getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Online Exposure 18+ (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43222)

Mr.RainbowBanana 03-14-2010 05:03 AM

Person Above Online Exposure 18+

All for being nude in front of people but not in person. Your face can be hidden and pictures cant be put up on social networking sites. But apart from that it's all good :)

SecretOps 03-14-2010 05:10 AM

go onto msn/yahoo/whatever IM you use and set your display picture to a naked picture of you. say hi to the 3rd online person on your contact list. you can change your display picture after 30 seconds. if you dont have 3 people online you have dodged a bullet

Mr.RainbowBanana 03-14-2010 05:21 AM

Hahahaha, thats really genius, thanks SecretOps.

For yours: on whatever instant messanger you use, you must go on cam and play a game of X's & O's with someone of the opposite sex, for each win they get you must lose an item of clothing. Make sure thay are up for this (they should be seeing as though they aint got anything to lose) and when fully naked you must stay like that in front of them for 3 mins.

rhode64 03-21-2010 07:48 AM

my dare

If you have any of the msn variations .You must write in the "share a quick message"that you are naked on pc and will plaeasure yourself on cam for all that ask .you must do exactly that for at least 10 mins each time and leave the message up for at least 2 days that you are online .
if you use yahoo .Put the same thing in the "share a status message" and same rules apply
dont know how you go about it on gmail but if you can do it on there as well

Nick 03-21-2010 11:41 PM

go through your contacts list, send each person an invite to view your cam. Be naked in front of your cam and once they can see you, exit out after a few seconds (as if you were flashing them via cam). Do this for every one of your contacts (over 18 of course :) )

zyx987 03-23-2010 10:52 PM

Roll a die, whatever number you get, go to that number of online contact and invite them to see your webcam, on which you are naked.

Mr.RainbowBanana 03-23-2010 11:34 PM

On whatever IM you use play a game with someone of the opposite sex for 8 times, each win they get, you send a picture of whatever they desire from you to them. Each win you get, well, your preventing how many pictures you have to send XD

rhode64 03-24-2010 05:22 AM

did this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 249443)
go through your contacts list, send each person an invite to view your cam. Be naked in front of your cam and once they can see you, exit out after a few seconds (as if you were flashing them via cam). Do this for every one of your contacts (over 18 of course :) )

did this for all my contacts that were online at the time on yahoo and msn very boring .I am too well known .the only reaction I got was (Oh hes naked again feeling horney are we?) need some new contacts to get naked for ,they all seen it before .

okay take a totaly naked pic and put it up as your msn and yahoo avatar and announce your naked on cam and leave your cam open for all who want to watch you naked.

zyx987 03-24-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.RainbowBanana (Post 250182)
On whatever IM you use play a game with someone of the opposite sex for 8 times, each win they get, you send a picture of whatever they desire from you to them. Each win you get, well, your preventing how many pictures you have to send XD

Did it. Sent her 4 after playing rock, paper, scissors.

For the person above me, your dare is to announce a free strip show on cam on msn/yahoo and then give one to whoever responds.

rhode64 03-25-2010 08:39 AM

done this

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyx987 (Post 250447)
Did it. Sent her 4 after playing rock, paper, scissors.

For the person above me, your dare is to announce a free strip show on cam on msn/yahoo and then give one to whoever responds.

done this several times too easy all my contacts have seen me naked before and alot have seen me masterbating so was not hard to do.

For the person above
You have to cam naked for any one you chat to for a week and each time you are chatting you must masterbate you are not allowed to cum before they go off line no matter what and you are not allowed to cut the conversation short have fun

Mr.RainbowBanana 03-28-2010 06:18 AM

Make a bet with someone of the opposite sex, the loser of the bet not only has to masturbate on cam for the winner but also must let the winner record the cam session and keep the recording for 3 days, in which they are allowed to show to at least 2 other friends (must be kept secret within the people though)

zyx987 04-03-2010 12:12 AM

masturbate on cam for the first person of the opposite sex you chat with

Mr.RainbowBanana 04-03-2010 12:32 AM

Roll a dice, the number is how many nude pics you must take of yourself. Roll again to see how many people in your contacts you have to send them too :)

rattan2000a 04-22-2010 09:15 AM

start your IM and get your webcam on autoaccept. Tell it in your profile.
wait 1 hour. For every member is watching u, remove one item of clothing. If anyone leave - do nothing.
If anyone ask you about anything, so write only "www.getdare.com" as answer.

Mr.RainbowBanana 05-13-2010 01:22 PM

Offer yourself live as a cam online slave to anyone online, if anyone takes interest in this and wants to do it, you must do as they say on cam for 2 hours