Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-14-2010, 05:03 AM   #1
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow Person Above Online Exposure 18+

All for being nude in front of people but not in person. Your face can be hidden and pictures cant be put up on social networking sites. But apart from that it's all good

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.RainbowBanana for this post:
Old 03-14-2010, 05:10 AM   #2
SecretOps

go onto msn/yahoo/whatever IM you use and set your display picture to a naked picture of you. say hi to the 3rd online person on your contact list. you can change your display picture after 30 seconds. if you dont have 3 people online you have dodged a bullet
SecretOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:21 AM   #3
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Hahahaha, thats really genius, thanks SecretOps.

For yours: on whatever instant messanger you use, you must go on cam and play a game of X's & O's with someone of the opposite sex, for each win they get you must lose an item of clothing. Make sure thay are up for this (they should be seeing as though they aint got anything to lose) and when fully naked you must stay like that in front of them for 3 mins.

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
Old 03-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my dare

If you have any of the msn variations .You must write in the "share a quick message"that you are naked on pc and will plaeasure yourself on cam for all that ask .you must do exactly that for at least 10 mins each time and leave the message up for at least 2 days that you are online .
if you use yahoo .Put the same thing in the "share a status message" and same rules apply
dont know how you go about it on gmail but if you can do it on there as well
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #5
Nick
Distinguished Member

go through your contacts list, send each person an invite to view your cam. Be naked in front of your cam and once they can see you, exit out after a few seconds (as if you were flashing them via cam). Do this for every one of your contacts (over 18 of course )

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:52 PM   #6
zyx987

Roll a die, whatever number you get, go to that number of online contact and invite them to see your webcam, on which you are naked.

Curious about: Shaving, cum play, more severe bondage and anal
Likes: anything very public or painful, Edging, cum control, Humiliation, Light Bondage, some CBT, light anal, hypnosis, spanking
Dislikes: Food play, pain, public, wax play
Limits: Poop/pee play, family/friends,

BDSMTest Result

Kik/Skype: colgoon102
zyx987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #7
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

On whatever IM you use play a game with someone of the opposite sex for 8 times, each win they get, you send a picture of whatever they desire from you to them. Each win you get, well, your preventing how many pictures you have to send XD

Luuurve:

Note:
Old 03-24-2010, 05:22 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default did this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
go through your contacts list, send each person an invite to view your cam. Be naked in front of your cam and once they can see you, exit out after a few seconds (as if you were flashing them via cam). Do this for every one of your contacts (over 18 of course )
did this for all my contacts that were online at the time on yahoo and msn very boring .I am too well known .the only reaction I got was (Oh hes naked again feeling horney are we?) need some new contacts to get naked for ,they all seen it before .

okay take a totaly naked pic and put it up as your msn and yahoo avatar and announce your naked on cam and leave your cam open for all who want to watch you naked.

Last edited by rhode64; 03-24-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
zyx987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.RainbowBanana View Post
On whatever IM you use play a game with someone of the opposite sex for 8 times, each win they get, you send a picture of whatever they desire from you to them. Each win you get, well, your preventing how many pictures you have to send XD
Did it. Sent her 4 after playing rock, paper, scissors.

For the person above me, your dare is to announce a free strip show on cam on msn/yahoo and then give one to whoever responds.

Likes: anything very public or painful, Edging, cum control, Humiliation, Light Bondage, some CBT, light anal, hypnosis, spanking

BDSMTest Result

Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #10
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Default done this

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyx987 View Post
Did it. Sent her 4 after playing rock, paper, scissors.

For the person above me, your dare is to announce a free strip show on cam on msn/yahoo and then give one to whoever responds.
done this several times too easy all my contacts have seen me naked before and alot have seen me masterbating so was not hard to do.

For the person above
You have to cam naked for any one you chat to for a week and each time you are chatting you must masterbate you are not allowed to cum before they go off line no matter what and you are not allowed to cut the conversation short have fun
Old 03-28-2010, 06:18 AM   #11
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Make a bet with someone of the opposite sex, the loser of the bet not only has to masturbate on cam for the winner but also must let the winner record the cam session and keep the recording for 3 days, in which they are allowed to show to at least 2 other friends (must be kept secret within the people though)

Luuurve:

Note:
Old 04-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #12
zyx987

masturbate on cam for the first person of the opposite sex you chat with

BDSMTest Result

Old 04-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #13
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Roll a dice, the number is how many nude pics you must take of yourself. Roll again to see how many people in your contacts you have to send them too

Luuurve:

Note:
Old 04-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #14
rattan2000a

start your IM and get your webcam on autoaccept. Tell it in your profile.
wait 1 hour. For every member is watching u, remove one item of clothing. If anyone leave - do nothing.
If anyone ask you about anything, so write only "www.getdare.com" as answer.

limits: public,pain, crossdressing, really messy things, family

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes.
rattan2000a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #15
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Offer yourself live as a cam online slave to anyone online, if anyone takes interest in this and wants to do it, you must do as they say on cam for 2 hours

Luuurve:

Note:

Advertisements
Kink Talk