Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 06-18-2018, 01:08 PM   #76
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
Although I feel that the rates works for me, I think I understand how you feel. I noticed some of you earning the gCs really fast! However, there are people like me who don't have the time or privacy to earn gCs as quickly.
Ok, I had the time and the opportunity, so it was really easy for me.

Quote:
I did ask about whether there would be change in rates in the future when the bank just opened. It is still too early to determine if any of it needs to be changed. Perhaps there can be different "account types" with different deposit rates and withdrawal options? This way someone can choose an account that is at a harder difficulty if he wishes.
The idea of different account types sounds good, but for me it is too much decision for the user. Normally the user wants to give all control to another person, that is the thrill in most of the games here. I would set down the rates generally (at least just a bit) and then create two or three harder accounts. The admin of this thread then rolls a dice and decides what account a user will get. I want heartbeat before I try a dare. If it leads to 30 or 60 days of denial, great!

Quote:
On a side note, you can buy custom dares with your gC! It doesn't have to be an orgasm. Also, to make it harder for yourself with the current rules, perhaps you can decide that tasks from other dares you receive do not count as a deposit.
I know, but in the first thread is read, that the admin creates the custom dares, not the user. This was a misunderstanding from my side.

So, perhaps I will come back later, with empty pockets (and no orgasm meanwhile...?) and start again, we will see.

Thank you for this!
Old 06-18-2018, 01:24 PM   #77
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
I know, but in the first thread is read, that the admin creates the custom dares, not the user. This was a misunderstanding from my side.

Thank you for this!
If you purchase a custom dare, then I do create it!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:35 PM   #78
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

353.20 gC - getDare Account
4 gC - Deepthroat
2 gC - Spanks
1 gC - Edge
4 gC - Clamps
----------------
364.2 gC Remaining

ok I did another 80 deepthroat, while having both my nipples clamped. I think thats about all I can do because my jaw gets sore afterwards. The clamps I kept on for 10 minutes

I also did one edge right when I woke up and 20 painful spanks to my locked up balls.

Deposited: 28 gc

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:02 PM   #79
JAZ

Hey everyone,

One of the things that attracted me to this thread was the team aspect. There will be different amounts of time and privacy for different members, as well as people who want different lengths of denial, and the team (or different members) can always agree on things that get the heart beating. I'm sorry to see darkblue go, as I was hoping we might help each other extend.

For my part, I'm 8 days into denial, which is not too bad as darkblue said (though I am a little achy from all the edging over the weekend), and it wasn't hard to get to 50 gC. I got a lot of gC fast because I like testing my ability to withstand pain for a payoff and I had the time to experiment with it, but there will also be times when real life will have me getting very few gC for days, or even a week or two, at a time. Both are OK. If someone else on the team has got to cum, or just doesn't want a lengthy a period of denial, and needs to use some of the points I've earned to have a spectacular orgasm, well, that will make me feel good that I helped you do that! Maybe some other time, I might need to go for it and borrow some currency back.

I'd suggest leaving the rules as they are, and then communicating more than just task reports to make the game work in a way that excites everyone in the best way for them. So darkblue, I could challenge you to go X more days while you build the account for others, and you could always say "if you do." Or if it takes someone 3 weeks to get to 50gC and you're going crazy, you can have 50 gC of mine and go cum your heart out. This will take more than just posting reports; we'll need to let each other know where we are.

In that spirit, for me: 8 days and counting, doing OK, earning points that I'm happy to have others use.

Thoughts?
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:09 PM   #80
JAZ

369.20 gC - getDare account
7.00 gC - clamps on genitals
----------
376.20 gC - Remaining

I think the accounting got off by 6 because otrsan didn't include the 6 logged by darkblue this morning. I used the revised total above. I spent 5 min before my shower this morning standing naked in the bathroom with 14 clothespins on my penis and balls. It both hurt and gave me a partial erection.

Deposited: 65.00 gC
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
Old 06-18-2018, 06:17 PM   #81
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZ View Post
Hey everyone,

One of the things that attracted me to this thread was the team aspect. There will be different amounts of time and privacy for different members, as well as people who want different lengths of denial, and the team (or different members) can always agree on things that get the heart beating. I'm sorry to see darkblue go, as I was hoping we might help each other extend.

For my part, I'm 8 days into denial, which is not too bad as darkblue said (though I am a little achy from all the edging over the weekend), and it wasn't hard to get to 50 gC. I got a lot of gC fast because I like testing my ability to withstand pain for a payoff and I had the time to experiment with it, but there will also be times when real life will have me getting very few gC for days, or even a week or two, at a time. Both are OK. If someone else on the team has got to cum, or just doesn't want a lengthy a period of denial, and needs to use some of the points I've earned to have a spectacular orgasm, well, that will make me feel good that I helped you do that! Maybe some other time, I might need to go for it and borrow some currency back.

I'd suggest leaving the rules as they are, and then communicating more than just task reports to make the game work in a way that excites everyone in the best way for them. So darkblue, I could challenge you to go X more days while you build the account for others, and you could always say "if you do." Or if it takes someone 3 weeks to get to 50gC and you're going crazy, you can have 50 gC of mine and go cum your heart out. This will take more than just posting reports; we'll need to let each other know where we are.

In that spirit, for me: 8 days and counting, doing OK, earning points that I'm happy to have others use.

Thoughts?
I like this idea a lot! The whole point of the game was to work as a team. And there was an element of risk as well. If I earn 50 gC I could basically use all the orgasms right away if I wanted to, which means that others are left in denial. Which to me lends a bit of risk and excitement. I think it is a little slow to start because we have to work up a bit of a bank and then people can start asking for custom dares as well.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:13 PM   #82
maxwellhedroom

376.20 gC[/COLOR] - getDare account
3.00 gC = 60 minutes in restrictive bondage

----------
379.20 gC - Remaining

As soon as I got home from work I tied my ankles and knees together and used my socks as a gag. It felt so good to be restricted that way, even when I was just browsing on my computer.

Deposited: 9.50 gC

Looking for a strict, but caring Domme to totally surrender to.
maxwellhedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #83
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
If I earn 50 gC I could basically use all the orgasms right away if I wanted to, which means that others are left in denial. Which to me lends a bit of risk and excitement.
Hehehe.. I wonder who that someone's gonna be? Can't wait till most of us have got 50gC, then we can start to see fun things like that happen.

I'm slowly crawling up to 50gC, wait for me people!
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #84
JAZ

Quote:
Hehehe.. I wonder who that someone's gonna be? Can't wait till most of us have got 50gC, then we can start to see fun things like that happen.

I'm slowly crawling up to 50gC, wait for me people!
Well, it's not going to be me. Draining the account so I can drain myself at others' expense would be the last word in Despicable Me. So, are we a team, or are we mercenaries? That is where it gets interesting.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:31 PM   #85
maxwellhedroom

I'm thinking about taking it out, tbh, pretty pent-up, haha.

Old 06-18-2018, 07:32 PM   #86
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

379.20 gC Getdare account
2 gC - Deepthroat
11 gC - Edge
8 gC - Clamps
---------
400.20 gC Remaining

Ok i had to do another 20 deepthroats, I think jenni really likes making me do them...

I had a friend request that I do 5 more edges, and then another 5 from PM dares. so I just got finished them, oh go im so fucking horny :/ and while I did my edges I did two 20 minutes sessions with 2 clamps.

Also I quite like this it makes you work just a little bit more for an orgasm making you think about each one carefully and what its worth to you it has a pretty good balance. I like just having that little bit of extra work without it being unrealistic.

edit: did one more edge to make it an even 50

deposited: 50

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sakurai for this post:
Old 06-18-2018, 07:37 PM   #87
JAZ

Max, sakurai, If you need to take it out, take it out! We've got 400 in the account. (I think max has 40.5 points of clamps to go before getting to the withdrawal threshold, though )
Old 06-18-2018, 07:38 PM   #88
maxwellhedroom

I forgot to add my time gagged to my deposit, may I add it now or did I loose those points?

Old 06-18-2018, 07:39 PM   #89
JAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwellhedroom View Post
I forgot to add my time gagged to my deposit, may I add it now or did I loose those points?
I think you can add points at any time, so by all means add them.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #90
maxwellhedroom

[QUOTE=maxwellhedroom;3323982]400.20 gC - getDare account
1.20 gC = 60 minutes gagged

----------
400.40 gC - Remaining

Same as before, just this time with the dirty sock in my mouth. It tasted and smelled wonderful.

Deposited: 11.10 gC

Advertisements
Kink Talk