Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 01:42 PM   #16
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Lets add a vibe and a tug.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #17
tickle.gamer

Default vibe

Is there any possibilty for us to remote control your wevibe?
Old 02-27-2017, 01:50 PM   #18
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

OMG...........I am going to be an absolute wet, dripping train wreck this afternoon!

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 02-27-2017, 01:54 PM   #19
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
OMG...........I am going to be an absolute wet, dripping train wreck this afternoon!
Good, just as your Master wants.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
The following user says Thank You to SirStephen76 for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 01:57 PM   #20
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

A nice report on how your feeling would be great.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:59 PM   #21
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle.gamer View Post
Is there any possibilty for us to remote control your wevibe?

I am afraid not Tickle.

Sir's Rules.

However, this obedient slut does take direction well Sir

xoxoxo...........

andreaswallows.......

Old 02-27-2017, 02:02 PM   #22
tickle.gamer

what a shame.

Ok then,

BUZZ EDGE
Old 02-27-2017, 02:05 PM   #23
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Gman knows...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman7575 View Post
Vibe+edge. Enjoy slut!
Sir G,

Sitting at my desk, knees pushed tightly together............egding for you now Sir.

xoxoxoxo............

Andreaswallows..............gman hits her spot

Old 02-27-2017, 02:07 PM   #24
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Hello Andrea its been so long since we got to tease that needy pussy of yours! For mine I am going to go with buzz Just imagine being in your office after hours just the 2 of us your legs spread wide your heels up on the edge of the desk leaving your wet pussy wide open as you put on a real show for me. My cock would be straining against my pants as I enjoyed before walking around the desk and unzipping my pants and sliding my cock into your eager mouth telling you not to stop fucking that needy pussy.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 02-27-2017, 02:39 PM   #25
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well sweet slut, have a vibe and edge for me. I would set up a little cushion on my work desk just beside the monitor and have you kneel on it, hands cuffed behind your back. You would be my desk ornament, dripping your juices in a little pool on the table top. You would have to keep tugging at your crotch and edging and dripping throughout the day as I go about my work.
Old 02-27-2017, 02:41 PM   #26
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

OK Andrea, I will choose a -flash- for you today.

And if you were mine to control... I think that I'd enjoy watching this show. Webcam, in person... A mix of it all. I'd definitely want to get the personal, unrated version. Maybe a bit of a show. But watching you fulfill the requests and interact with your office in this; that would be a huge treat on its own. Thank you for these small glimpses into that world, though.
Old 02-27-2017, 02:42 PM   #27
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Flash+edge. You must be soaked!! Id love to see your chair when you get up!
If only you could Gman....i can feel my wetness slip between my thighs as I walk to the elevator. Checking my files...I wonder if this slut should go down....

Tee hee

xoxox

Old 02-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Is it just me.........or is it hot in here........i would love a drink

Quote:
Flash+edge. And in his absence i would make you play with those big nipples and dripping pussy over and over and have you stop so close to the edge you would be visibly frustrated and begging to cum. But we both know that is up to your Sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
OK Andrea, I will choose a -flash- for you today.

And if you were mine to control... I think that I'd enjoy watching this show. Webcam, in person... A mix of it all. I'd definitely want to get the personal, unrated version. Maybe a bit of a show. But watching you fulfill the requests and interact with your office in this; that would be a huge treat on its own. Thank you for these small glimpses into that world, though.
In the interest of efficiency, as well as any chance of completing all these tasks. I decided to combine these two into one "trip"

Given how much this slut loves to play in elevators..........lets start there.

As per Gmans instructions, I boarded the elevator, vibe in place, and pushed the button to the parking garage, and of course, my wiivibe . Two floors later, the elevator stopped, doors opened, two suits walked in. "pop" goes the blouse, instantly the girls were the center of attention.

The one gentleman turns to me, a mature man, nice suit, smiles and says....."is there a good place to get a drink around here?"
His associate chimes in....."a drink would be nice, don't you think"?.....Vibe now taking effect, I could feel my face flushing red....."it would fellas, but I am on a mission right now" I replied......as I fumbled with my phone to turn off the vibe........OMG that was close........I almost came........just then, ground floor, the two departed...smiling and exchanging glances as they looked back.

Arrived at the parking garage....and started to make my way over to the maintenance office. Its always hot in the garage, the building boilers etc always keep it warm down there, and I was already pre-heated from the days events.
I finnaly arrived at Carlo's office. I had seen him earlier in the coffee room on my floor. Adjacent to his office is a work area that can be seen thru the window from his desk. A couple of young health men were working on a large motor of some sort, the image of their strong arms covered in glistening sweat made me stare for a moment....they both stared back, one obviously a leg man, the other clearly approved of my breasts.

I entered Carlo's office, stood across the desk from him and asked if he had a maint. cost report for my floor as I will be doing month end tomorrow.

"Sure", he said, "lets have a look', pointing to his computer screen. I spread me legs for stability as I strained to bend at the waste over Carlo's desk. I could feel the eyes of the men in the shop, gathering to look thru the window at my ass and legs spread and displayed.

Carlo's had a clear and close view of my breasts, almost completely unobstructed down my open blouse. I watched closely as he pointed the numbers out on the screen, making sure he caught me staring at his crotch periodically.

I turned and faced the window, touching up my lipstick, pretending to use the reflection in the glass.....but actually looking at the strong men on the other side of the pane.

Thanks Carlos.........I always appreciate your attention to detail.

Leaving his office, I commented to the men, "I sure find it hot every time I cum down here".........the click of my heels on the concrete was all that broke the still silence as I walked back to the elevator.

Thank you Gentlemen,

xoxoxo........

andreaswallows...........

Old 02-27-2017, 03:44 PM   #29
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well sweet slut, have a vibe and edge for me. I would set up a little cushion on my work desk just beside the monitor and have you kneel on it, hands cuffed behind your back. You would be my desk ornament, dripping your juices in a little pool on the table top. You would have to keep tugging at your crotch and edging and dripping throughout the day as I go about my work.

Oh Sir....if you only you can see the sweet mess I have become. I really had to take a break. Slowly made my way to get a coffee. Slowly very slowly, loving the slide of my juices between my thighs.
Starting the vibe just as I got to the line up. Shifting from one foot to the other, feeling the pressure of my vibe deeply finding my 'spot'. Holy fuck. Sir, biting my lip, I was almost ready to cum. Moving to the other foot, hands tightly pressing against my thighs....my turn to order, I could barely get the words out to order. Thank GAWD the gentleman remembers what I love. I watched him pour my coffee. My pussy lips vibrating. My legs pressing together while I stood there. What do I do? He handed me my coffee. I really could not move until the edge was over. I surely would have cum. Standing right there in the coffee shop. Oh my....

xoxoxo

Old 02-27-2017, 03:57 PM   #30
Gman7575
Account Banned

Tug+edge for the horny slut!!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, edge, flash, heels, office