Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 12:21 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Exclamation PART TWO; 38F 4 levels of Wet, Hot Hell

For those of you that participated in part one of this series, This wet, obedient cock sucking slut thanks you!

This is part two, so......here's a little background as well as the details for this segment.

Part one consisted of you all assigning me tasks to keep me in a high state of constant arousal, as some of you are aware, two of the most arousing activities for me are;
-any subtle public sexual display that causes me to be the center of attention. Examples include, my blouse "accidentally opening, exposing my 38DD breasts. Eating a hotdog in a messy fashion ....etc.

- Hearing or seeing how my activities, live or a report, have caused physical arousal to some one, in person or via post.

The catch in part one was, I was not permitted to touch myself, stimulate or even casually brush against my wet pulsing pussy.

In addition, I have not been permitted to cum since Jan 31st!

Since then, my Sir has kept me constantly edging, I have to tell you I have been a quivering wet messy almost 24 hours a day for the past 3 weeks!

Part Two, here's where you all cum in.

My Sir will be away until this upcoming Friday. He has decided that YOU should be in charge of keeping me in a crazed state of horny arousal.

So, here are the options for your enjoyment;

Post Buzz.....and I will slide my 6 inch pink vibe in and out of my pussy 5 times for you

Post Vibe....and I will turn on my remote wiivibe for 30 seconds for you.

Post Tug....and I will Tug on the stainless chain that runs between my legs and rests snuggly against my swollen clit.

Post Flash..... and I will "accidently" let my blouse open exposing my breasts to a stranger for 30 seconds.

Add the word "edge" to any of the above, and I will continue the activity until I actually edge. ( when flashing, I can do so with remote vibe)

The bonus; add a description of what you would like to do to me if I were yours, in my Sirs absence, and I will double the duration of the action you select.

Additional info; I work in a large office tower. My office has glass on three sides, one side facing the building across the street, the two other sides look out over my staff in the common desk area. I am a department manager, supervising professionals in an office environment.

Attire, business, for example today I am wearing a black pencil skirt, slit up the right side, 4.5 inch heeled boots, sheer black front button blouse, push up bra, no panties, straight hair, red lipstick........think naughty office girl.

Please help me show my Sir what a wet, hot slut I can be for him.

GAME ON!

Enjoy Me

RULE MOD; YOU MUST WAIT FOR TWO OTHER RESPONCES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN, Thanks

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 02-27-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #2
Mporpor

flash the probationer if you have one , of ,not someone low ranked .+edge
Old 02-27-2017, 12:32 PM   #3
Gman7575
Account Banned

Vibe+edge. Enjoy slut!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Old 02-27-2017, 12:39 PM   #4
Gman7575
Account Banned

Flash+edge. And in his absence i would make you play with those big nipples and dripping pussy over and over and have you stop so close to the edge you would be visibly frustrated and begging to cum. But we both know that is up to your Sir!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Old 02-27-2017, 12:50 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman7575 View Post
Vibe+edge. Enjoy slut!
Mmmm...I quietly enjoyed the soft buzzing in my sweet pussy while at my desk. I want to slide my fingers in so badly....so fucking wet already....yikes!

Thank you Sir G....double the fun for this slut!!!

Old 02-27-2017, 12:55 PM   #6
Gman7575
Account Banned

Buzz+edge!! Enjoy!!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
PM dares-

Old 02-27-2017, 01:04 PM   #7
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Now one picked tug yet so tug but only while thinking about Pervy guy.

If I could control you in yours sirs absence, I'd make it mandatory that you get everyone's username who edged or released to you. You would take this list and hand it to him. If you received 20 different names, there would be a treat of sort.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 02-27-2017, 02:05 PM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Gman knows...........

Quote:
Vibe+edge. Enjoy slut!
Sir G,

Sitting at my desk, knees pushed tightly together............egding for you now Sir.

xoxoxoxo............

Andreaswallows..............gman hits her spot

Old 02-27-2017, 02:41 PM   #9
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

OK Andrea, I will choose a -flash- for you today.

And if you were mine to control... I think that I'd enjoy watching this show. Webcam, in person... A mix of it all. I'd definitely want to get the personal, unrated version. Maybe a bit of a show. But watching you fulfill the requests and interact with your office in this; that would be a huge treat on its own. Thank you for these small glimpses into that world, though.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #10
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Is it just me.........or is it hot in here........i would love a drink

Quote:
Flash+edge. And in his absence i would make you play with those big nipples and dripping pussy over and over and have you stop so close to the edge you would be visibly frustrated and begging to cum. But we both know that is up to your Sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
OK Andrea, I will choose a -flash- for you today.

And if you were mine to control... I think that I'd enjoy watching this show. Webcam, in person... A mix of it all. I'd definitely want to get the personal, unrated version. Maybe a bit of a show. But watching you fulfill the requests and interact with your office in this; that would be a huge treat on its own. Thank you for these small glimpses into that world, though.
In the interest of efficiency, as well as any chance of completing all these tasks. I decided to combine these two into one "trip"

Given how much this slut loves to play in elevators..........lets start there.

As per Gmans instructions, I boarded the elevator, vibe in place, and pushed the button to the parking garage, and of course, my wiivibe . Two floors later, the elevator stopped, doors opened, two suits walked in. "pop" goes the blouse, instantly the girls were the center of attention.

The one gentleman turns to me, a mature man, nice suit, smiles and says....."is there a good place to get a drink around here?"
His associate chimes in....."a drink would be nice, don't you think"?.....Vibe now taking effect, I could feel my face flushing red....."it would fellas, but I am on a mission right now" I replied......as I fumbled with my phone to turn off the vibe........OMG that was close........I almost came........just then, ground floor, the two departed...smiling and exchanging glances as they looked back.

Arrived at the parking garage....and started to make my way over to the maintenance office. Its always hot in the garage, the building boilers etc always keep it warm down there, and I was already pre-heated from the days events.
I finnaly arrived at Carlo's office. I had seen him earlier in the coffee room on my floor. Adjacent to his office is a work area that can be seen thru the window from his desk. A couple of young health men were working on a large motor of some sort, the image of their strong arms covered in glistening sweat made me stare for a moment....they both stared back, one obviously a leg man, the other clearly approved of my breasts.

I entered Carlo's office, stood across the desk from him and asked if he had a maint. cost report for my floor as I will be doing month end tomorrow.

"Sure", he said, "lets have a look', pointing to his computer screen. I spread me legs for stability as I strained to bend at the waste over Carlo's desk. I could feel the eyes of the men in the shop, gathering to look thru the window at my ass and legs spread and displayed.

Carlo's had a clear and close view of my breasts, almost completely unobstructed down my open blouse. I watched closely as he pointed the numbers out on the screen, making sure he caught me staring at his crotch periodically.

I turned and faced the window, touching up my lipstick, pretending to use the reflection in the glass.....but actually looking at the strong men on the other side of the pane.

Thanks Carlos.........I always appreciate your attention to detail.

Leaving his office, I commented to the men, "I sure find it hot every time I cum down here".........the click of my heels on the concrete was all that broke the still silence as I walked back to the elevator.

Thank you Gentlemen,

xoxoxo........

andreaswallows...........

Old 02-27-2017, 12:48 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mporpor View Post
flash the probationer if you have one , of ,not someone low ranked .+edge
Sorry, no probationer...I've managed this department for 15 years.

Good timing...Pervy guy decided to pay a visit just as I finished reading your lovey post. Once swift motion against my arm, and a button popped. He was already looking and saw my nipple briefly...i think....I think i blushed slightly and apologized. Making eye contact as i buttoned myself up.

thank you Sir....

Old 02-27-2017, 12:32 PM   #12
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Vive + edge

I'd have you edging with a dab of toothpaste every hour you're awake from now until Friday.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
Old 02-27-2017, 12:34 PM   #13
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Oh how they ideas swarm through my mind ....

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
The following user says Thank You to DigitalKat for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 01:23 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default espresso anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Vive + edge

I'd have you edging with a dab of toothpaste every hour you're awake from now until Friday.
Sir Stephen, so nice to hear from you again.

I made my way to the coffee room, started the espresso machine, activated the vibe...........almost instantly I was edging..........Carlos the maintenance man walked in just as things started to get wetter.....being the good girl I am.........I kept going. I wouldn't want to disappoint.

xoxoxxo....

andreaswallows..........and occasionally has to bite her lip to stay under control

Old 02-27-2017, 04:25 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default behind my desk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Vive + edge

Sir Stephen,

This slut humbly begs your forgiveness for my late reporting. It has been a busy day Sir.

I returned from Pervy Guys desk, took my seat behind my desk, and left my door open.

Vibe in place, I leaned back in my chair, holding a report in my hand.....I slid a lower desk drawer out. placing my right foot on the drawer, I hit the vibe button. the ability to move my legs together and apart allowed me to maneuver the vibe with amazing dexterity, and most importantly, accuracy and preasure.....in no time at all....I felt the pressure begin to rise. I could clearly see my chest heaving with every breath.....looking up.....pervy guy was laser focussed on my tits.
I kept going a bit longer....looking him straight in the eyes as I felt my wet cunt start to twitch.....FULL STOP!

Look at Pervy guy.........touch up lipstick.........back to work.

Thank you Sir, I kind of enjoy being the mean tease every now and then

xoxoxo...........

andreaswallows...........all of it

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, edge, flash, heels, office