Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-13-2018, 05:18 PM   #706
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I wouldn’t mind giving this a go...
Bloxo, 34 male switch, prefers to play against the girls, prefers seeet Jess like custard...will do savoury as long as it isn’t anything terrible like tuna.
Life long messy fan and looking forward to playing!

And sorry to plug, but I’ve got a messy quiz going at:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=340759//

Trying to get a good perspective of what the walkers like on this site to aid with some game design of my own!
There could be a real messy game show coming soon...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!

Last edited by Bloxo; 05-14-2018 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Addition of comment
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:06 AM   #707
ruhrohraggy87

Sorry for the delay in starting. Been a lil preoccupied on some other things. Will kick it off tonight
PM dares
"PIE" I will take "x" number of pies to the face
"SLIME" I will take a bucket of cake mix over the head
"BONDAGE" I will sleep in handcuffs and legcuffs
"PRISONER" I'll wear the cuffs for the entire weekend
"BRA" I will wear a bra for 24 hours

Kik: ruhrohraggy87
Owned by Princess Ashley
ruhrohraggy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #708
dandushma

Is it too late to join?
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #709
ruhrohraggy87

Hey all, sorry for the delay. Due to circumstances or of my control been offline for most of the past week. Back on now so will kick off first game tonight
PM dares

Owned by Princess Ashley
Old 05-27-2018, 03:01 PM   #710
Kitty Brat Jenna

should do it now since we been waiting so long!

likes~punishments~soft limits~hard limits

team up calendar
https://teamup.com/ks3yzsabfr3dc4t9u8
add stuff in orange for me to do please and dont make it repeat forever..

whoever added pegplay i deleted it as you didnt read limits nor read my list of stuff i got.
Kitty Brat Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 12:06 AM   #711
ruhrohraggy87

After a few weeks of being preempted the messy game show is back. This week we have the blue team of sluttyhannah, treeforbrains, diaper darer, wedgieking, ezeperalta, and bloxo against the red team of jwmessy, Natalie xi, novagunger, brat Jenna, sawyersays, and dandushma. First game up as always is high card. Each draw is worth 100 points. Best of 3 gets to to pie their opponent. Watch out for jokers though. Draw a joker and your opponent gets all points for that round and you get an extra messy surprise! First is sluttyhannah vs jwmessy. First draw is a 10 for Hannah and 7 for jw. Next is 3 for Hannah, 8 for jw. Final draw is 7 for Hannah and queen for jw giving him the win. He grabs the pie and slams it right in Hannah's face. Next is treeforbrains against Natalie xi. Tree draws a king and Natalie a 10. Second draw is Jack for tree and uh oh our first joker strikes! Treeforbrains is given 2 pies and gives Natalie a pie sandwich then empties a bucket of blueberry pie filling over her head. Round 3 pits diaper darer against novagunger. Diaper draws an 8 but nova gets a joker right away. Diaper slams the 2 pies one after another in novas face and slowly dumps another bucket of blueberry pie filling over his head. Next is wedieking vs brat Jenna. Wedgies first card is an ace and Jenna draws a 3. Then a queen for wedgie and 9 for Jenna. Last card is 10 for wedgie and Jack for Jenna. Wedgie grabs the pie and nails Jenna in the face with it and runs it up her head leaving her with a nice pie hat. Next is ezeperalta vs sawyersays. Ezeperalta draws 8 and Sawyer ace. Next is 6 for ezeperalta and Jack for Sawyer. Then 5 for ezeperalta and 7 for Sawyer. Sawyer grabs a pie and forcefully slams it in her face driving her head back. Lastly we have bloxo vs dandushma. First draw is 10 for bloxo and 7 for dan. Second is 9 for bloxo and 6 for dan. Last draw is oh no another joker for bloxo. Dandushma jumps for joy as he grabs 2 pies and gives bloxo a pie sandwich. Then he grabs a bucket of cherry pie filling and dumps it over his head and is sure to get singe down the front and back of his shirt. After the first round the score is all tied. Red 900, blue 900
PM dares

Owned by Princess Ashley
Old 05-28-2018, 06:00 AM   #712
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

After a few weeks I arrive hoping to make it a winning streak. Seeing quite a few new faces as I walk out in my blue cotton shorts and t-shirt tied up a bit to my waist and bare foot. I take a seat and watch as my team gets out to an early lead. I walk up against a new person hoping my luck in this particular game somehow changes... first draw and he gets an Ace I shake my head thinking just my luck... next draw and I lose again knowing that a pie is coming my way. Just hoping to salvage some points but nope. 3 straight losses cutting our teams lead in half. I close my eyes as he grabs a pie hoping he will be nice but nope. Smashes it right in my face as I have to take a step back to prevent myself from falling. I wipe my face emphatically as I walk back to my seat picking some from my hair as our last teammate pulls a joker and that our lead ends in a tie.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 04:13 PM   #713
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Wow...my first messy gameshow!
My heart is skipping many beats, this has been a lifelong ambition, part of me is getting a little too excited at the possibilities...really hoping to land a match against Natalie_XI or Brat Jenna...I stare at them...contemplating what mess I can deal out if luck is on my side...and then the draw...my heart sinks, dandushma...there will be no excitement here...but hopefully I can still pick up some points for the team!
I watch excitedly as the other games play out, seeing most of the girls lose...including my team mates makes the day all the more fun...I have to strategically place my hands in front of me to hide just how excited I am getting here...
Watching ezeperalta walk off covered in pie...I realise it's my turn, I take a deep breath and stroll onto the stage, I barely look dandushma in the eye, but shake his hand and wish him luck, you should still be sporting after all...the draw begins...Yes! That's a good start...okay points here we come...I rub my hands together...oh! yes, two out of three, this game is mine! I don't really want to issue the penalty to him, but the points would at least make me look good and earn favour with the team...but then...I gasp! Wide eyed I can't believe it...this was my game! No! I visibly slump momentarily...but then you have to be a good sport, after all everyone at home is watching...best to take it like a man.
I close my eyes and just try to pretend a girl is doing this...it's hard with the sheer force of the pie sandwich...I gasp for air and clear as much as I can from my eyes and mouth...I stupidly look up to see the bucket overturning above me and feel the hard splat, followed by the smooth trickle of the cherry pie filling going over my head, I am well and truly covered...I'm left standing there...my blue shirt now a shade of pinky purple and dripping all over the floor, I use my hands to brush as much of the mess off as I can and then stroll back to the team...of course they give me a sly look of amusement, but I can see they are also troubled by the loss...all of that work for a draw! Let's hope we get luckier next round!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 07:10 PM   #714
Kitty Brat Jenna

after seeing jw score an early 200-100 lead for us i see natalie and nova both draw -jokers.. putting us in a deep hole. so i take my place at the table across from new comer wedgieking. i am just hoping i dont get a joker after i saw 2 members from my team get jokers already. after losing the first 2 rounds i knew my fate was sealed but was hoping to salvage some points out of it so i hope for the best in round 3 i see wedgie flip a 10 and when i flip my card i am relived to see i barely won that round but lose the war still so i take my seat and next thing i know a pie makes contact with my face and then i end up have it smeared up my face and placed on top of my head to wear as a hat. upset at myself for not doing better i head back over to my team and keep the pie on my head until the end result is announced.

team up calendar

whoever added pegplay i deleted it as you didnt read limits nor read my list of stuff i got.
Old 05-31-2018, 08:06 AM   #715
SawyerSays25

Excited to be on my very first messy gameshow. I have watched many seasons and I finally secured a spot on the show. I am lined up for the red team and anxious to see who I will be playing.

I then am announced to be playing ezeperalta212. Oh wow I am lucky. After watching all these seasons I know that she always loses so I have pretty high confidence I will be walking out of this very clean.

First game up is high card draw. ezeperalta and I start playing. I draw the first card and get an ace. Oh right I say to myself. Off to an excellent start here. Next draw I win again. Final draw and bingo. I am handed a pie and look at ezeperalta. Do I take it easy or let her have it? Nahhh I let her have it and I shove it into her face and smoosh it around. She almost fell done and lost her balance. Didn't mean to do that I just got carried away.

After the round is over we are tied with blue team but I have a good feeling about this. Going to be a fun show.
SawyerSays25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #716
SawyerSays25

Is the show dead?
Old 06-09-2018, 01:47 PM   #717
Kitty Brat Jenna

no raggy needs to find a notebook to do it they keep telling me on kik will be done soon.

team up calendar

Old 08-04-2018, 06:58 PM   #718
dandushma

Hoping to see this make a comeback
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:15 PM   #719
SawyerSays25

I really would like to see it come back too
Old 08-05-2018, 03:10 PM   #720
SissiPet

i'd definitely join if this is resurrected

likes: petplay!!!, faproulette, gunge/messy, torment, feet(socks), spit, house rules, humiliation, light pain, body writing, feminization.

limits: nudes, heavy anal, family/friends, public.

SissiPet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk