice enough to vote yes way more come in and vote no still.

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Punishments: Chastity, Cartoon Briefs, Diapers
ShowPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:26 PM   #18
ShowPony

It’s Friday afternoon, and here I am horny as ever AGAIN, after being denied for another whole week! There’s still a lot of time left on this poll so I’m hoping to even the odds out a little bit. Is there anything I could do to help encourage anyone to vote YES?

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Old 01-25-2020, 08:06 PM   #19
ShowPony

Quote:
It’s Friday afternoon, and here I am horny as ever AGAIN, after being denied for another whole week! There’s still a lot of time left on this poll so I’m hoping to even the odds out a little bit. Is there anything I could do to help encourage anyone to vote YES?
My handler just got done fondling and teasing me, super pent up tonight, NEED to CUM! So bad. He thinks it’s cute/funny but I’m about to burst. He told me I’ll have my chance tomorrow during the show but I don’t even know how much edging I can take, and once the audience starts to control the HUGE Bluetooth butt plug trapped in me... oh noes. Will be LIVE tomorrow, Sunday at around 5pm east coast time on Chaturbate

Old 01-26-2020, 12:38 PM   #20
ShowPony

Bell Almost show time

Just a few more hours till I get to cum for the first time this week! Oh boy I’m close rn, just thinking about it’s got me on edge. What do you guys think, should my handler let me cum right away for being a good horsie all week? And then proceed to milk another one out of me?

Message or comment if you want an invite to the LIVE CAM SHOW

Old 01-31-2020, 02:01 PM   #21
ShowPony

Default Even more of a Horsie Boy than usual?

Another week without cumming at all. Will get to tomorrow I hope, my master says he has a special surprise for me tho and that “I’m gonna look even more like a horsey boy than usual during the show”??? Not sure what he’s got planned, really better still involve me getting to cum tho! What do you guys think?

Let me know if you want an invite to watch the show

Old 02-01-2020, 01:35 PM   #22
ShowPony

Quote:
Another week without cumming at all. Will get to tomorrow I hope, my master says he has a special surprise for me tho and that “I’m gonna look even more like a horsey boy than usual during the show”??? Not sure what he’s got planned, really better still involve me getting to cum tho! What do you guys think?

Let me know if you want an invite to watch the show
No cumming all week, only 90 minutes until the show now, and my Master still hasn’t let slip anything about this “surprise” he has for me during the show, have been asking him... just that “I’m gonna look even more like a horsey boy than usual” whatever it is I better get to CUM! Guess I’ll just have to find out when we go live... PM me if anyone wants an invite to watch the show.

Old 02-08-2020, 01:08 PM   #23
ShowPony

We’re nearing the end of the poll, anyone wanna start voting YES??
Would really appreciate it, just a few extra Cums a week would make such a difference.

Old 02-09-2020, 08:05 AM   #24
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think one free cum per 2 weeks is more than enough for you - but still, you should get one (also, if you misbehave, it can be taken away as a punishment!)

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Asteroth for this post:
Old 02-09-2020, 12:46 PM   #25
ShowPony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
I think one free cum per 2 weeks is more than enough for you - but still, you should get one (also, if you misbehave, it can be taken away as a punishment!)
Man, with how horny I am that would hardly make a difference, still definitely better than nothing tho. Thanks!

My master let me do a solo show 2 days ago with rules (lots of edging and people teasing me but I got to cum at the end and by jerking myself off for the first time in so long!) but I’m already crazy horny! Only 2 days and I’m all hard and drippy rn typing this.

Today’s show is in about 2 hours and as usual I will not be in control of my cock during this one, instead will be transformed into a helpless horny HorsieBoy, having to rely on my handler to get me off. Really hope there’s not too much edging and the audience is nice. Super pent up already...

Old 02-15-2020, 01:06 PM   #26
ShowPony

With only a week left this poll is looking pretty skewed in terms of me just being permanently denied except on live camera

You guys know even if I can cum a few times outside of them the shows won’t be affected at all right? Don’t be afraid to vote YES please

Well at least my Master has been letting me do solo shows without him which has provided some relief, getting to cum more than once a week is nice even of it’s still on live camera with the audience teasing me. Will be on Chaturbate in a few hours today doing a solo show hopefully getting to cum, have to earn it tho. PM me if you want an invite.

Old 02-21-2020, 05:56 PM   #27
ShowPony

Man only a few days left

Bumping this to PLEASE get some YES votes

I’ve been allowed to do some solo shows recently but with how horny I am I need to cum all the time basically or I get lots of random boners now

Old 02-23-2020, 12:54 PM   #28
ShowPony

Bell 24 hrs left!

Quote:
Man only a few days left

Bumping this to PLEASE get some YES votes

I’ve been allowed to do some solo shows recently but with how horny I am I need to cum all the time basically or I get lots of random boners now
Only one more day! Haven’t gotten any YES votes yet...

Old 02-29-2020, 01:13 PM   #29
ShowPony

Stop So much for jacking off when I want...

Was expecting to have a decent chance at getting some control back over my cock when I was allowed to make this poll, that’s definitely not the case though! Thanks to all of you who voted yes anyway tho.

On the bright side my Master has decided to let me do solo shows on chaturbate outside of the big Sunday ones with him, this means that for now at least I’m not denied for whole weeks at a time. With how horny I get I really need this, you can’t keep a stallion that pent up! Even as it is I still feel like I need to cum more than I am. He has the solo shows set up so that there’s still a chance of me being denied and the audience plays a role in wether I get to cum and can keep me edging and denying for a long time if it works out that way so it’s still super embarrassing having to beg them to let me cum as I get more and more desperate while they’re encouraged to tease and deny me all the while having to perform tricks for them while everyone watches

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, denial, edging, pet play, slave and master