Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Can ShowPony cum on his own outside of performing for everyone?
YES - he can cum sometimes with permission (comment how many times a week should be allowed) 21 25.30%
NO - he stays denied except for when audiences decide he’s earned it during the show 62 74.70%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2020, 04:59 PM   #1
ShowPony

Male Regain some control over my COCK and CUMS?

*(Please feel free to comment below with any other thoughts or ideas etc, or just what you think of my predicament)

As some of you may know I’m currently stuck in a pretty embarrassing and frustrating predicament at the hands of my boyfriend/master as far as when and how I’m allowed to cum...

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...65&postcount=1

And despite his chastity attempt to cage my crock which didn’t quite go as planned, I’m still very much denied most of the time even tho I can still play with my cock and edge it (which can be really frustrating when you can’t cum)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=376403

Since it’s a new year and I’ve been in denial for so long my master gave me permission to make this poll and hopefully regain some control over being able to cum when I want. Currently only my boyfriend is able to bring me to orgasm and only does while on live camera in front of everyone once a week! I often try to get myself off during the shows but with my hands trapped in those big clunky rubber hooves all I can do is fumble and bat around my huge throbbing horsie boy dick and just end up begging him and the audience for release (blushes)

So what do you guys think? A stud like me surely should be able to cum more than once a week? Please, just a few times? Thanks for reading and taking our poll and Please vote yes for me! (I’d really appreciate it, I get so horny and can barely take it)

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Punishments: Chastity, Cartoon Briefs, Diapers

Last edited by ShowPony; 01-12-2020 at 01:04 PM.
ShowPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:34 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

I think if you want to cum more than once a week you should do additional shows. No private cumming allowed.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:35 PM   #3
ShowPony

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
I think if you want to cum more than once a week you should do additional shows. No private cumming allowed.
But I already have to ask my master for permission to do a second show and half the time he says no! Doesn’t let me do solo ones either rarely.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning just grinding against the mattress, even after just a few days I need to cum so bad, and having to message everyone on here sure doesn’t help.

Ohhh man, doesn’t look like I’m even gonna get the chance by the looks of the poll! Was hoping it would at least be a little more even. Please guys?!

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Old 01-11-2020, 01:42 PM   #4
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowPony View Post
But I already have to ask my master for permission to do a second show and half the time he says no! Doesn’t let me do solo ones either rarely.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning just grinding against the mattress, even after just a few days I need to cum so bad, and having to message everyone on here sure doesn’t help.

Ohhh man, doesn’t look like I’m even gonna get the chance by the looks of the poll! Was hoping it would at least be a little more even. Please guys?!
But ponies (especially Show Ponies) don't get privacy. They are there for everyone else's enjoyment. I think your master should let you do your own show once a week. And you could let the audience decide whether you can cum or not. Or he could give you instructions before the show that you will be required to follow. I think you shouldn't have ANY private orgasms in 2020. All should be for an audience.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 01-11-2020, 01:50 PM   #5
ShowPony

Quote:
But ponies (especially Show Ponies) don't get privacy. They are there for everyone else's enjoyment. I think your master should let you do your own show once a week. And you could let the audience decide whether you can cum or not. Or he could give you instructions before the show that you will be required to follow. I think you shouldn't have ANY private orgasms in 2020. All should be for an audience.
No nice an easy private orgasms in 2020, oh noes! That’s not really what I was hoping for when I got permission to make this poll!

If I did a solo show I wouldn’t be able to be a “show pony” no way to get all of that gear on by myself and definitely unlikely of be able to cum with out help once I was trapped in all of it

Maybe he will let me do a few just naked JO seshs? Will have to see

Old 01-11-2020, 02:09 PM   #6
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
No nice an easy private orgasms in 2020, oh noes! That’s not really what I was hoping for when I got permission to make this poll!

If I did a solo show I wouldn’t be able to be a “show pony” no way to get all of that gear on by myself and definitely unlikely of be able to cum with out help once I was trapped in all of it

Maybe he will let me do a few just naked JO seshs? Will have to see
You know what would be super hot? A video of you two beside each other, him playing with both himself and you. Him cumming, you desperate to but never getting to.
And you wouldn't need to dress up like a pony for your solo sessions. Just do what the audience says. It will be up to them whether you cum again or not.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 01-11-2020, 05:39 PM   #7
Eus

i think you earn a performance week, with lots of cumming. My goal would be 10x a day, 7 days in a row. can you manage that?

Likes: nippleplay, bondage, wetting, humiliation, cum, spit, feet, sneakers, piss, body writing, playing games, switch
Limits: public, social, facepics, public, poo, heavy pain, diapers, ball torture, xdressing, anal, cam, blackmail
pm dares
bdsm test results
Eus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eus for this post:
Old 01-11-2020, 06:40 PM   #8
ShowPony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eus View Post
i think you earn a performance week, with lots of cumming. My goal would be 10x a day, 7 days in a row. can you manage that?
Oh wow, at this point that’s sounds like a good trade tbh. Even after 24 hours I get so needy! I am a “horsie boy” after all and have the libido to match, the most this studs ever done was probably 5 or 6 cums in a day, 10 would probably have me begging to make it stop, but considering my current predicament tho it sounds nice atm

Old 01-11-2020, 06:44 PM   #9
ShowPony

Quote:
You know what would be super hot? A video of you two beside each other, him playing with both himself and you. Him cumming, you desperate to but never getting to.
And you wouldn't need to dress up like a pony for your solo sessions. Just do what the audience says. It will be up to them whether you cum again or not.
Aww but I need it way more than him!

Doing solo like that would be a nice compromise if it meant my denial was less and I got to cum. Who knows what the audience would say to do tho?? What if I ended up edging a bunch and not being allowed to cum? That would be way worse than not doing the show...

Old 01-11-2020, 07:20 PM   #10
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Aww but I need it way more than him!

Doing solo like that would be a nice compromise if it meant my denial was less and I got to cum. Who knows what the audience would say to do tho?? What if I ended up edging a bunch and not being allowed to cum? That would be way worse than not doing the show...
If you want a chance it's a risk you need to be willing to take. I was hoping there'd be a show tonight. Alas, it seems that you will be denied another week...

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 01-12-2020, 12:58 PM   #11
ShowPony

Bell 1st CUM in over a week!

The shows today in just 2 hours, which means I haven’t cum in over a week now thanks to my denial! (Please vote yes above if you haven’t yet)

Message me if anybody wants an invite to watch, it’s so embarrassing having everyone see me trapped on camera as a horny horsie boi, but at this point I just need to cum!

Old 01-12-2020, 05:39 PM   #12
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
The shows today in just 2 hours, which means I haven’t cum in over a week now thanks to my denial! (Please vote yes above if you haven’t yet)

Message me if anybody wants an invite to watch, it’s so embarrassing having everyone see me trapped on camera as a horny horsie boi, but at this point I just need to cum!

I missed it. Fill me in. Did you get to cum?

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 01-13-2020, 01:16 PM   #13
ShowPony

Quote:
I missed it. Fill me in. Did you get to cum?
Yes thankfully! Got edged way to much! until I was just begging and when my handler decided it was time some people in the audience said he should keep edging me so he kept me teetering right on the brink for even longer with me desperately thrusting my hips up into the air

Ended up making me cum twice... and now in back to being denied until next weekend again

Old 01-16-2020, 03:23 PM   #14
ShowPony

Bomb Wanna CUM so bad rn!

I’ve been especially horny today. Can’t help but play with myself and now I wanna CUM so bad!

It’s not even the weekend yet and my master won’t even let me know which day I might get the chance to

Old 01-17-2020, 01:16 PM   #15
ShowPony

Quote:
I’ve been especially horny today. Can’t help but play with myself and now I wanna CUM so bad!

It’s not even the weekend yet and my master won’t even let me know which day I might get the chance to
Well I still haven’t cum! but after begging my master he told me we’ll be doing the show on Saturday and that’ll be my chance to earn an orgasm for the week. So I’ll be live on Chaturbate this Saturday afternoon at around 5pm East coast time being edged teased and humiliated in front of anyone who wants to watch...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, denial, edging, pet play, slave and master