Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-08-2018, 08:28 PM   #1
MissRouge

Default punishment for my husband

So, just over 2 years ago now, my husband had a post on this site that required him to write lines based on posts and views. I actually joined the site at that time and stirred the pot.

By the end he got mad, didn't want to write the lines and didn't feel that he should because I had intentionally stirred it. (guilty as charged, at the end he owed juts over 4000 lines)

I was even going to be flexible with him, allowing him to write just 10 lines per day, still he didn't comply, so I told him he would have no full orgasms until they were done.

So.. with only 2 ruined orgasms total since then, he is now singing a different tune.

What would you do if you were me? I am a stickler for adhering to rules I set down... I originally told him I would want interest for the over 2 years he has gone without writing any lines... I have never seen him drop to the floor so fast groveling at me feet....

Should I have mercy on him and forgive the lines, make him write more, do some other punishment?

I may take the ides here and make a pole, or make him make a pole to determine his fate.

Edit: Here are the pole options I'll post so far:

Finish Original Lines
Finish original lines with option to earn line reductions from tasks
Change the punishment completely to tasks/rules
Keep the original lines and make it harder with add-ons to the task
Keep original lines but put it on write for me to make it harder and require hand written lines as punishments for errors.

Last edited by MissRouge; 07-09-2018 at 01:30 AM.
MissRouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

I would say just make him finish the original lines the no orgasms should be interest enough.Maybe increase how many he has to do per day.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #3
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Yes, finish the original lines, and no (or only ruined) orgasms until done.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:06 PM   #4
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Oh yes. He should deffinatly write the original number of lines. I also like the idea of only ruined orgasms until they are written. Maybe he can earn some line reductions by doing humiliating tasks for you? Each task completed rewards him a line reduction of 50 lines.
And he should make a report about each task on his blog here on getdare. For all to see.

Something I would do personally is lock him in chastity to ensure he cam only touch himself when I said so. But that's me.

Hope these ideas help! (I love punishing bad boys)
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #5
MissRouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Kitten View Post
Oh yes. He should deffinatly write the original number of lines. I also like the idea of only ruined orgasms until they are written. Maybe he can earn some line reductions by doing humiliating tasks for you? Each task completed rewards him a line reduction of 50 lines.
And he should make a report about each task on his blog here on getdare. For all to see.

Something I would do personally is lock him in chastity to ensure he cam only touch himself when I said so. But that's me.

Hope these ideas help! (I love punishing bad boys)
I won't reward him for any tasks I give him. He would be doing those regardless.

I have no problem keeping home denied indefinitely.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #6
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Poor guy change the punishment make him pay for it a different way
1 No using urials or standing to Pee
2. For the next 2000 visits to the toilet he must squat to both pee and poop.

At about 7 visits a day that will be 286 days he would rather write the lines
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #7
MissRouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Poor guy change the punishment make him pay for it a different way
1 No using urials or standing to Pee
2. For the next 2000 visits to the toilet he must squat to both pee and poop.

At about 7 visits a day that will be 286 days he would rather write the lines
The first person to show Mercy. He has the rule to always sit when using the restroom.

maybe deny a bathroom all together? He has never tried diapers.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #8
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRouge View Post
The first person to show Mercy. He has the rule to always sit when using the restroom.

maybe deny a bathroom all together? He has never tried diapers.
On chastitymansion forum I have seen some of the ladies employ removing toilet privileges, especially at home or while not at work.

I saw another kind of embarrassing punishment along the same lines called a pacifier punishment. Pretty simple. All he has to do is carry a pacifier 24/7. As long as he has pockets it is not a big deal. He is responsible for keeping it clean in his pocket. Whenever you ask to have it stuck in his mouth it is available. And only you may remove it so he can return it to a pocket. You can ask for a picture of the pacifier while he is at work.

Of course, he may not have pockets when taking a shower, or when sleeping. Those that employ diapers at home don't allow covering up the diapers while at home so he may not have pockets at home unless he wears an apron with pockets. If there are no pockets then he is sucking on it.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

qt31415926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:06 AM   #9
MissRouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt31415926 View Post
On chastitymansion forum I have seen some of the ladies employ removing toilet privileges, especially at home or while not at work.

I saw another kind of embarrassing punishment along the same lines called a pacifier punishment.
I like this... I may have to try this with him.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:24 AM   #10
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think interest is necessary, but you could hinder the ones he has to do. Like he can only complete lines when something is in his ass or something like that.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:34 AM   #11
MissRouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I don't think interest is necessary, but you could hinder the ones he has to do. Like he can only complete lines when something is in his ass or something like that.
Oh, I thought of this too. Non-dominate hand, doing it while kneeling on rice... or one of my favorites, forcing him to alternate colors with every letter.

It seems to be the consensus so far to stick to the original lines. I may actually make him spread them out super far apart and not let him finish them quickly. I could make him write 12 lines per day and it would take him almost a year to finish like that.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:54 AM   #12
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

You could make him use writeforme.com to complete the lines, and make this difficult and frustrating for him by setting it to add more lines every time he makes a mistake, there are various other settings that can be used to make it more difficult so you can be as cruel as you like.

Maybe make him complete a set of lines using writeforme every time he asks to use the toilet while he's at home, then make him complete the task before you give him permission.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #13
MissRouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
You could make him use writeforme.com to complete the lines, and make this difficult and frustrating for him by setting it to add more lines every time he makes a mistake, there are various other settings that can be used to make it more difficult so you can be as cruel as you like.

Maybe make him complete a set of lines using writeforme every time he asks to use the toilet while he's at home, then make him complete the task before you give him permission.
He hates writeforme even more than having to hand write lines. He sucks at typing. Or perhaps for every mistake on write for me he has to do hand written lines.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:07 AM   #14
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRouge View Post
He hates writeforme even more than having to hand write lines. He sucks at typing. Or perhaps for every mistake on write for me he has to do hand written lines.
Writeforme is a fun punishment to combine with a full bladder, a simple task can become extremely frustrating and agonizing as the mistakes start to add up.
The greater his need to piss becomes the harder it is to concentrate and the more mistakes he'll make.
You should show no mercy though and have a severe punishment ready if he loses control and wets himself, maybe a long session of hand written lines if he has an accident.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:32 AM   #15
MissRouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Writeforme is a fun punishment to combine with a full bladder, a simple task can become extremely frustrating and agonizing as the mistakes start to add up.
The greater his need to piss becomes the harder it is to concentrate and the more mistakes he'll make.
You should show no mercy though and have a severe punishment ready if he loses control and wets himself, maybe a long session of hand written lines if he has an accident.
Hmmm.. I don't want to push him to quite again... though I told him if he back out there will be no touching or teasing from me.

So far the pole options will be:
  • Finish Original Lines
  • Finish original lines with option to earn line reductions from tasks
  • Change the punishment completely with tasks/rules
  • Keep the original lines and make it harder with add-ons to the task
  • Keep original lines but put it on write for me to make it harder and require hand written lines as punishments for errors.

Advertisements
Kink Talk